Windows 10: HTML tables in Powershell

Discus and support HTML tables in Powershell in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All your HTML Tables are belong to us - Evotec GitHub - iainbrighton/PScribo: PowerShell documentation framework 135872 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bro67, Jul 1, 2019.

1. bro67 Win User

HTML tables in Powershell

bro67, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jul 1, 2019
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Need Help With HTML Tables for Forum

Disclaimer: I know virtually nothing about HTML, I just happen to be a gamer that is part of a clan. What I'd like to do on one of our clan's forum posts is to create a table to neatly list Starcraft 2 Character Names, Character Codes, and their Forum Names. So 3 columns and however many rows I need for however many people there are.

The clan's forum has three buttons, 'Insert Table' 'Insert Row' 'Insert Column'. I've tried to toy around with these but not very good results, so as always I turn to this great community here for some help.

I googled some things and thought I could use code similar to this...

http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/tables/_TD_COLSPAN.html

...then just edit it for my own needs, but that didn't work. The clan's website uses [ and ] instead of < and >, so like a noob I tried to replace the <'s with ['s and >'s with ]'s but no luck. So yeah...any help would be hugely appreciated, thank you so much.

OrbitzXT, Jul 1, 2019
  4. HTML tables in Powershell

How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

HTML tables in Powershell

1. HTML tables in Powershell - Similar Threads - HTML tables Powershell

2. html to csv

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    html to csv: I am having trouble getting a file that isn't in a box downloaded from a website with html to csv so I can alter info in excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/html-to-csv/8477dd64-97c6-4ad5-8f7c-e1df15d43541
  3. html and php

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    html and php: Hi, samplefacebook, i want to login in my account variables: url, mail and password via html and php. Thank youpic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/html-and-php/9c65b520-fac6-49e4-bc70-c4c8e6a36aa8
  4. Emails in html

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails in html: WHY does Microsoft not fix ongoing problems with Windows 11? I am talking about the Windows 11 email app where I/we receive email which when opened, appear in html. Those emails are completely unreadable. This has been going on for months! I just got one of those emails. It...
  5. Emails in html

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails in html: WHY does Microsoft not fix ongoing problems with Windows 11? I am talking about the Windows 11 email app where I/we receive email which when opened, appear in html. Those emails are completely unreadable. This has been going on for months! I just got one of those emails. It...
  6. HTML in Notepad

HTML in Notepad: I was instructed to use Notepad as my text editor. How do I stop it from adding the .txt extension when I save the file index.html, even with "All Files *.* and UTYF-8u are selected?...
  7. HTML Editor with HTML Validation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTML Editor with HTML Validation: Anyone know of a good HTML editor that has a built in validation tool like this: [ATTACH] Thanks, Sonnie
  8. Remove table

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Remove table: In Word 2007 (I know) I have along table that spreads over many pages. If I want to remove a page from the middle, how do I do it? I know how to remove all the text, but can't find how to get rid of the blank table in just that page. Thank You 183134
  9. How to open a .html file in Edge in PowerShell script"

How to open a .html file in Edge in PowerShell script": What do I have to do to open a local .html file in MS Edge? This works from command line: & "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe" C:\Users\bernie\Desktop\combined_homework.html I've tried all of the methods below, and none work. I thought this...
  10. html

in Windows 10 Support
    html: There is something that I don't understand about a hyperlink: I did a copy/paste from a tutorial on a website which gave me the following : <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h2>HTML Links</h2> <p><a href="https://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our HTML tutorial</a></p> </body>...