Windows 10: Huge news: Windows 10 can run reworked Android and iOS apps

Discus and support Huge news: Windows 10 can run reworked Android and iOS apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; After months of rumors, Microsoft is revealing its plans to get mobile apps on Windows 10 today. While the company has been investigating emulating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, May 10, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

Huge news: Windows 10 can run reworked Android and iOS apps

Source

:)

A Guy, May 10, 2015
  2. Smittychat., May 10, 2015
  3. monukale Win User
    how to run android and ios apps

In windows 10 say that it can run android apps and ios apps how to do that to run android and iOS app

monukale, May 10, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Yeah, that's a couple weeks old. They revealed much of this at BUILD about two weeks ago. I even posted some news about this. Funny how it's just now getting noticed.

Mystere, May 10, 2015
  5. BillyBob Win User
    This will be good for me I've got quite a few IOS and Android apps, hopefully they'll port some of them over.

BillyBob, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Huge news: Windows 10 can run reworked Android and iOS apps - Similar Threads - Huge news run

2. Running Android Apps on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Android Apps on Windows 11: Hello ...How can I reun .APK android apps on windows 11 without using any simulation software ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-apps-on-windows-11/0b96b13f-0a3b-4dfa-bf56-14f6535cdfa7
  3. Windows 10 testers can now run multiple Android apps simultaneously

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 testers can now run multiple Android apps simultaneously: One of the Windows 10’s greatest utilities is its Your Phone app. Earlier this year, Microsoft pushed out an update to the Your Phone app with support for much-anticipated feature – Android apps streaming. This ‘streaming’ isn’t just about mirroring your mobile’s screen to...
  4. These Galaxy phones can run Android apps directly within Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    These Galaxy phones can run Android apps directly within Windows 10: Microsoft’s Your Phone app can help you get messages, photos, notifications and calls from your mobile device on Windows 10, but the software maker has an exclusive partnership with Samsung to enhance this experience with support for Android apps streaming apps. Samsung...
  5. Windows 10 can now run Android apps. Good?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 can now run Android apps. Good?: submitted by /u/verax_mmts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6e0lx/windows_10_can_now_run_android_apps_good/
  6. Microsoft Family Safety app on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Family Safety app on iOS and Android: Today, we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Family Safety app, designed to help you protect your family’s digital and physical safety, is starting to rollout today on iOS and Android. Over the past few months, I have been using the preview with my...
  7. This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps

in Windows 10 News
    This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps: Microsoft’s mobile OS experiment ended in January 2020 and the last wave of Windows Mobile devices won’t receive any more updates or patches with features or security improvements. While the journey of Windows on phones has officially ended, a UK-based company said they have...
  8. Choose your own layout with Microsoft News app for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Choose your own layout with Microsoft News app for iOS and Android: [ATTACH] Users of the newly redesigned Microsoft News app for iOS and Android have given the release high marks in their feedback, plus some interesting feature suggestions. One of the top requests has been for the ability to choose a more compact layout of the news feed....
  9. Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro: I have a question about running Android apps on Windows 10 Pro which is what I have. Can this be done and can one get the full functionality of the Android OS and its app? For example can one run AMIDDuOS and get Android to run? Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance....
  10. Microsoft is Reworking the Photos App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is Reworking the Photos App in Windows 10: Windows 10 users on the Windows Insider Fast ring can take an early peek at a visual reworking of the Photos app which ditches the hamburger menu navigation and offers a cleaner look and feel. It’s not clear yet whether this change marks a wholesale move away from the...