Windows 10: HTTP500: SERVER ERROR

Discus and support HTTP500: SERVER ERROR in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When in run a sharepoint web part which is part of the Office add in Saas monetization sample code found here SPFx Add-in What am I not doing right?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by eowino, Mar 12, 2020.

1. eowino Win User

HTTP500: SERVER ERROR

When in run a sharepoint web part which is part of the Office add in Saas monetization sample code found here SPFx Add-in

What am I not doing right?

HTTP500: SERVER ERROR - The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request. FetchPOST - https://<myapi>.azurewebsites.net/api/Subscriptions/CheckOrActivateLicense/contoso_o365_addin

:)

eowino, Mar 12, 2020
  2. msshilo Win User

error HTTP500

how do I fix HTTP500 error step by step please? I have win 10

msshilo, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Unable to access website getting a 'HTTP500 error'

Original Title: Unable to access website

Hi

I wonder if anyone could help me. I am getting a 'HTTP500 error' when I want to load a specific website. I am using 'Microsoft Edge' browser.

Mike Reynard, Mar 12, 2020
  4. HTTP500: SERVER ERROR

Unable to access website getting a 'HTTP500 error'

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvience caused.

I understand that you are getting error 'HTTP500 error' while you are trying to browse a particular website in Microsoft Edge.

Please answer the below question to assist you better.

Is the issue specific to this particular browser?

I suggest you to refer the link on Microsoft Edge HTTP 500 error replied by
    Deepak Kodi on March 1 2016 and check if it helps.

Microsoft Edge HTTP 500 error

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

HTTP500: SERVER ERROR

1. HTTP500: SERVER ERROR - Similar Threads - HTTP500 SERVER ERROR

2. Windows server error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows server error: Does anyone have a direct number Mircosoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-error/9e67824d-234b-40e7-add8-351959ed655b
  3. DNS server error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS server error: Hi all,One of my friends are having an issue connecting to a network, where the network seems to be connected but whenever they attempt browse they receive an error regarding the DNS server. They had also ran a Windows Network Diagnostics test which had reported "The DNS...
  4. DNS server error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS server error: Hi all,One of my friends are having an issue connecting to a network, where the network seems to be connected but whenever they attempt browse they receive an error regarding the DNS server. They had also ran a Windows Network Diagnostics test which had reported "The DNS...
  5. 500 server error

in Windows 10 Customization
    500 server error: How to resolve 500 Server error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/500-server-error/9b02e424-c261-4977-8b49-98c6f3cbcdb6
  6. Internal Server Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internal Server Error: Ever since the upgrade to windows 2004 I cannot download The New York Times crosswords on any of my three computers. I login and ask for a daily crossword. My browser Firefox or Edge both download the search and after a time I get a returned message "Internal Server Error"...
  7. error connecting to a server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error connecting to a server: i found error like this, i used the original one make sure if you are connected to your organisation's network and try again error code:0x8007007B what should i do, i have done everything is hould do, troubleshoot, get help, etc. but this is just a way.......
  8. Proxy Server Error

Proxy Server Error: All of a sudden (no changes or updates) I am getting the following proxy server error on my desktop computer. I used to fix error by doing a shutdown but now that is not working....
  9. SQL Server error?

SQL Server error?: How can I make this SQL Server error go away? [img] 65169
  10. ?server side errors?

in Windows 10 Support
    ?server side errors?: OK I have a lot of apps backed up on USB drive, Firefox,Chrome,Opera, as well as other software live VLC So I slap it in ans begin installing what I call necessity-ware... Everything is installing fine but when I go to install chrome I get a message "server side error...