Windows 10: Huge issue with Lock Screen!

Discus and support Huge issue with Lock Screen! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Everyone. I am tired of struggling with this strangest of problems. I am on Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 10240. When I start up my laptop, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dewald86, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Dewald86 Win User

Huge issue with Lock Screen!

Hello Everyone. I am tired of struggling with this strangest of problems. I am on Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 10240.

When I start up my laptop, it goes to my lock screen. I can sit and stare at the lock screen for more than 5 minutes and then I swipe my finger to logon to Windows straight from the Lock Screen. Now I am logged in Windows. Here comes the problem.

I decide to Lock my windows WIN + L. Then I stare at my Lock Screen once again, BUT after about 1 and a half - 2 minutes, The Login screen with my name comes up and the circle is spinning as if its trying to logon by itself? Then it jumps back to my lock screen. Wait another minute and a half and it does the same thing again. Over and over. Without even touching anything. I just want it to remain on the lock screen, not want to see the screen change automatically to Login screen and back to Lock Screen.

Please I need your help. Cant find any solutions. Thanks.

:)

Dewald86, Aug 3, 2015

2. Downloading videos in You tube download not happeing when the phone is locked.

There is not much you can do about this.

Here is an example. the Nokia Mix Radio, also fails to download when it is on locked screen. When such a widely supported (and popular) app does not have lock screen downloads, there must be something that is preventing this developer from implementing lock
    screen activities, just like it is preventing a huge company such as Nokia Music from implementing lock screen activities.

Jay_answers, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Background downloads

How to download huge videos or any large files using mobile data even when the screen is locked

vishwashossur, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Huge issue with Lock Screen!

1. Huge issue with Lock Screen! - Similar Threads - Huge issue Lock

2. Issue with the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with the lock screen: Today I changed my lockscreen, but when I opened my PC again, it showed default lockscreen, then I tried to manually lock Ctrl + Alt + Del it showed the newly set lockscreen but when I turn the PC on after Shutting Down or Restarting it shows the default windows Lockscreen.I...
  3. Issue with the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with the lock screen: Today I changed my lockscreen, but when I opened my PC again, it showed default lockscreen, then I tried to manually lock Ctrl + Alt + Del it showed the newly set lockscreen but when I turn the PC on after Shutting Down or Restarting it shows the default windows Lockscreen.I...
  4. Lock Screen issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen issues: So I'm having an issue with my lock screen picture not showing up whenever I lock my laptop the first gif is me unlocking my laptop after pressing Win+L [IMG] the second gif is what happens after I wake my laptop up from sleep [ATTACH] this issue started after my...
  5. Lock Screen Issue

Lock Screen Issue: Unable to change my lock screen. Every time I choose a picture it says to change to a different picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-issue/5c346d08-ea32-45e6-ab2d-f71d2a1f2018
  6. Lock Screen Issue

Lock Screen Issue: The system requires to press Ctrl + Alt + Del to unlock it. How can I disable this operation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-issue/9cffcd61-5db3-4924-847d-c2d04b55af32
  7. Lock screen issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lock screen issue: I have a problem with my lock screen because it keeps changing. I set one of my photos for the lock screen but it always changes to unknown photo from the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-issue/eec0b200-4006-4a05-8d78-3307e887f3ca
  8. lock screen issue

lock screen issue: I just had the support tech hang up on me. He wanted me to pay for level 2 support when all I wanted was to ask a question. Is this normal for Microsoft? My question: I don't have an option for "NONE" on the lock screen. I don't want any picture. Any suggestions on how to...
  9. Lock screen issue.

Lock screen issue.: I recently changed my lockscreen of the admin account from my own chosen picture to one of the picture in spotlight option. Then after few how hours later decided to change lock screen picture to something other which downloaded from Net. But the problem started happening...
  10. Lock Screen Issues

Lock Screen Issues: I cant change my lockscreen picture in Windows 10..when i tried to change it, it kept on loading untill forever..also, when i change the color theme, the color for the start and shutdown loading screen does not change..please help....