Windows 10: Huge frame drops

Discus and support Huge frame drops in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My system have dedicated graphic card for gaming but still the game frame drops a lot then I tried optimizing the settings but it didn't worked upto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kiara_007, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Kiara_007 Win User

Huge frame drops

My system have dedicated graphic card for gaming but still the game frame drops a lot then I tried optimizing the settings but it didn't worked upto the expectations. Is there a way to completely turn off intel graphic card and use the dedicated one ?

:)

Kiara_007, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Freak456 Win User

Frame drops

What are the best ways to stop/prevent frame drops in games.

For example I have a Asus OG Strix 4gb Radeon RX470 but in games like Overwatch whenever I jump into the action my frames start to plummet

Freak456, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Frame drops

I have been having terrible frame drops playing fortnite on my hp omen dropping from 120 to 30 randomly, tried reseting my computer didn't work. Does any of you have the same problem or better yet a solution. Thanks!

benthe49er, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Huge frame drops

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Huge frame drops

1. Huge frame drops - Similar Threads - Huge frame drops

2. Game frame drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game frame drop: When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-frame-drop/d4e6df39-44d2-41f7-9fc8-9b415dc9cc19
  3. Game frame drop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game frame drop: When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-frame-drop/d4e6df39-44d2-41f7-9fc8-9b415dc9cc19
  4. Frame drops.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frame drops.: Yesterday I played Valorant, War Thunder without having an fps drop, but then at 11PM I got orange screen not bluescreen . The windows forced restart and repaired my C: disk. well my laptop is okay but when i opened games, any games, the frame drops to 10. Oh yeah, almost...
  5. Frame drops in games?

Frame drops in games?: Hello but i have the problem that i have frame drops from 100fps to 40fps, it goes from 100fps to 40fps for about 10 seconds, and it takes that long to load, and i know it has something to do with HDD and SSD, but i didn't have those frame drops in games before, and now...
  6. Frame rate drops

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Frame rate drops: I had this problem a few months back but solved it on day when malware bytes detected a virus and i thought the problem was solved, but now its back. The problem is that when I turn on any game but minecraft bedrock only works when not playing multiplayer the game crashes. At...
  7. Frame Drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame Drops: Hi, since the last update I made (windows 10, version 1903, 6/12/2019) while I'm playing I started dropping frames in almost any game. What to do? How can I solve this? I have this build: Specifications: Motherboard: Maximus Hero XI CPU: i9-9900k GPU: RTX 2080 TI STRIX...
  8. Frame Drops and Freezes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Frame Drops and Freezes: I have been trying to troubleshoot this for too long.Dropping lots of frames in Chrome but Edge also.Chrome leads to buzzing and restarts.I have tried every solution and none of them help.Any info on this would be helpful but please no suggestions.I am on 1809 Home....
  9. Frame drops

Frame drops: I have been having terrible frame drops playing fortnite on my hp omen dropping from 120 to 30 randomly, tried reseting my computer didn't work. Does any of you have the same problem or better yet a solution. Thanks!...
  10. Frame drops

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Frame drops: What are the best ways to stop/prevent frame drops in games. For example I have a Asus OG Strix 4gb Radeon RX470 but in games like Overwatch whenever I jump into the action my frames start to plummet 94826