Windows 10: HUGE bug on my laptop (windows 10)

Discus and support HUGE bug on my laptop (windows 10) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I booted up my PC and when I got past the sign-in screen the screne just started flashing black. I finally fixed it by booting up the PC in safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-CosmicBlitzz-, Nov 25, 2020.

1. HUGE bug on my laptop (windows 10)

So I booted up my PC and when I got past the sign-in screen the screne just started flashing black. I finally fixed it by booting up the PC in safe mode, but then I realized I can't click anything on my task bar. I can right click, but not left click or open anything. I also can't open images or the settings app. When I try to, it says "File system error (-2018374635) I can't connect to the internet or access my settings. My windows+X shortcut also doesn't work. It just makes the unavailable beep sound when I try to enter the shortcut.

submitted by /u/-CosmicBlitzz-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-CosmicBlitzz-, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2020
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

HUGE bug on my laptop (windows 10)

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

HUGE bug on my laptop (windows 10)

1. HUGE bug on my laptop (windows 10) - Similar Threads - HUGE bug laptop

2. Huge windows 11 laptop storage issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge windows 11 laptop storage issue: I need to free up space on my laptop. It's maxed out at 256/256 GB, showing that the apps are taking up 160 GB of storage. However, settings only find 141 apps most came on the computer and only 2 take up more than a gigabyte of space. The 2 in question are Google Play Games...
  3. Huge windows 11 laptop storage issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Huge windows 11 laptop storage issue: I need to free up space on my laptop. It's maxed out at 256/256 GB, showing that the apps are taking up 160 GB of storage. However, settings only find 141 apps most came on the computer and only 2 take up more than a gigabyte of space. The 2 in question are Google Play Games...
  4. Is this a windows bug or it might be my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a windows bug or it might be my laptop?: Sorry if this is a stupid question, but idk where to ask I got two new laptops today for me and my sister and i had the option to pick if i want the window installed or not. I’m not really the most tech savvy person so I obviously picked yes and they decided to install...
  5. Huge Laptop Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge Laptop Issue: I can't sign into my Laptop. It requests that i change the pin, yet it will not let me, and it presents me with "Your credentials could not be verified." After I press "Okay," on that screen it says "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0x000015b...
  6. Laptop bug?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop bug?: My laptop keeps saying an attempt was made to refrence a token that does not exist my start button isn't working my background went to black and when opening apps it says class not registered how do I fix it...
  7. huge windows 10 search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    huge windows 10 search: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GMMitenka [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l85c34/huge_windows_10_search/
  8. Huge bugs on my system

in Windows 10 Customization
    Huge bugs on my system: A few days ago, my computer bugged out. The Game Pass PC app won't show my installed games, and my entire system tray is gone. Not the icons, they're all on my taskbar. The tray itself is gone, shown in this image: [ATTACH] I don't know what's going on. I'm reinstalling the...
  9. My cache is huge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My cache is huge: My cache located C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Caches is over 400gbs big, can I delete it or will my computer explode if I do?...
  10. Windows 10 backup is HUGE

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 backup is HUGE: My windows 10 back-up is taking over the world ! I back-up to my Synology NAS from my PC and kep most of the settings as default. So it keeps multiple versions and backup of the normal directories - Documents, Photos etc. After about 3 weeks I logged into my NAS and saw...