Huge news: Windows 10 can run reworked Android and iOS apps

Discus and support Huge news: Windows 10 can run reworked Android and iOS apps in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; After months of rumors, Microsoft is revealing its plans to get mobile apps on Windows 10 today. While the company has been investigating emulating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, May 10, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

Source

:)

A Guy, May 10, 2015
  2. Smittychat. Win User
    Smittychat., May 10, 2015
  3. monukale Win User
    how to run android and ios apps

In windows 10 say that it can run android apps and ios apps how to do that to run android and iOS app

monukale, May 10, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Yeah, that's a couple weeks old. They revealed much of this at BUILD about two weeks ago. I even posted some news about this. Funny how it's just now getting noticed.

Mystere, May 10, 2015
  5. BillyBob Win User
    This will be good for me I've got quite a few IOS and Android apps, hopefully they'll port some of them over.

BillyBob, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Huge news: Windows 10 can run reworked Android and iOS apps - Similar Threads - Huge news run

1. Huge memory leak keeps crashing the system

in Windows 10 News
    Huge memory leak keeps crashing the system: Hi, I'm running the latest April update 1803 on my Acer nitro vn-791g. My problem is that my committed memory and paged pool climb up after 2-3 days of my laptop being turned on (with sleep mode at night). This reaches a point where the system hangs, browsing tabs crash...
  2. Deleted user account left behind a HUGE folder (can't delete + itunes)

in Windows 10 News
    Deleted user account left behind a HUGE folder (can't delete + itunes): Hi all, I'm not at the friend's place at the moment, but wanted to fly this by in the event someone else has had this issue & resolved it. PC is a HP Pavilion Desktop running Win 10 Home v1709. It's an upgrade from Win 7 and was running fine up until a couple of days ago. No...
  3. Huge pagefile

in Windows 10 News
    Huge pagefile: In the recent past I had to overcome unexplained OS size fluctuations. Then yesterday I got one of those dreaded popups saying I was low on space. I discovered that I had a 16 gb pagefile. Never seen anything like this. My OS partition is 40 gb (on a ssd), with 16 gb ram,...
  4. Chrome webpage has become huge just on one tab

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome webpage has become huge just on one tab: I was on a website on one of my tabs and must have hit some keyboard shortcut by accident that greatly magnified the page. Any idea of how I can restore this back to normal? 109326
  5. Random Blurry Graphics and Zoomed/Huge FPS Drop.

in Windows 10 News
    Random Blurry Graphics and Zoomed/Huge FPS Drop.: So I was casually playing World of Warcraft late at night and then after I was AFK for about an hour I came back and noticed my graphics were terrible in game without the settings being altered and my FPS dropped to constant 1-5 FPS from a normal 40-50 I closed out the game...
  6. huge problem with messages

in Windows 10 News
    huge problem with messages: My friend asked me for help. He uses MS Outlook 2016, for me it is bad program. But his messages are disappeared from Folder. And now we don't know how to be. 90559
  7. ISDone.dll Installing Huge Game.Error 11.

in Windows 10 News
    ISDone.dll Installing Huge Game.Error 11.: The title says it all....... But this is it [img] How to fix it???? Please help & Thanks in advance.............................. 102404
Huge news: Windows 10 can run reworked Android and iOS apps solved