Windows 10: Huawei p2019 memory card?

Discus and support Huawei p2019 memory card? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everybody following problem Got a Huawei p2019 And I can't get my photos to be automatically saved on the memory card In the Camara... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by blubblub1912, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Huawei p2019 memory card?

Hello everybody

following problem

Got a Huawei p2019

And I can't get my photos to be automatically saved on the memory card

In the Camara settings, there is only the option of saving series of shots on the card.

Somebody tell me where I can set this up.

Windows 10 does not recognize the phone and

Must always create an album.

Can anyone help?

:)

blubblub1912, Jun 9, 2020

2. Huawei

Firstly, if you are experiencing problems with your Huawei E3276 USB Modem hanging ( Connecting ) after upgrading Windows 10 to 1703 Creators edition, try this as it fixed my problem after all other suggestions failed.

First of all make sure your USB Modem is plugged into your usual USB port and do the following.

Click on Windows Start icon in lower left corner of your screen, then select Settings - Click on Network Internet - on left hand side click on Cellular, then UNTICK " Let Windows manage this connection ", then click on " Advanced Options " and go to APN settings and change Default Internet APN from " Automatic " to whatever your known ISP setting is by clicking on the box with the drop down menu and selecting it from the list, mine was Optus Yes Internet, then after selecting your APN setting, scroll down the page and just check that your Modem is listed under Properties - Manufacturer = Huawei.

Close the Settings Window and test your Modem again, if it now works your problem should be solved, if it doesn't, try rebooting your computer and try connecting again and if all has returned to normal create a System Restore Point and call it Modem Fix after Creators Update......I hope this fix solves your problem.

gergreword, Jun 9, 2020
  3. lumia 520 is not detecting memory card please say what to do

Please suggest the steps to make my lumia 520 detect memory card

teja reddy, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Huawei p2019 memory card?

Memory card drive z has an X and cannot be accessed

I followed your steps and now the Z (memory card) drive is gone from the menu list. The drive slot still lights up on the computer when I put in a memory card.

JeffMulkern, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Huawei p2019 memory card?

1. Huawei p2019 memory card? - Similar Threads - Huawei p2019 memory

2. Memory Cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory Cards: I have DDR4 2400 and 2600 hundred in 8 GB cards. I need to return 2 2400 cards to another computer and pass it to my son/ I will need 2 8 GIG 2600 to get me back to 32 Gigs. Amazon search brings up 2666 -- sorry for lost info on my cut -out. Too late to get an answer...
  3. Memory card not being recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory card not being recognised: I have a Dell Inspiron 5750 laptop running Windows 10. The memory card has suddenly stopped being recognised when I insert it. The drive does not come up in File Explorer. I've done a system restore to when it was working and installed the Realtek Card reader from the...
  4. Memory card storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Memory card storage: The memory card storage on my Lenovo Ideapad 110 isn't being seen any more; how can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-card-storage/0ce2a455-036e-4796-a3cb-e6a832a68cda"
  5. Memory Card reader

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Card reader: The memory card reader on my Toshiba Satellite laptop has stopped working for no apparent reason. The Windows 10 troubleshooter couldn't find a fault, tells me the device is working OK - but it isn't. Would appreciate any advice to resolve this problem. Thanks....
  6. Memory card reader

Memory card reader: This has got to be the most annoying problem yet with Windows 10. I did another update on Windows and now my M17 Alienware won't read my memory cards any longer. I get this idiot message. The driver for "this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have...
  7. bitlocker on my memory card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bitlocker on my memory card: i recently formatted my lumia 640xl but since then i am having problems with my memory card reading ...when i put it on my laptop it says its locked by bit locker .So how can i unlock it and be able to use it again....
  8. use memory card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    use memory card: I would like to transfer items to memory card. For some reason the card won't take it. I'm getting an error stating I can't update my window because of no space....
  9. Adding Memory to a Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adding Memory to a Graphics Card: Good morning everyone, I have a NVidia Quadro K1100 with 2gigs of memory. Is it possible to add more memory to the card? 115483
  10. Memory Card Mystery

Memory Card Mystery: I loaded a digital camera with a LExar SD card I had previously used in a Sony voice recorder. When I've done this at other times with other cameras, the camera added a DCIM folder and put its images there. But this time, when I transferred the card to my desktop PC's reader....