Windows 10: HTTP Strict Transport Security comes to Internet Explorer

Discus and support HTTP Strict Transport Security comes to Internet Explorer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In February, we released the first preview of HTTP Strict Transport Security in Internet Explorer 11 in the Windows 10 Insider Preview. The HTTP Strict... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

HTTP Strict Transport Security comes to Internet Explorer

Source: HTTP Strict Transport Security comes to Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 and Windows 7

:)

Brink, Jun 8, 2015
  2. cpark23 Win User

Your PC doesn’t trust this website’s security certificate. Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA Because this site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security, you can’t continue to this site at this time.

Your PC doesn’t trust this website’s security certificate.

Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA

Because this site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security, you can’t continue to this site at this time.

I'm trying to access Google Drive but keep getting this message.

What can I do to overcome?

cpark23, Jun 8, 2015
  3. Firefox

Cant install Firefox.

Keep getting this message

The owner of apps.facebook.com has configured their web site improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this web site.
    This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.
    I have uninstalling and everything I can think off to no avail...........Help HTTP Strict Transport Security comes to Internet Explorer :)

ShirleyEThompson, Jun 8, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

Now I KNOW I'm getting old !!!! A lot of this stuff is totally meaningless to me -- perhaps I've been using Windows for far too long (I remember even Window/286 !!! before Windows 3 even).

Good luck to those who CAN understand what's happening here -- but what does this actually mean for a Bog Standard user. !!

So long as I can access web sites I want to and also my LOCAL media servers then that's what matters to me. !!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 9, 2015
Thema:

1. HTTP Strict Transport Security comes to Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - HTTP Strict Transport

2. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  3. When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for...: Hello,When will be the transport Layer Security TLS internet protocol TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 for setting up an encrypted channel of communication between a client and server disabled?We still need TLS 1.1, so when it will be disabled? By a Microsoft patch? And how could we...
  4. Security package error in the transport layer in Windows 10 22H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security package error in the transport layer in Windows 10 22H1: Hi! When I connect from my computer with a fresh Windows 10 pro 22H1 to my Fresh Windows Server 2019 with rdgw services, I get an error: Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because a security package error occurred in the transport layer.This happens...
  5. KB4466536 Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    KB4466536 Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: November 13, 2018 Applies to: Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 Update, Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 SP1, Internet Explorer 10 on Windows Server 2012, Internet Explorer 9 Summary...
  6. Internet Explorer will come up for a few seconds and then disappear.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer will come up for a few seconds and then disappear.: Internet Explorer will come up for a few seconds and then disappear. It will not stay up long enough to change settings. I tried to restore to an earlier time and it said I probably had a firewall. I disabled it and tried again and it said the same thing. I have Windows 10...
  7. HTTP security warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HTTP security warning: For some time now when I log into some websites using username/password fields , entered using autifill from browser's password manager , I get 'this connection is not secure passwords could be compromised'. I searched for some help and understand it is an issue where a site...
  8. HTTP Strict Transport Security comes to Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    HTTP Strict Transport Security comes to Internet Explorer: As part of our ongoing commitment to help build an interoperable, secure web that “just works,” we're excited to announce support for HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) in Internet Explorer. This change can be previewed using Internet Explorer in the Windows 10 Technical...
  9. February 2015 security updates for Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    February 2015 security updates for Internet Explorer: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-009 This critical security update resolves one publicly reported and 40 privately reported vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer. For more information, please see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-009. Security Update for Flash Player...
  10. April 2015 security updates for Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    April 2015 security updates for Internet Explorer: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-032 (3038314) This critical security update resolves vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer. For more information, please see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-032. Disabling SSL 3.0 As communicated in our February 2015 security updates...