Windows 10: huawei E3531

Discus and support huawei E3531 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i connect this device to the internet ? also which sim should i use?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by old nyak, May 15, 2019 at 5:27 PM.

1. old nyak Win User

huawei E3531

how do i connect this device to the internet ? also which sim should i use?

:)

2. Huawei E3531 dongle not working on Windows 10

To add to my previous comments on this thread…

The Huawei E3531 dongle is working for me on two Windows 10 computers. Both Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.192).

I suggest trying to update to this latest build and hopefully it will work for everyone else.

Some background information:

When I previously commented in this thread, a client’s PC was updating to v1709 (I can’t recall which build). The Huawei E3531 would not work without manually adding the IP settings.

Therefore, I rolled back the update to v1607 so the dongle would still work and I disabled the Windows Update service. Now, for some unknown reason, the Update Service kept re-enabling itself and Windows was wanting to update to v1709 again.

I ran the update in hopes Microsoft had patched the problem and the dongle would now work. If not, I was going to restore to the previous version. Fortunately it worked perfectly as expected.

The Web Designer, May 15, 2019 at 5:28 PM
  3. Huawei E3531 dongle not working on Windows 10

Today I update to Fall Creatror, but same issue after update. My modem Huawei E3531, not Access Internet. Microsoft can you help us with a fix?

Thanks in advance.

4. Takisgr Win User

huawei E3531

Huawei E3531 dongle not working on Windows 10

creator update is the problem (or huawei drivers maybe).

after i updated to fall creator e3531 stopped working, when i rolled back modem started working again perfectly. then ,again by mistake, i updated to fall creator and the modem died again.

Thema:

huawei E3531

1. huawei E3531 - Similar Threads - huawei E3531

2. Error 0xC0000142 when opening Office 365 (Word, Excel) Huawei Matebook X Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xC0000142 when opening Office 365 (Word, Excel) Huawei Matebook X Pro: Got a new laptop yesterday and changed the default program install location from C drive to D drive as it has way more space. Since then I can't open Office 365 programs. Office 365 did not come preinstalled. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it several times, same thing,...
  3. Can't reset PC, windows 10, 1 day old Huawei Matebook X Pro!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't reset PC, windows 10, 1 day old Huawei Matebook X Pro!: Please help! Trying to reset my laptop so I can reset my default install location from C: to D: as it has way more space. I followed Microsoft instructions on how to do that without resetting, which worked but now my microsoft office apps like excel won't open and says it's...
  4. Huawei backup using HiSuite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huawei backup using HiSuite: Recently I resetted my pc and updated Hisuite in my pc running on windows 10 (64 bit). Then I found data backup of my Huawei phone is being failed each time I run backup using HiSuite 9.0.3.300. A message appears saying, "failed to obtain the info.xml configuration file". I...
  5. HUAWEI router Ethernet not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HUAWEI router Ethernet not working: How are you doing? i have a small LTE router from HUAWEI, i have provided it to ISP and registered with new Public IP address.... Now when i connect wifi to my pc or phone it works, but when i connect ethernet cable to the PC or NVR(cctv camera) wifi do not work and...
  6. Huawei Matebook X Pro

Huawei Matebook X Pro: Has anyone purchased this pc? Any luck? What do you think about it? Is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huawei-matebook-x-pro/ae751451-aba7-41f2-9bad-f56fe92e184a
  7. My Huawei E5573Cs-322 4G Mifi does not download Windows updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Huawei E5573Cs-322 4G Mifi does not download Windows updates: Hi. I recently bought Huawei E5573Cs-322 4G Mifi and it works well overall. However, it does not download my windows updates. It is definitely a connection configuration issue since I've also tried connecting to another internet and it worked fine; my updates were being...
  8. Using AT commands with Huawei E3372 4G dongle Windows 10

Using AT commands with Huawei E3372 4G dongle Windows 10: I want to send and receive SMS messages using code in Visual Studio (C#) with AT commands via serial connection. When I plug the dongle into my Windows 10 (64 bit) machine, the Huawei app starts up and I can connect and send/receive sms via the little app ok but I cannot...
  9. White House Considers Executive Order to Ban Huawei and ZTE in U.S.

in Windows 10 News
    White House Considers Executive Order to Ban Huawei and ZTE in U.S.: WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump is considering an executive order in the new year to declare a national emergency that would bar U.S. companies from using telecommunications equipment made by China’s Huawei and ZTE, three sources familiar with the situation told...
  10. Huawei Matebook X Pro Earphone Not Working

Huawei Matebook X Pro Earphone Not Working: I just bought a Huawei Matebook X Pro, and I tried plugging my earphones in, but it isn't working. I know it's not an issue with my earphones because I can still listen through them on my phone and other devices. When I plug the earphones into the laptop, I get the a...