Windows 10: HTTP Service missing in windows 10

Discus and support HTTP Service missing in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This problem started a week or so ago - when attempting to print something, i got a message saying Error printing - could not print "doc name", then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJMONT, Aug 9, 2019.

1. JJMONT Win User

HTTP Service missing in windows 10

This problem started a week or so ago - when attempting to print something, i got a message saying Error printing - could not print "doc name", then the printer status changed to Printer not responding.

I have an Acer Aspire 3 Laptop running Windows 10

I have run Troubleshooter, several times, and whilst the status changed to idle after doing that, as soon as I tried to print, the same problem happened.

I tried restarting several times.

I have tried removing the device and reinstalling it - but the 2nd time I attempted that, I had to find the device manually as windows could not find any printers!

I should mention that my husband, who also has a laptop running windows 10, does not have any problems printing.

Today I founed some advice about checking services.msc, and checking the dependencies for my printer to see if they are all running - there were only two for my printer, of those, HTTP Service is not present, never mind not running

How can I reinstall/restart this?

:)

JJMONT, Aug 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. HTTP Service missing in windows 10 - Similar Threads - HTTP Service missing

2. windows update service is missing in services.msc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update service is missing in services.msc: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070424) this error show how to solve in command file C:\Windows\system32>net stop wuauserv...
  3. Windows Audio Service is missing/gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio Service is missing/gone: Today, i started my laptop and it crashed, when i restarted, the audio stopped working, with the following error: Windows Audio Service is not activated, so i go check for the services to restart it, but i didn't find the windows audio service, after some more searching i...
  4. HTTP 1.1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HTTP 1.1: How would I know if HTTP 1.1 is enabled or disabled? How do i get to it to find out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/http-11/1109a57f-399b-4ce2-88e6-0ac8072b2995
  5. Missing windows updater services

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing windows updater services: I cannot download or update apps from the windows store, nor can i update windows. I have no 'windows updater' service in windows services. Attempting to download an app gave the error code 0x80070424 . Any help would be appreciated, thanks...
  6. Windows store install service is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store install service is missing: I've been trying so hard to get my windows store to work over the last few days. I found that my windows updater was missing and my windows store install service was missing. I was able to reinstall windows updater but I'm unsure what I need to do to get my windows store...
  7. Superfetch missing in services

Superfetch missing in services: I have deleted the files under readyboost in prefetch. Still not superfetch to be found. No prefetch in the services. Used BATCMD to restart fltmgr - also not in services. Also reset superfetch from Batcmd. Please help! Thanks!...
  8. DWM.exe service missing in windows 10

DWM.exe service missing in windows 10: I have had some issues with my 3D card after it worked ok a week ago. While my geforce 940MX card is recognised and fully updated to the latest drivers and directx reinstalled, anything that uses the geforce card seems to freeze. E.g. Games freezing on Black startup screen...
  9. Windows Defender Service missing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Service missing.: Hi, I have a big issue, the Windows Defender Service is completely missing from the services and as such Windows Defender isn't working. Been searching and haven't been able to find something that solves my issue. Windows 10 Pro. Already tried - DISM - Failed,...
  10. MUP service missing

in Windows 10 Support
    MUP service missing: I have just noticed this as a result of trying to fix the group policy service, which dependant on MUP therefore I don't know if it was always missing, happened in an upgrade has anyone else had a similar experience, any ideas there are suggestions online about how to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. http service missing