Windows 10: Huge Android trojan malware campaign was discovered

Discus and support Huge Android trojan malware campaign was discovered in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A giant botnet and banking trojan malware operation has infected hundreds of thousands of Android users since at least 2016 – but mistakes by the group... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Huge Android trojan malware campaign was discovered

Read more: This huge Android trojan malware campaign was discovered after the gang behind it made basic security mistakes | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Quite the list!
    Looks like they were all manufactured by Fisher-Price!

Edwin, Oct 3, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Manufacturers embed malware in their smartphones

Say whut?! This has actually shocked me. There's even a downloadable list of the culprits.

Shock yourselves here.

qubit, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Huge Android trojan malware campaign was discovered - Similar Threads - Huge Android trojan

2. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  3. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  4. Trojan and Malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan and Malware: Hello. So since 2/20/2022 my pc got a trojan virus and a malware and I think their located in chrome and windows power shell based on these screen shots. And idk how to fix this I have uninstalled both windows power shell and chrome. Then checked both the locations and some...
  5. Trojan and Malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan and Malware: Hello. So since 2/20/2022 my pc got a trojan virus and a malware and I think their located in chrome and windows power shell based on these screen shots. And idk how to fix this I have uninstalled both windows power shell and chrome. Then checked both the locations and some...
  6. Trojan and Malware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan malware: How do I know if windows defender removed it. I had trojan and clicked removed however it keeps saying it's still there after a rescan. submitted by /u/raichu957 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpwrj6/trojan_malware/
  8. Trojan malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan malware: So I am having problems with my laptop and its cursor that keeps freezing. I saw there had been some malware called Trojan which I used the windows security to get rid of and I thought that would have solved my problems. But my cursor is still freezing, my computer is now...
  9. Trojan Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Malware: Hello, apparently, my windows defender detected some threats, namely, Trojans, and therefore I took actions, but does that mean the threats are gone? Or are they still there. If they are, how can I remove them from my device, other than resettting my PC?...
  10. Flash bites again: Huge malware campaign on Yahoo ads hits millions

in Windows 10 News
    Flash bites again: Huge malware campaign on Yahoo ads hits millions: Yahoo has shut down a massive malware campaign that may have affected millions of visitors to its sites. Yahoo confirmed it had stopped the scheme, which began last week, which had been using Yahoo's ad network to infect end users PCs with malware. 'Malvertising', as it's...