Windows 10: Huge XP fan here. Can we someday please get a way to have the old XP skin/theme with the...

Discus and support Huge XP fan here. Can we someday please get a way to have the old XP skin/theme with the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm sure its a question that's been asked a million times. But let this at least serve as a reminder that there are a lot of us who have some major... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by j0hnny.mnem0nik, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Huge XP fan here. Can we someday please get a way to have the old XP skin/theme with the...

I'm sure its a question that's been asked a million times. But let this at least serve as a reminder that there are a lot of us who have some major nostalgic connections with XP and we're going to keep asking for an option to have that gui back.

btw I know there are third party options out there. I'm using one of them right now, but I and many others like me would like an official Microsoft option to have an XP theme for Windows.

:)

j0hnny.mnem0nik, Apr 30, 2020

2. XP theme on windows 10

Classic Shell View topic - Skin Compilation

That is the post all CS skins are in it. @Cerawy

Josey Wales, Apr 30, 2020
  3. XP theme on windows 10

CS has the menu for XP and it will work. If his old forum is still up you can get it there.

Classic Shell View topic - XP LUNA Variations (Classic 1 and 2)

Some member uploaded every skin to some site. I cannot fin it now but the link above goes to the forum. It is an XP Mod

Josey Wales, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Huge XP fan here. Can we someday please get a way to have the old XP skin/theme with the...

Windows XP theme

- is your PC Aero compatible (has to have Aero stylesheet)
    - are you on Build 10240, 10586 or 14393 only
    - did you run UXStyles as admin and reboot after
    - did you revert to Windows default theme before you started
    - most say you need to run 'StartIsBack' for taskbar to skin

Edwin, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Huge XP fan here. Can we someday please get a way to have the old XP skin/theme with the...

1. Huge XP fan here. Can we someday please get a way to have the old XP skin/theme with the... - Similar Threads - Huge fan here

2. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  3. will there be a windows xp theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will there be a windows xp theme?: a windows XP theme seems better than bringing back windows XP. we should have an option for windows XP theme which makes it look 100% like windows XP. I use some programs to make windows 11 look like Windows XP but Stardock's windows blinds are paid. I use retrobar and open...
  4. will there be a windows xp theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will there be a windows xp theme?: a windows XP theme seems better than bringing back windows XP. we should have an option for windows XP theme which makes it look 100% like windows XP. I use some programs to make windows 11 look like Windows XP but Stardock's windows blinds are paid. I use retrobar and open...
  5. Windows XP theme and Aero

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows XP theme and Aero: So, I've grown extremely attached to the Windows 7 Aero theme, and XP looks pretty nice too. However, since XP's already dead, and 7 is very quickly nearing end of support (P.S., please don't kill 7, it'll be bad for all of us), soon I'm going to have to switch to the Metro...
  6. Windows XP theme

Windows XP theme: I have the supposed look of XP on my Windows 10 computer and I want to change back to the normal Windows 10 look. I need to know how to do it. Please and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-xp-theme/2d413af5-b4c6-4104-a2f5-22630e960c62
  7. Old Windows XP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old Windows XP: Has anyone in the Microsoft Community experienced this yet. I made a new discovery today. In 2008 I created a Facebook page using Microsoft Windows XP. Over the course of 5 1/2 years, the News feed has been producing Spam, Malware and effecting everything up and including my...
  8. Windows XP Theme

Windows XP Theme: Hello, I know it was possible back with Windows Vista/7 using third party software to modify the theme into Windows XP-like. I know the program UXStyles stopped being updated and therefore doesn't work anymore for 10. Is there anyway to make such dramatic changes...
  9. windows xp luna theme

windows xp luna theme: is it possible to get a windows xp luna theme in windows 10? 58584
  10. Windows XP theme

Windows XP theme: Has anyone had any luck getting a windows XP luna theme like this working on windows 10? [img] 80669