Windows 10: HUGH Problem with insider build

Discus and support HUGH Problem with insider build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am in the Windows insider builds program, And there's a bug that's preventing me from using my computer. Everytime I try to log in, it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TechTalkf, Nov 18, 2018.

1. TechTalkf Win User

HUGH Problem with insider build

Hi,

I am in the Windows insider builds program, And there's a bug that's preventing me from using my computer.

Everytime I try to log in, it just gives me the Green screen of death (GSOD) saying that my insider build encountered a problem.

Anyone else having that? HUGH Problem with insider build 04d2d1a8-e9a8-4bea-a079-c55c1d750bf7?upload=true.jpg

:)

TechTalkf, Nov 18, 2018

2. where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

Insider Hub: As I mentioned here, the Insider Hub is no longer pre-installed starting with this build. You can reinstall the Insider Hub app through the following steps:

• Go to Settings, System, Apps & features.
    • Click Manage optional features then Add a feature.
    • Select the Insider Hub entry (the list is in alphabetical order) and click Install.
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs - Windows Experience Blog

Andre Da Costa, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Insider build previews

Because you are running a Windows Insider Preview build, you might be seeing defects or bugs in the build you are using, which is still under development. I suggest you use the Feedback Hub to submit a bug report detailing your problem.

You should only run Windows Insider Builds for testing purposes, not for production.

I recommend you revert to a commercial build such as the recently released Windows 10, 1803 revision.

Go to a working computer, download, create a bootable copy, then perform a clean install.

Step 1: How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

If there are files on the drive you want to recover, see - How to: Perform a Custom install of Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

Andre Da Costa, Nov 18, 2018
  4. John Fer Win User

Toshiba Encore 2 won't reset to public build or boot from USB

Hello,

This issue might be caused by system conflict. We suggest trying to stop the Windows Insider Builds by following the steps below:

• Click the Start button.
    • Choose Settings then select Update & security.
    • Click on Windows Insider Program then choose Stop Insider builds.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

1. HUGH Problem with insider build - Similar Threads - HUGH Problem insider

2. Windows insider build ran into a problem nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows insider build ran into a problem nvlddmkm.sys: Let me get to the point, this error only pops when I'm using apps that require either moderate or heavy resource usage, let me tell you today's incident while browsing on Chrome I had 3 tabs opened and in windows background was running an application called Ubisoft Connect...
  3. Windows insider build ran into a problem nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows insider build ran into a problem nvlddmkm.sys: Let me get to the point, this error only pops when I'm using apps that require either moderate or heavy resource usage, let me tell you today's incident while browsing on Chrome I had 3 tabs opened and in windows background was running an application called Ubisoft Connect...
  4. Your Windows Insider build ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Windows Insider build ran into a problem: I tried everything, updating my nvidia driver, updating my windows, scanning the device, and even deleting some programs but my pc still either freezes or shows the green screen. Please help...
  5. Your Windows Insider build ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Windows Insider build ran into a problem: I tried everything, updating my nvidia driver, updating my windows, scanning the device, and even deleting some programs but my pc still either freezes or shows the green screen. Please help...
  6. Windows Insider Build Ran Into A Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Build Ran Into A Problem: Hello, I had left the Windows Insider Program a few months ago but I got an error message today stating my Windows Insider Build Ran Into A Problem. I also received system_thread_exception_not_handled. This happened after I used the Driver Verifier in an attempt to resolved...
  7. Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider Builds: Hello All, I know i sound like a broken record, but i turned off getting insider builds, yet i still get them and i want to update to the May 2020 update when it becomes available. its like im cursed to live with these infernal builds forever. sorry if thats a bit dramatic,...
  8. Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem: Hey so I got this message on my pc when I turned it off... it’s stuck at 100%. Stop code is 0xc000021a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-insider-build-ran-into-a-problem/3097e552-407d-477a-a0c8-eb66051f4c5e
  9. windows insider build ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows insider build ran into a problem: Windows 10 pro Version 1809 OS Build 17763.402 My surface pro 4 was all good until today when I was trying to wake it up the green screen poped up with error message "your windows insider build ran into a problem and needs to restart," stop code of which is...
  10. Windows insider preview build, problem with password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows insider preview build, problem with password: When I am trying to log in, the system tells me that the password is wrong. I was able to weblogin though it took me to the lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-preview-build-problem-with/ccc64fce-309b-477f-a04e-f642e011c582