Windows 10: HUAWEI router Ethernet not working

Discus and support HUAWEI router Ethernet not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How are you doing? i have a small LTE router from HUAWEI, i have provided it to ISP and registered with new Public IP address.... Now when i connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ezekielnassary, Feb 12, 2019.

1. HUAWEI router Ethernet not working

How are you doing?

i have a small LTE router from HUAWEI, i have provided it to ISP and registered with new Public IP address....

Now when i connect wifi to my pc or phone it works, but when i connect ethernet cable to the PC or NVR(cctv camera) wifi do not work and ethernet do not provide an internet.... i have configured ip address but still the problem occur

How can u help me??

:)

ezekielnassary, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Huawei 3G modem not working in windows10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

• What is the model of your Huawei 3G modem?
    • Do you receive any error message when you say it is not working?

I would like to inform you that Huawei E303H 3G USB Modem is
    compatible
    with Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the driver software that came with the modem and check if it helps.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Can't connect to router settings through Ethernet

If you don't get anything back, and you've already tried resetting the router, then try booting a linux liveCD on the PC and accessing your router via browser on the linux environment over ethernet. If that works then we can assume the issues lies with your network configuration on the Windows 10 machine - something like a proxy setting, protocol setting, or driver is causing issues. Troubleshoot those manually or reset to factory defaults.

If linux can't access the router, we can assume the problem is hardware-based. Test as many of the following as possible:

• Use a different ethernet port on the PC (might have to add a NIC if
      you have an old one laying around)
    • Use a different ethernet port on
      the router
    • Use a different ethernet cable
    • Try a different router
    • Try a shorter cable

This process should step you through the remaining possibilities. With every part of the chain tested, there is no possibility of the problem remaining after proper implementation of this process, unless you happen to be operating in an unusually high radiation or electromagnetic field.

Adam Wykes, Feb 12, 2019
  4. HUAWEI router Ethernet not working

My reliable ethernet connection no longer works

Hi Marcia,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• After restarting is your computer in normal mode or not?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to reset the modem\ router and check if the Ethernet connection works or not.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

HUAWEI router Ethernet not working

1. HUAWEI router Ethernet not working - Similar Threads - HUAWEI router Ethernet

2. My internet not working I cannect my ethernet cable through router to desktop but in router...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet not working I cannect my ethernet cable through router to desktop but in router...: My internet not working on my desktop I connected my ethernet cable to router it's light blinking but not connected on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-not-working-i-cannect-my-ethernet/d50a06b3-1c9f-496a-bdf3-9a1bc3d56ba6
  3. HUAWEI D15 touchpad is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HUAWEI D15 touchpad is not working: Hello,My computer Huawei D15 W11 touchpad has completely stopped working, but it will work again suddenly. I am upset about it because every time I start my computer it is not working again. I used to uninstall the software updates, but sometimes it work but sometimes did...
  4. HUAWEI D15 touchpad is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HUAWEI D15 touchpad is not working: Hello,My computer Huawei D15 W11 touchpad has completely stopped working, but it will work again suddenly. I am upset about it because every time I start my computer it is not working again. I used to uninstall the software updates, but sometimes it work but sometimes did...
  5. Powerline ethernet connection to router in other room.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Powerline ethernet connection to router in other room.: I set up an ethernet connection via powerline through electric sock to the router in another room, hub of my home wi-fi network. Could it be visible to others in the building around me?Should I take any precautions or have settings set in a peculiar way?...
  6. Ethernet connection to router, intermittent slowdown

Ethernet connection to router, intermittent slowdown: Over the past week or so I have been having intermittent drastic slowdown in Internet connection speed. Trying to get to new webpage just hangs and when I check the speed with Speedtest it shows nothing or something like 3 kps for an 1Gbps Fios connection. Then it gets...
  7. Router Ethernet Port problem.

Router Ethernet Port problem.: I have just been supplied with a new router by my fibre optic supplier. The router has 4 Ethernet ports and I have my PC connected to one of them. I also have a set top box for my streaming TV signal, this is connected by cable to another of the Ethernet ports. The PC...
  8. Ethernet shows wrong router name

Ethernet shows wrong router name: When I connect to ethernet it shows my school wifi name instead of my home wifi. It is connected to my home wifi but it just shows the wrong name. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-shows-wrong-router-name/2fbd8411-aa7c-4c51-b24c-5f20858399f8
  9. ethernet adapter and router

ethernet adapter and router: I have Windows 10 on my desktop and my wife has a chromebook. I have bridged my ISP's gateway and used my own router before but it its old. First would you recommend my own router rather than the ISP gateway router I am using now? Secondly, to ensure security if the...
  10. Ethernet Won't Work After TWC Replaces Router

Ethernet Won't Work After TWC Replaces Router: Just the other day, TWC came and replaced a defective router for us, kind folks that they are, with a router that actually works. Computer Details: HP Pavillion 500-164 Windows 10 Home 64-bit Ethernet Adaptor: Qualcomm Atheros AR8161 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What to do when my huawei E3531 Modem does not connect ethernet

2. huawei Modem Lan not working

3. no lan connector huawei matebook

4. my huawei router not working