Windows 10: Huion drawing Tablet H420 won't use stylus cursor point when drawing and uses regular mouse...

Discus and support Huion drawing Tablet H420 won't use stylus cursor point when drawing and uses regular mouse... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I use a Huion Drawing tablet , for some reason it won't use the stylus cursor point and is stuck using the regular mouse cursor even when drawing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelWeaser, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Huion drawing Tablet H420 won't use stylus cursor point when drawing and uses regular mouse...

When I use a Huion Drawing tablet , for some reason it won't use the stylus cursor point and is stuck using the regular mouse cursor even when drawing and also using the desktop.

This issue only happens when The driver for the drawing tablet from huion is used , if that driver is disabled or uninstalled and I just use the built in windows driver with the huion tablet , the above issue goes away and when I am using the huion tablet it does use the stylus cursor point instead of a standard mouse cursor.

So I am wondering if there is some fix for the issue when the huion driver is used. Maybe a registry modification? I believe it is probably a bug with the current huion driver for the device, I know the issue has happened with the driver since windows 10 version 1909 . The driver is from late 2018 , and I am pretty sure there won't be a driver update for the device because the drawing tablet is discontinued by huion.

:)

MichaelWeaser, Jul 15, 2020
  2. NinoH21 Win User

Drawing tablets

I'm sorry im new, idk how this works, im sorry about saying ure unhelpful. Like i mentioned the tablet only blinks once, normally the light will remain on but this time it only blinks once and then it doesnt work. Idk whats wrong, even with the tablet
    i just got yesterday it doesnt work, its brand new so it shouldn't be the pen problem. The tablet i got yesterday was a Huion H420, ive tried re-installing drivers but it doesn't work. When i went to control panel it says that my tablet is working properly
    when it is not, when i hover my pen over the tablet the cursor doesnt even move.

NinoH21, Jul 15, 2020
  3. DanJ_016 Win User
    Stylus Pen Scrolling interfers with drawing

I use a Huion 1060 Plus tablet to draw in Adobe Photoshop. I've noticed that whenever I zoom into my image to draw a vertical line, it just pans around the image. I can solve this by going into my tablet properties and unchecking "Enable Windows Ink,"
    but it also disables the pen pressure. Is there anything I can disable? I kept messing around with the settings, but found nothing.

DanJ_016, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Huion drawing Tablet H420 won't use stylus cursor point when drawing and uses regular mouse...

Drawing tablet input delay

There seems to be a problem while using my drawing tablet, when I am trying to use my tablet as a mouse, I can click, but i need to move the pen a certain distance before it registers that I've moved, and creates a straight line regardless of my path.
    It is also wont let me highlight text on web pages, it just scrolls instead, even though I have side buttons that used to perform that operation. It is a Huion tablet and I havent used it in a while, but it is registering clicks, and it used to work perfectly
    so I was wondering if there may be a Windows issue.

Decaf Crovvd, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Huion drawing Tablet H420 won't use stylus cursor point when drawing and uses regular mouse...

1. Huion drawing Tablet H420 won't use stylus cursor point when drawing and uses regular mouse... - Similar Threads - Huion drawing Tablet

2. How to use my cursor from my drawing tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use my cursor from my drawing tablet?: I have a Huion Kamvas 16 2021 drawing tablet hooked up to my PC and I'm on Windows 11. The issue that I'm having is, when I want to use the extended display to use my tablet independently because it has its own screen from my main monitor is that I'm not able to use the...
  3. How to use my cursor from my drawing tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use my cursor from my drawing tablet?: I have a Huion Kamvas 16 2021 drawing tablet hooked up to my PC and I'm on Windows 11. The issue that I'm having is, when I want to use the extended display to use my tablet independently because it has its own screen from my main monitor is that I'm not able to use the...
  4. Cursor pauses when using drawing tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor pauses when using drawing tablet: I'm using a Surfacebook 2 with Windows 10 and have started using the Cintiq 16 tablet to draw with While using it, I can't make fine adjustments because the cursor will essentially pause until I move the pen a small distance from the center at which point it jumps from the...
  5. Cursor pauses on touch screen when using drawing tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor pauses on touch screen when using drawing tablet: I'm using a Surfacebook 2 with Windows 10 I very recently started using a drawing tablet and when trying to draw, I can't make fine adjustments because the cursor will essentially pause until I move the pen a small distance from the center at which point it jumps from the...
  6. Using drawing tablet as a second monitor - mouse won't stay on tablet when i need to draw on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using drawing tablet as a second monitor - mouse won't stay on tablet when i need to draw on it: so I got a huion display tablet and I need to use it as a second monitor if I want to follow along in class and do the in-class assignments but when I try to use my tablet with the pen, the cursor will move back to my laptop screen and I can not get it to stay on the tablet....
  7. Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using android tablet as drawing tablet for windows: What apps can I use to use my android tablet as a writing tablet? Aside how do I know these apps/other apps are safe? particularly when they are not part of windows store or......
  8. My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...

My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...: Hello so i have this problem a girl gave me her old drawing tablet that is a wacom intuos comic the old version and i installed the latest driver through the official wacom website.The installation went smooth and it tells me I installed it perfectly. I'm able to use it as a...
  9. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...
  10. Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Using a Drawing Tablet on Windows: So I'm trying to use a drawing tablet to use on certain programs and websites, and I get this writing popup that I haven't been able to figure out how to disable and it just infinitely blocks a portion of my screen. Closing it off just reopens it again once I put my pen to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. huion cursor not working on pop up window