Windows 10: HTTP security warning

Discus and support HTTP security warning in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For some time now when I log into some websites using username/password fields , entered using autifill from browser's password manager , I get 'this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wjay, Jan 30, 2017.

1. wjay Win User

HTTP security warning

For some time now when I log into some websites using username/password fields , entered using autifill from browser's password manager , I get 'this connection is not secure passwords could be compromised'. I searched for some help and understand it is an issue where a site does not use HTTPS but still use HTTP . It is is well above my level of competence to understand if there is a security risk or not but I am a little alarmed to get this message when logging on to my bank website .
    I have Firefox latest ver. running on Win10 64 pro all up to date , with Panda av and windows Firewall .
    MY question is does anybody know what all this means and is my security actually being compromised ?

:)

2. cdhalbach Win User

Security warning..

While listening to the radio over the internet, a warning came over the speaker that my computer may be comprimised and that I should contact Windows Tech Support. Is this a real problem?

cdhalbach, Jan 30, 2017
  3. security warning

I keep getting this warning on full screen blanketing the edge with the message"
    HTTP security warning [​IMG]

AlemayehuManaye, Jan 30, 2017
  4. HTTP security warning

TairikuOkami, Jan 30, 2017
Thema:

HTTP security warning

1. HTTP security warning - Similar Threads - HTTP security warning

2. Security Warning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security Warning: This is our website page: https://www.lordkrishnabuilders.com/project/villas-in-thrissur/Our website page is secure, but When I open with mozilla is it showing security warning. What is the reason?...
  3. Warning on desk top windows defender -Security warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Warning on desk top windows defender -Security warning: Hi, Need assistance. we got a warning on our desk top today asking us to call Microsoft Support along with a constant voice warning saying" " Your computer is locked;;; Your IP address is used;;; to unlock computer call 1-888-210-6024 " I looked up Microsoft 's support...
  4. Is this a legit security warning?

Is this a legit security warning?: Sorry for posting in the Windows forum. I can find anything related to security. :- I received an email From: Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> and am not sure of it is legit. I haven't been able to find info on this, nor can I find a...
  5. 10016 Warnings for PerAppRuntimeBroker but Windows Security warnings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    10016 Warnings for PerAppRuntimeBroker but Windows Security warnings: Win 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1903. I have run sfc /scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth MANY MANY times, including an hour ago. I KEEP getting a GAZILLION sets of four or more Event Viewer 10016 Warnings together about The application-specific permission...
  6. Security warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    Security warnings: Since the 1809 update, every time I want to open a photo, which have been on my PC for ages, I get the Open file - security warning, and I have to keep clicking the OK box before I can see photo. How do I stop this box coming up? Thank you 123830
  7. Understanding Security Warnings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Understanding Security Warnings: Apologies, this is a Win XP question (but I don't know a good XP place to ask) and it may be valid for Win 10 Someone sent me some zipped up mp3's via "FileFactory". I have them and all's fine - except as I do stuff with them I was getting "Open File Security Warning". I've...
  8. IE Security Certificate Warning

in Browsers and Email
    IE Security Certificate Warning: My wife and I belong to our local medical centre web site. In IE it keeps asking her not to open it due to having no security certificate. But when I look at it and open it in FF; not a problem. Is IE being overzealous My AVG Internet Security and MWB Premium do not...
  9. Getting this security warning

Getting this security warning: As of today 9/10/16 when i open Edge Browser I get this warning: [img] I have done a full system scan with Avira and Malwarebytes which found no threats, It comes up with a beeping sound and i have to click backwards to get back to my home page. I ran Spybot S&D and it...
  10. Security warning

in Browsers and Email
    Security warning: Each time I want to search in Google,I am getting this security message(see screen shot). This has only started happening recently,can it be disabled and how? Regards. [img] 74513