Windows 10: Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10

Discus and support Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Huawei E220 USB modem that I am trying to connect to my Windows 10 laptop. When I connect it via USB it picks up as a CD drive (VMCLite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JustQ365, Jul 11, 2019.

1. JustQ365 Win User

Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10

I have Huawei E220 USB modem that I am trying to connect to my Windows 10 laptop. When I connect it via USB it picks up as a CD drive (VMCLite V2.2.2.1) and when I try installing the software, it starts installing and shows a progress bar on the bottom right that keeps moving but does nothing else.

Anybody know how I can get it working?

:)

JustQ365, Jul 11, 2019

2. Huawei E220 and Windows 10

Hi guys,
    I have Huawei E220 Mobile Broadband dongle from Maxis Broadband (unlocked), bought it used. It works fine with Windows XP, and with some problems with device manager in Windows 7. Oooookay, now let's see Windows 10:

-When I want to use it, I ALWAYS need to go to the device manager and do "Update driver software"-"USB xHCI Host Complaint controller" and so on. That is not the huge problem for me, but for my father for e.g is very hard step, because he doesnt want to make any settings on my pc, because he doesnt understand them much. I bought this modem, to use it when I want to have internet access, without having Wireless. I also have in plan to sell this thing again, and buy MiFi router.

-Can someone help me and provide me a driver for Windows 10 Professional 64-bit?

On Android (connected via OTG) , this things works very well.

Thanks to all help from everyone.
    If you want to provide me a driver, just type in subject Forum Thread-Driver for E220. My email L: vukradovic@hotmail.rs (just do copy-paste for email).

WebbyLight0, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Huawei E220 and Windows 10

Hi, I'm using Huawei E220 USB Mobile Broadband modem for few years. It's very nice litlle dongle, however, Windows 10 doesn't like it. It just recgonizes it as USB Mass storage device and that's it. I know for a method that I go to DM (Device Manager), "update driver software" for it, reconnect it and that "fixed" my problem-only for current connecting, at next connecting-AGAIN (Oh God!!!). That is permanent fix for Win7, but on Win10 not (by my experience)

Do someone know for permanent fix for this problem?
    Thanks for help.

WebbyLight0, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Huawei 3G modem not working in windows10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

• What is the model of your Huawei 3G modem?
    • Do you receive any error message when you say it is not working?

I would like to inform you that Huawei E303H 3G USB Modem is
    compatible
    with Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the driver software that came with the modem and check if it helps.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Huawei E220 USB

2. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  3. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  4. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. E3372 Huawei USB modem not working in windows 10 - Easy Solution for you

E3372 Huawei USB modem not working in windows 10 - Easy Solution for you: E3372 Huawei USB modem not working in windows 10 - are you facing this issue ? Here is Easy Solution for you I faced similar issue, I have an easy solution for this. Go to My PC/My Computer ==> There you will find your device as one drive, double click on it ==> it will...
  6. Huawei E220 and Windows 10

Huawei E220 and Windows 10: Hi guys, I have Huawei E220 Mobile Broadband dongle from Maxis Broadband (unlocked), bought it used. It works fine with Windows XP, and with some problems with device manager in Windows 7. Oooookay, now let's see Windows 10: -When I want to use it, I ALWAYS need to go to...
  7. Huawei E220 and Windows 10

Huawei E220 and Windows 10: Hi, I'm using Huawei E220 USB Mobile Broadband modem for few years. It's very nice litlle dongle, however, Windows 10 doesn't like it. It just recgonizes it as USB Mass storage device and that's it. I know for a method that I go to DM (Device Manager), "update driver...
  8. Huawei E220 and Windows 10

Huawei E220 and Windows 10: I bought recently Huawei E220 Mobile Broadband modem for 2G net. I dont need anything faster. I dont need 4G because the village where I planned to use it doesnt support 4G, so it is pointless to buy modem with that feature. I installed it's program, but program sometimes...
  9. Huawei Modem not working in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huawei Modem not working in Win 10: HI there, please please can somebody assist me. I will explain as detailed as possible what my problem is. I am using a Lenovo think Centre M57 pc, I installed the new Windows 10 operating system and like it very much, however my Huawei E352 Modem is not working on this...
  10. Huawei e220- how to get it worked with Win10

Huawei e220- how to get it worked with Win10: How I can get E220 worked with Win10 without going into Device manager and messing with drivers, usb xci complaint controllers etc.? 59196

Users found this page by searching for:

1. modem e220 Windows 10

2. Huawei e220 drivers

3. Huawei HSDPA USB modem E220 software download

4. vmc lite v2.2.2.1 software download,
  5. configure E220 for win10 pc,
  6. Huawei Model E 220 Setup Modem windows 10,
  7. Hsdpa e220 modem not working on windows 10 solved,
  8. How to make huaweii e220 modem work on windows 10,
  9. huawei E220 compatible to windows 10?,
  10. modem e220 huawei lights but not working,
  11. huawei e220 usb dongle drivers win 10,