Windows 10: HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!!

Discus and support HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As it says....sound 'device' changing before my eyes....also mutes on/off Have been to device manager...seems best drivers are installed. Win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevConlon, Aug 12, 2019.

1. KevConlon Win User

HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!!

As it says....sound 'device' changing before my eyes....also mutes on/off

Have been to device manager...seems best drivers are installed.

Win 10 Pro / 1903 / Build 18362.267

Please help!! HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!! :)

:)

KevConlon, Aug 12, 2019

2. Bluetooth Disconnected in the Sound Playback Devices on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for updating the status of your issue.

I appreciate for trying troubleshooting steps.

Let’s us Set the Bluetooth service and check , Follow the below steps,

Start the Bluetooth service and set it to Automatic:

1. Press Windows key + R on the keyboard.

2. Type services.msc and press Enter.

3. Right click on Bluetooth support service and click on Properties.

4. Set the Startup type as Automatic and then click Start under Service status.

5. Click on OK.

This issue may cause when your device is not recognizing headphones.

So let us try to change Default format and check.

1. Right-click on the volume icon that appears in the system tray. A list of options appears from which you will have to click on Playback devices.

2. A Sound window appears which has four different tabs. Click on Playback tab. A list of playback devices appears. Your default playback device will be the one with a green tick on it. Double click on it.

3. A new window will popup. From there, click on advanced tab. Click to pull down the menu in the Default format section and select any one of them.(There is no specific one that can be mentioned because this differs from system to system). After you have selected
    any one, click on “test” button to see how perfectly the sound is coming.

And also I suggest you to try to Enable it manually in Sound Playback Devices.

Right click on device and click on enable.

Check if it helps.

If the issue still persists I request you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth device driver. Please follow steps below,

• Press Windows logo key + X
    • Click on Device manager
    • Expand Bluetooth
    • Right click on Device i.e Bose QueitComfort 35
    • And click on uninstall.
    Once you have finished uninstallation, Restart your computer it will automatically Reinstall the Drivers.

Reference:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17156/windows-10-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this information helps.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Aug 12, 2019
  3. spatial sound is unavailable for this device

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature in Windows 10 is disabled by default. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Patricia Yu, Aug 12, 2019
  4. HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!!

how to invoke sound playback

Hi Darryl,

There are many things that need to be considered before connecting your Surface device to a TV or a monitor. For further help, visit this
    link. To enable the sound playback in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type sound and then hit the Enter key.
    • Under the Playback tab, right-click on Speakers and then choose Enable.
    • Click Apply and then Click OK.

To disable the sound playback, right-click on Speakers and then choose Disable.

If additional help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!!

1. HUGE problems with Sound devices...switching ON/OFF......before my eyes in Sound Playback tab!! - Similar Threads - HUGE problems Sound

2. Sound: Playback: double devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound: Playback: double devices: I'm seeing these in my Windows Sound: Playback area. It may be because I had the HDMI Plugged into other HDMI outputs on the same monitor? IDK but I just want to get the one below the top one that actually works gone.Not entirely sure how to do that. Reason for this?; Because...
  3. Sound: Playback: double devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound: Playback: double devices: I'm seeing these in my Windows Sound: Playback area. It may be because I had the HDMI Plugged into other HDMI outputs on the same monitor? IDK but I just want to get the one below the top one that actually works gone.Not entirely sure how to do that. Reason for this?; Because...
  4. Sound: Playback: double devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No sound showing in playback device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound showing in playback device: I checked on device manager and I have audio driver installed but I have x mark in my speaker, and I checked in my playback devices no speaker showing. I have no sound at all. I have updated the drivers and Windows, but my sound is not coming....
  6. No sound showing in playback device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound showing in playback device: I checked on device manager and I have audio driver installed but I have x mark in my speaker, and I checked in my playback devices no speaker showing. I have no sound at all. I have updated the drivers and Windows, but my sound is not coming....
  7. No sound showing in playback device

8. Sound switching problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound switching problem: Hello, don't know if this problem was ever posted or not. Whenever i am playing a game, i feel like switching between wired earphones and laptop's speakers once in a while. but when i do, the game mutes itself, or continues playing only through the speakers. the only solution...
  9. Sound devices automatically switching off

Sound devices automatically switching off: As it says....sound 'device' changing before my eyes....also mutes on/off Have been to device manager...seems best drivers are installed. Have also used troubleshooter.....invariably comes to conclusion that the device is unplugged. Win 10 Pro / 1903 / Build 18362.267...
  10. **** SOUND PLAYBACK

**** SOUND PLAYBACK: I have sound problems with HP windows 10 Realtek audio driver. Trouble shooting is only good for "do I have sound or not have sound" but does not fix **** sound. Rasberry type feedback every 5 to 10 seconds. I have reinstalled the realtek audio driver numerous times and it...