Windows 10: Huawei laptop ongoing support?

Discus and support Huawei laptop ongoing support? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am a Huawei laptop user - 2018 Matebook Pro X - located in the US and am worried about whether I will continue to get Microsoft software and security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by J. Commodore, May 22, 2019.

1. Huawei laptop ongoing support?

I am a Huawei laptop user - 2018 Matebook Pro X - located in the US and am worried about whether I will continue to get Microsoft software and security updates. Of note, I do not seem to be receiving the May 1903 update.

I use this laptop daily for work and need it to be up to date and secure and am worried that, due to the US Commerce Department listing, Microsoft will stop providing updates. Is there any information anyone including Microsoft can provide regarding ongoing software and security updates?

:)

J. Commodore, May 22, 2019
  2. mrw1986 Win User

[Case Gallery]   mrw1986's Rig

Thanks for the suggestion, but after a lot of homework I've decided on the Corsair, this whole list has been ongoing since February and it's my final list *Smile Huawei laptop ongoing support? :)

mrw1986, May 22, 2019
  3. Huawei

Firstly, if you are experiencing problems with your Huawei E3276 USB Modem hanging ( Connecting ) after upgrading Windows 10 to 1703 Creators edition, try this as it fixed my problem after all other suggestions failed.

First of all make sure your USB Modem is plugged into your usual USB port and do the following.

Click on Windows Start icon in lower left corner of your screen, then select Settings - Click on Network Internet - on left hand side click on Cellular, then UNTICK " Let Windows manage this connection ", then click on " Advanced Options " and go to APN settings and change Default Internet APN from " Automatic " to whatever your known ISP setting is by clicking on the box with the drop down menu and selecting it from the list, mine was Optus Yes Internet, then after selecting your APN setting, scroll down the page and just check that your Modem is listed under Properties - Manufacturer = Huawei.

Close the Settings Window and test your Modem again, if it now works your problem should be solved, if it doesn't, try rebooting your computer and try connecting again and if all has returned to normal create a System Restore Point and call it Modem Fix after Creators Update......I hope this fix solves your problem.

gergreword, May 22, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Huawei laptop ongoing support?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Huawei laptop ongoing support?

1. Huawei laptop ongoing support? - Similar Threads - Huawei laptop ongoing

2. Yellow Screen still ongoing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellow Screen still ongoing.: I have already meddled with the Night Light settings - all have been set to off. Yet this Yellow Screen is persistent which made me suspect it's due to some earlier Windows updates some months ago. How to resolve this (apart from reinstalling the video driver, which...
  3. HiSuite by Huawei installation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HiSuite by Huawei installation error: HiSuite 9.0.3.300 by Huawei installation error in Windows 10 version 1903. Does anyone know how to install this application in the window 10, because she worked in the previous version? Thx 133758
  4. Ban of Huawei laptops in MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ban of Huawei laptops in MS Store: Dear Microsoft, I hope someone from MS directly will read this. I've tried the MS Store hotline already but unfortunately they weren't very helpful. I am in kind of a tricky situation right now. I bought a brand new Huawei Matebook from the Microsoft Store only two months...
  5. Huawei banned by the US

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Huawei banned by the US: Hey guys, I got the Huawei Matebook X Pro a month ago. It's awesome, however i am quite worried about the US ban, would this affect current laptops? Will my laptop suddenly not work at all since Microsoft might withdraw the Windows license from Huawei laptops? How should we,...
  6. huawei E3531

huawei E3531: how do i connect this device to the internet ? also which sim should i use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huawei-e3531/81d0be16-3193-4369-a6a2-e463740ac4f5
  7. Huawei backup using HiSuite

Huawei backup using HiSuite: Recently I resetted my pc and updated Hisuite in my pc running on windows 10 (64 bit). Then I found data backup of my Huawei phone is being failed each time I run backup using HiSuite 9.0.3.300. A message appears saying, "failed to obtain the info.xml configuration file". I...
  8. Opt out of ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Opt out of ongoing issue: I keep getting emails w/answers to a problem I don't even remember signing up for. In the email it says to click on the (...) and opt out, but I do not find that option anywhere on the article. Where/how can I successfully do this? I don't want to mark these emails as Spam...
  9. Wake on LAN support on this laptop ?

Wake on LAN support on this laptop ?: I have a lenovo laptop ( ideapad 520-15ikb) , model name 80YL, and i wanna know if it supports wake on lan or not , because i need this for something . Do you guys know if it supports that? And do i really need a wired internet connection for WOL ? Or i can use wifi for wake...
  10. ongoing issues

in Windows 10 Support
    ongoing issues: I did the upgrade from 7 to 10. Had issues and contacted microsoft help. Tech said I needed to create a new profile which they did for me. My start button works in my old profile but I can't access my files there. If I switch profiles to the new one, my start button is...