Windows 10: huawei E3531

Discus and support huawei E3531 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i connect this device to the internet ? also which sim should i use?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by old nyak, May 15, 2019.

1. old nyak Win User

huawei E3531

how do i connect this device to the internet ? also which sim should i use?

:)

old nyak, May 15, 2019

2. Huawei E3531 dongle not working on Windows 10

To add to my previous comments on this thread…

The Huawei E3531 dongle is working for me on two Windows 10 computers. Both Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.192).

I suggest trying to update to this latest build and hopefully it will work for everyone else.

Some background information:

When I previously commented in this thread, a client’s PC was updating to v1709 (I can’t recall which build). The Huawei E3531 would not work without manually adding the IP settings.

Therefore, I rolled back the update to v1607 so the dongle would still work and I disabled the Windows Update service. Now, for some unknown reason, the Update Service kept re-enabling itself and Windows was wanting to update to v1709 again.

I ran the update in hopes Microsoft had patched the problem and the dongle would now work. If not, I was going to restore to the previous version. Fortunately it worked perfectly as expected.

The Web Designer, May 15, 2019
  3. Huawei E3531 dongle not working on Windows 10

Today I update to Fall Creatror, but same issue after update. My modem Huawei E3531, not Access Internet. Microsoft can you help us with a fix?

Thanks in advance.

alexedwin1, May 15, 2019
  4. Takisgr Win User

huawei E3531

Huawei E3531 dongle not working on Windows 10

creator update is the problem (or huawei drivers maybe).

after i updated to fall creator e3531 stopped working, when i rolled back modem started working again perfectly. then ,again by mistake, i updated to fall creator and the modem died again.

Takisgr, May 15, 2019
Thema:

huawei E3531

1. huawei E3531 - Similar Threads - huawei E3531

2. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  3. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  4. Sound stutters on my Huawei FreeBuds 5i. It pauses every few seconds for a second or two.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stutters on my Huawei FreeBuds 5i. It pauses every few seconds for a second or two.: Bought Huawei FreeBuds 5i. They work ok in Zoom calls and other communication applications. But during video and audio reproduction the sound stutters. That includes YouTube and Spotify. It stops for a second or two every 3 or 4 seconds. This isn't happening with the previous...
  5. Sound stutters on my Huawei FreeBuds 5i. It pauses every few seconds for a second or two.

Sound stutters on my Huawei FreeBuds 5i. It pauses every few seconds for a second or two.: Bought Huawei FreeBuds 5i. They work ok in Zoom calls and other communication applications. But during video and audio reproduction the sound stutters. That includes YouTube and Spotify. It stops for a second or two every 3 or 4 seconds. This isn't happening with the previous...
  6. keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop: Hi guys , i can not light up my keyboard on my windows 10. Huawei laptop* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-backlight-on-my-huawei-laptop/18e75063-cbaa-465e-851c-07efdbf490c6
  7. keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop: Hi guys , i can not light up my keyboard on my windows 10. Hauwei laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-backlight-on-my-huawei-laptop/18e75063-cbaa-465e-851c-07efdbf490c6
  8. keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop

keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop: Hi guys , i can not light up my keyboard on my windows 10. Hauwei laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-backlight-on-my-huawei-laptop/18e75063-cbaa-465e-851c-07efdbf490c6
  9. keyboard backlight on my huawei laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How can i install windows 11 on my huawei laptop using linux ubuntu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i install windows 11 on my huawei laptop using linux ubuntu?: i had windows 11 on my laptop but i decided to convert to linux ubuntu then i had some issues that i could not fix and now i want to convert back to windows11. now i tried every way and it did not work can someone help me with this situation it is kind of urgent and thank...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. huawei e3531 windows 10

2. Huawei E3531 dongle setup

3. modem huawei e3531 not working on windows 10

4. how to update driver for Huawei modem E3531 on Windows