Windows 10: html

Discus and support html in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There is something that I don't understand about a hyperlink: I did a copy/paste from a tutorial on a website which gave me the following : <!DOCTYPE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Frank1, May 27, 2019.

1. Frank1 Win User

html

There is something
    that I don't understand about a hyperlink: I did a copy/paste from a
    tutorial on a website which gave me the following : <!DOCTYPE
    html>
    <html>
    <body>
    <h2>HTML
    Links</h2>
    <p><a
    href="https://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our HTML
    tutorial</a></p>
    </body>
    </html>
    But shouldn't there be a line under the words, "visit our html tutorial" which would be the link?

:)

Frank1, May 27, 2019

2. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, May 27, 2019
  3. How .html > .doc

Hi Zhao,

Yes, a web page can be saved as a Word document. Here's how:

• Navigate to the page that you want to save as a
      Word document
    • Save the web page as HTML.
    • Open the web page in Microsoft Word. You should now have an .htm or
      an .html file.
    • Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
      Save it as docx.

We look forward to hearing from you regarding the steps that we’ve provided.

Lizette Ags, May 27, 2019
  4. html

IE favourites names too long to import - need to edit html

Hi Ford,

I appreciate you for providing the details of the issue.

I suggest you to perform below steps, if you are comfortable in editing html file.

Follow the steps below.

• Right Click on Favorites file and Click on Open with Notepad.
    • Edit and shorten Favorite name after the Url link.
    • Click on Save.
    To import file try the below step.

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on the Star > "Add to Favorites" drop-down > "Import and Export"

• Mark a box "Import from a file".

• Click the Next button.

• Mark a box "Favorites".

• On the next screen, using a Browse button find a file "bookmarks.html", highlight it, and click OPEN.

• Click on "Next" button.

• Click on "Import" button.

• Click on "Finish" button.
    Disclaimer: Make sure to backup Favorites file.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, May 27, 2019
Thema:

html

1. html - Similar Threads - html

2. Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.: Estamos teniendo problemas con defender puesto que cuando creamos archivos html que contienen la etiqueta <script> y zipeamos el contenido automaticamente defender los detecta como virus. Ya escanemaos las maquinas con diferentes antiviruas y ninguna detecta el virus, solo...
  3. Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.: Estamos teniendo problemas con defender puesto que cuando creamos archivos html que contienen la etiqueta <script> y zipeamos el contenido automaticamente defender los detecta como virus. Ya escanemaos las maquinas con diferentes antiviruas y ninguna detecta el virus, solo...
  4. Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser: Title. Only one website is showing up as white HTML text on a black background. I'm currently on Chrome, but I tried Edge and Internet Explorer, still nothing. Tried different profiles, nothing. Hard reset, turning off extensions, nothing works. I'm not very knowledgeable...
  5. Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser

Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser: Title. Only one website is showing up as white HTML text on a black background. I'm currently on Chrome, but I tried Edge and Internet Explorer, still nothing. Tried different profiles, nothing. Hard reset, turning off extensions, nothing works. I'm not very knowledgeable...
  6. Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i...: every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i get a pop up message that "window is not responding". how to fix this issue ?...
  8. every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i...

every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i...: every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i get a pop up message that "window is not responding". how to fix this issue ?...
  9. I was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...: I was using grammarly and saved my document in word. somehow it was saved in an HTML file, how do i retrieve it?* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-using-grammarly-and-saved-a-word-document/722145dc-aabe-4fc7-acbd-8c4f1b30f0d8
  10. i was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...: I was using grammarly and saved my document in word. somehow it was saved in an HTML file, how do i retrieve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-using-grammarly-and-saved-a-word-document/722145dc-aabe-4fc7-acbd-8c4f1b30f0d8