Windows 10: HTML5 is malware

Discus and support HTML5 is malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Excuse me, I'm pretty sure HTML5 is 100% malware.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JosephNigro, May 5, 2021.

1. HTML5 is malware

Excuse me, I'm pretty sure HTML5 is 100% malware.

:)

JosephNigro, May 5, 2021

2. HTML5 vs. Flash

my guess is that will change rapidly once development is complete and third party devs and pubs grab onto it.

Easy Rhino, May 5, 2021
  3. HTML5 Streaming

Here's an example of HTML5 sreaming which works fine for me..

VIDEO

I'd suggest you contact the website about the fact that their streaming is broken.

Paul van der Heu, May 5, 2021
  4. HTML5 is malware

HTML5 vs. Flash

HTML5 lacks DRM support - so videos which require DRM will not be available through HTML5 - that includes a lot of on demand tv services and tv station streaming. HTML5 is not the savior of the internet some people claim it to be. It's a good step forward yes, but it can't replicate all the features flash provides.

human_error, May 5, 2021
Thema:

HTML5 is malware

1. HTML5 is malware - Similar Threads - HTML5 malware

2. Redirected drive can't be edited RDweb HTML5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redirected drive can't be edited RDweb HTML5: Hello,I have the following error while trying to download a file from an RdWeb HTML5 session. When I place the file in the "Virtuel Redirected Drive" in the "Download" folder.It Worked for about 2 weeks and now I have this error on my browser. Do we need permission to access...
  3. Redirected drive can't be edited RDweb HTML5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redirected drive can't be edited RDweb HTML5: Hello,I have the following error while trying to download a file from an RdWeb HTML5 session. When I place the file in the "Virtuel Redirected Drive" in the "Download" folder.It Worked for about 2 weeks and now I have this error on my browser. Do we need permission to access...
  4. Unable to play many HTML5 videos in Windows 10 - MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play many HTML5 videos in Windows 10 - MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED: I recently updated Windows 10 to the latest release 20H2, along with several updates which had been pending for a while. This included the update to remove Adobe Flash player, which I suspect may be what triggered this issue. Ever since then, many videos will not play in any...
  5. HTML5 Videos won't play

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HTML5 Videos won't play: All HTML video won't play. They buffer and I can skip to different frames but never will it play. Youtube/Reddit/Facebook. Chrome & Firefox. Restarted router, latest Windows updates, updated graphics driver, restarted PC several times, CCleaned PC Windows Build 1909 Thanks...
  6. HTML5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HTML5: I play a Facebook game that requires HTML5. I would like to know how to install it if it's not too much trouble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/html5/e5c3b655-a453-47ca-af44-0daf380662b8
  7. No Sound with HTML5 or UTube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound with HTML5 or UTube: Sound works fine with Windows 10 except in an app that is recoding to HTML5. The sound in their old programs works fine, does not work in the HTML5 recodes. The sound no longer works in UTube or news programs....
  8. Edge no longer supports HTML5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge no longer supports HTML5: I have been putting my updates off for a little bit until I had time to waste on them. Yesterday July 18th I finally had the feature update: Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-07B be applied. Since then Microsoft Edge has stopped supporting HTML5. It doesn't matter what site I...
  9. Microsoft awarded Emmy for standardization of HTML5 in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft awarded Emmy for standardization of HTML5 in Microsoft Edge: Whoa! We were just honored with an Emmy for helping bring great TV experiences to the web in #MicrosoftEdge. Congrats to @Google, @netflix, @Comcast and @W3C for being part of it with us. 70th Annual Technology The Emmys Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 121794
  10. HTML5 Video and Audio Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTML5 Video and Audio Options: Hi, I am pretty knowledgable when it comes to web design. I am actually trying to create an HTML5 video and audio player that does not need me to specify the source, rather it can read from a directory and display the contents of the directory based upon embedded metadata....