Windows 10: Huion 1060 Plus usb-device not recognized

Discus and support Huion 1060 Plus usb-device not recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The tablet, when connected to a computer, works normally for 1-2 minutes. After that, the system displays the message "usb-device not recognized" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ut9i867tp7tvictyriovu6yty, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Huion 1060 Plus usb-device not recognized

The tablet, when connected to a computer, works normally for 1-2 minutes. After that, the system displays the message "usb-device not recognized" and the tablet stops working, but the slot for the memory card in the tablet continues to work. Repeated reinstallation of the latest tablet drivers does not solve the problem. The device and cable connections are fully functional and they worked correctly until the last system update.

:)

ut9i867tp7tvictyriovu6yty, Nov 16, 2018

2. USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, Nov 16, 2018
  3. USB Device Not Recognized (Malfunctioned)

Just had this problem recently, a cmos clear corrected it. One item you can check to see is if the bios recognizes anything by loading its "boot from" menu and checking for any USB mass storage listed.

JrRacinFan, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Huion 1060 Plus usb-device not recognized

Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Huion 1060 Plus usb-device not recognized

1. Huion 1060 Plus usb-device not recognized - Similar Threads - Huion 1060 Plus

2. Huion Kamvas 22 Plus pen not recognized after update KB5034122

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huion Kamvas 22 Plus pen not recognized after update KB5034122: My Huion drawing tablet started giving me issues about 2 weeks ago, coincidentally when 2 KB5034122 updates happened. I managed to uninstall one of them, but it won't let me uninstall the other, which is a security update.I contacted Huion support, and they told me to...
  3. Huion Kamvas 22 Plus pen not recognized after update KB5034122

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Huion Kamvas 22 Plus pen not recognized after update KB5034122: My Huion drawing tablet started giving me issues about 2 weeks ago, coincidentally when 2 KB5034122 updates happened. I managed to uninstall one of them, but it won't let me uninstall the other, which is a security update.I contacted Huion support, and they told me to...
  4. Huion Kamvas 22 Plus pen not recognized after update KB5034122

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Huion Kamvas 22 Plus pen not recognized after update KB5034122

6. Huion Kamvas 22 Plus Device disconnected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huion Kamvas 22 Plus Device disconnected.: My Kamvas 22 plus says "device disconnected" in the driver menu. I have replaced the cable already and I was told by Huion Support that my tablet is broken which I find odd, because as a monitor it works perfectly fine, I just can't use the pen. It has worked perfectly fine...
  7. Huion Kamvas 22 Plus Device disconnected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Huion Kamvas 22 Plus Device disconnected.: My Kamvas 22 plus says "device disconnected" in the driver menu. I have replaced the cable already and I was told by Huion Support that my tablet is broken which I find odd, because as a monitor it works perfectly fine, I just can't use the pen. It has worked perfectly fine...
  8. Huion Kamvas 22 Plus Device disconnected.

9. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have a Lenovo Android phone which after it self-upgraded it's software (customized Android UI) does not get recognized when it's plugged into my Lenovo G50 notebook. When plugged in, Windows gives "USB device not recognized" and the phone cannot be accessed. I've tried...
  10. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have a USB port on my motherboard that never worked. I had the problem with Windows 7 complaining about it, but something I did got Windows 7 to be quiet. Now I have Windows 10. Action Center is popping a steady stream - and I do mean steady - of "USB device not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. huion tablet not recognized

2. huion tablet usb device not recognized

3. huion usb malfunction

4. windows 10 Huion inspiron new 1060 plus Driver Shows Device Disconnected?,
  5. huion tablet not detected,
  6. huion tablet not recognized windows 10,
  7. huion usb cable mulfuctioned when connecting to windows why,
  8. huion driver sometimes not recognising tablet until restart,
  9. huion 1060 plus not working windows 10,
  10. huion usb device not recognized,
  11. windows 10 pc wont see huion tablet,