Windows 10: Huge problem with Microsoft account and Microsoft store

Discus and support Huge problem with Microsoft account and Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My 11 year old son has autism. He requires a laptop for school work We got him one at Christmas and set him up with a Microsoft account and email so... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KateKelly3, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Huge problem with Microsoft account and Microsoft store

My 11 year old son has autism. He requires a laptop for school work

We got him one at Christmas and set him up with a Microsoft account and email so he can email his work to school

It's turning into a nightmare.

It's requiring a password and pin to turn it on all the time something to do with Microsoft hello even though hello is not on laptop. It just bluescreens until we set up a pin.

Secondly we purchased Minecraft as a Christmas present. It won't let him play. Kit states it is to do with his Microsoft account settings

I have spent hours on the phone to them with them logged in remotely and they can find nothing in his settings to warrant the requirent of a password and pin to log in or anything in his account settings to prevent Minecraft working either.

They put through a refund request for the game but now I just got an email saying the refund was being refused with no reason.

This is absolutely disgusting from them.

This is also a disabled child who can't use his stuff

He said to me mummy Steve Jobs has the same thing as me ADHD and ASD so why does he make things so difficult to me. He should make things easier not harder

:)

KateKelly3, Jan 10, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

Huge problem with Microsoft account and Microsoft store

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Huge problem with Microsoft account and Microsoft store

1. Huge problem with Microsoft account and Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Huge problem Microsoft

2. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: Microsoft account is required so how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/f3f5ff75-c996-4f3e-b4a3-9cd0bae59104
  3. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: Microsoft account is required so how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/f3f5ff75-c996-4f3e-b4a3-9cd0bae59104
  4. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/ef12e7e1-645e-481b-8b1d-3d525913aa76
  5. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/ef12e7e1-645e-481b-8b1d-3d525913aa76
  6. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

7. A Huge Security Problem When Sharing Microsoft Store and Game Pass Account with Family

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A Huge Security Problem When Sharing Microsoft Store and Game Pass Account with Family: Hello, I'm currently sharing my Microsoft Store account with my sister mainly for Game Pass but I found out that to switch to my account and make purchases, she doesn't need to know my password at all, she only needs to enter her Windows Hello PIN. Removing the PIN solves...
  8. Microsoft Store Problem in my Microsoft Account

Microsoft Store Problem in my Microsoft Account: When I login on any computer with my Microsoft account in Microsoft store and I open my library in Microsoft store message display add some app.There'nothing in your library I have also reinstall fresh copy of windows 10 X64 Pro...
  9. Huge problem with Microsoft account and Microsoft store

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Huge problem with Microsoft account and Microsoft store: My 11 year old son has autism. He requires a laptop for school work We got him one at Christmas and set him up with a Microsoft account and email so he can email his work to school It's turning into a nightmare. It's requiring a password and pin to turn it on all...
  10. Microsoft store account problem.

Microsoft store account problem.: Hi I opened Microsoft Store today after a windows 10 App update for Microsoft Store =11712-1001-11-0., found I was logged in with my Microsoft Account, which I should not have been. I signed out but when I open Microsoft Store i am signed in again with my Microsoft...