Windows 10: Huge news: Windows 10 can run reworked Android and iOS apps

Discus and support Huge news: Windows 10 can run reworked Android and iOS apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; After months of rumors, Microsoft is revealing its plans to get mobile apps on Windows 10 today. While the company has been investigating emulating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, May 10, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

Huge news: Windows 10 can run reworked Android and iOS apps

Source

:)

A Guy, May 10, 2015
  2. Smittychat. Win User
    Smittychat., May 10, 2015
  3. monukale Win User
    how to run android and ios apps

In windows 10 say that it can run android apps and ios apps how to do that to run android and iOS app

monukale, May 10, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Yeah, that's a couple weeks old. They revealed much of this at BUILD about two weeks ago. I even posted some news about this. Funny how it's just now getting noticed.

Mystere, May 10, 2015
  5. BillyBob Win User
    This will be good for me I've got quite a few IOS and Android apps, hopefully they'll port some of them over.

BillyBob, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Huge news: Windows 10 can run reworked Android and iOS apps - Similar Threads - Huge news run

2. How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?: My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend. When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android. How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? [img] 112068
  3. Groove Music app will be retired on Dec. 1, 2018 for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Groove Music app will be retired on Dec. 1, 2018 for iOS and Android: On December 1, 2018, the Groove Music iOS and Android apps will be retired. Your personal music files will continue to be available in OneDrive. You can keep listening to those files, and your playlists, with the Windows 10 Groove Music apps on PC, Xbox, or Windows Phone....
  4. Windows 10’s Nearby Share feature is coming to Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Nearby Share feature is coming to Android and iOS: Microsoft recently announced Windows 10 April 2018 Update with a lot of new features and improvements. The Nearby Share is one of the exciting features in Windows 10 April 2018 Update which appears to be part of Microsoft’s cross-platform strategy. Nearby Share in Windows 10...
  5. How to run Android in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to run Android in Windows 10?: NOTE: I presumed that this is the proper forum to ask about emulators. If is not, please advise! I want to run Android apps, and understand that I need an emulator. What should I do? What is the best FREE one that I can download? Thanks 51401
  6. Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro: I have a question about running Android apps on Windows 10 Pro which is what I have. Can this be done and can one get the full functionality of the Android OS and its app? For example can one run AMIDDuOS and get Android to run? Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  7. Can I run a virtual windows in Windows 10 for Android?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I run a virtual windows in Windows 10 for Android?: I'd like to run Android apps in a virtual window in Windows 10. Local cable co offers the ability to watch channels portably but only if you have Android or iOS. The other option is my wife uses our Roku to watch cable, but I'm not always interested in what she's watching....
  8. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android: In October, we introduced Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android in preview, in response to your request to make Microsoft Edge work well with your phones. A special THANK YOU goes out to each of you—hundreds of thousands of you—who downloaded, test-drove, and sent feedback on...
  9. Microsoft is Reworking the Photos App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is Reworking the Photos App in Windows 10: Windows 10 users on the Windows Insider Fast ring can take an early peek at a visual reworking of the Photos app which ditches the hamburger menu navigation and offers a cleaner look and feel. It’s not clear yet whether this change marks a wholesale move away from the...
  10. Windows 10 arrival see Cortana on Xbox One, iOS, Android

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 arrival see Cortana on Xbox One, iOS, Android: In just a few weeks, Microsoft will unveil Cortana running on the desktop in Windows 10. They’ll demo how the personal assistant is available to you whenever you need her, on your phone in your pocket, out and about on your laptop or home at your desk. They’ll stress how she...