Windows 10: HUGE PING SPIKES ONLY ON WINDOWS 10 PLEASE HELP ME

Discus and support HUGE PING SPIKES ONLY ON WINDOWS 10 PLEASE HELP ME in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE WIFI ISSUES ONLY ON WINDOWS 10. I HAVE NO OTHER ISSUES WITH MY OTHER DEVICES BUT THIS PC HAS HUGE PING SPIKES. I CANNOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AzaDollar, Aug 10, 2021.

1. AzaDollar Win User

HUGE PING SPIKES ONLY ON WINDOWS 10 PLEASE HELP ME

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE WIFI ISSUES ONLY ON WINDOWS 10. I HAVE NO OTHER ISSUES WITH MY OTHER DEVICES BUT THIS PC HAS HUGE PING SPIKES. I CANNOT PLAY **** GAMES WITHOUT FREEZING EVERY 5 - 10 SECONDS, OR TELEPORTING. THIS IS GETTING ME SO MAD AND NO ONE WANT'S TO HELP AND NO ONE KNOWS THE ANSWER BUT IT IS 100% EITHER A PROGRAM ON MY COMPUTER GIVING ME HUGE PING SPIKES EVERY 5-10 SECONDS, OR MY NETWORK ADAPTERS ARE GARBAGE AND I CAN'T UPDATE THEM. PLEASE HELP ME I CANNOT DO THIS ANYMORE I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR THE PAST 8 MONTHS AND IT NEEDS TO STOP.'PINGING GOOGLE.COM : PING TEST:

:)

AzaDollar, Aug 10, 2021
  2. Kevin AAW Win User

Ping Spikes

Recently, I have discovered that I am receiving ping spikes from 200-1000 every 10 seconds or so when playing games, causing me to rubberband. However, I usually receive around 20ms in between ping spike intervals. I am using an ethernet cable that is connected
    'Wi-fi Booster', which is connected to my router downstairs. I have tried multiple solutions in an attempt to fix this issue such as:

• Checking if my network adapters are outdated
    • Troubleshooting my network adapters
    • Changing my default DNS server to 1.1.1.1 (gives lower ping than 8.8.8.8)
    • Disabling the feature where my PC would usually download updates from other computers
    • Disabling OneDrive sync in Policy Group Editor

This is what it typically looks like, however it gets somewhat worse over time:

HUGE PING SPIKES ONLY ON WINDOWS 10 PLEASE HELP ME 201586fb-2889-435d-a165-01c04477c2ac?upload=true.png

PingPlotter results:

HUGE PING SPIKES ONLY ON WINDOWS 10 PLEASE HELP ME 4ce5ebe3-f4d6-4df8-8857-ca78f552020c?upload=true.png

Kevin AAW, Aug 10, 2021
  3. Nartical Win User
    Ping spikes

This has been happening for months me having 100 ping spiking to 1000 for some reason and it always messes me up in important moments can someone help

Nartical, Aug 10, 2021
  4. KianJK Win User

massive ping spikes every 10-30 seconds

Hi i have been getting MASSIVE ping spikes while online gaming and i have tried every fix online i can find. i have tried these links,

How to Fix Wireless Lag Spikes | Techwalla.com

Easy Tweaks to Prevent Windows 10 Lag - Kill Ping

Permanent fix for WIFI Ping Spikes - Microsoft Community

Analyzing network issues which can cause lag (ping spikes ...

Is There Anyway To Stop Ping Spikes??? | Tom's Hardware Forum

Ping spikes on Wi-Fi every 10 seconds. – Solved. | HiTech ...

How to get rid of ping spikes on wireless! … - summonerschool ...
    i have tried all of these and none of them work for me. some have worked temporarily but none permanently. i have checked other computers on my network and they all work fine. i have tried replacing my wifi adapter,
    no luck. I have tried other online games and pinging 1.1.1.1 using command prompt and it shows the spikes there so it isnt game specific. I would really appreciate some help. thanks.

KianJK, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

1. HUGE PING SPIKES ONLY ON WINDOWS 10 PLEASE HELP ME - Similar Threads - HUGE PING SPIKES

2. Getting Huge Ping Spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Huge Ping Spikes: Hi, as the description says, i have been getting very high ping spikes recently. I have already been looking trough many other posts, with similar issues and tried as many fixes i could find. I also did a Test on this Website and as you can see in the picuture, my ping spikes...
  3. Getting Huge Ping Spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Huge Ping Spikes: Hi, as the description says, i have been getting very high ping spikes recently. I have already been looking trough many other posts, with similar issues and tried as many fixes i could find. I also did a Test on this Website and as you can see in the picuture, my ping spikes...
  4. Huge ping spike every 10-40 seconds.

Huge ping spike every 10-40 seconds.: A week ago, I was playing a coop game with a friend, and ever since then, there has been huge ping spikes every few seconds. Any tips on how I could fix this?...
  5. Huge ping spike every 10-40 seconds.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huge ping spike every 10-40 seconds.: A week ago, I was playing a coop game with a friend, and ever since then, there has been huge ping spikes every few seconds. Any tips on how I could fix this?...
  6. Huge ping spike every 10-40 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Huge ping spikes every 10 seconds out of nowhere

Huge ping spikes every 10 seconds out of nowhere: Diss is my first ever post so pls no judge and sorry for my bad english.And yes im with wired internet.So im currently having diss ping spikes from 100 to 999 that makes any online game literally unplayable.Diss problem is severe for me and somehow i dont know the source...
  8. High ping spikes windows 10 only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High ping spikes windows 10 only: Hi, I've been having problems with my PC since I bought it. I been experiencing randomly slow wifi download and upload I do not use wired, and I cannot. The modem is close and on other devices I get 200+ mbps download and 15+ upload. With my PC I get around 30 and sometimes...
  9. Huge, Seemingly Unfixable Ping Spikes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Huge, Seemingly Unfixable Ping Spikes: I usually have a relatively stable ping of around 15-30ms whenever using my PC, but in the last week or so, this weird problem has popped up that causes my ping to spike in the thousands. I've tried everything. I've ran SFC scans and DISM, I've updated and downgraded the...
  10. Experiencing huge ping spikes 1k+

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing huge ping spikes 1k+: I installed win 10 and ever since then have experienced like spikes like crazy, making games unplayable due to massive rubberbanding. Is anyone experiencing this and how can i fix this? 11966