Windows 10: huion gt-185 tablet drivers

Discus and support huion gt-185 tablet drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can anyone out there help me with drivers that work with this tablet. The display works but the pen function keeps failing. I have downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by toppergraph, Jun 20, 2020.

1. huion gt-185 tablet drivers

can anyone out there help me with drivers that work with this tablet. The display works but the pen function keeps failing.
    I have downloaded the drivers umpteen times from Huion there web site is useless, also i can not find where to get a new pen(even Huion does not respond to these questions).I am desperate to finish some artwork i am in the middle of.
    regards Topper.
    Huion GT-185 tablet.

Widows 10 insider 200605-1502

:)

toppergraph, Jun 20, 2020

2. Huion H420 Graphics tablet Drivers causing BSOD?

I recently got a Huion H420 Graphics tablet and after i installed the drivers i started getting bsods with irql_not_less_or_equal and driver_irql_not_less_or_equal related to storahci.sys.

AntonioRomano4, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    pen tablet install error

Hi,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about the pen tablet device. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the Huion 610 Pro stop working?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • How are you re-installing the driver for your Huion 610 Pro? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.

Argel Obm, Jun 20, 2020
  4. huion gt-185 tablet drivers

Huion tablet not working anymmore

Hi,

My Huion tablet (K58) stopped working recently, it did work a few weeks ago and nothing has changed except a recent Win10 update.

I've had the exact same problem before with my old Wacom intuos 3 tablet, after a Win10 update it didn't work anymore, that's why I bought this Huion tablet.....

My system: a laptop with Windows 10 home 64bit, system is up to date and so are the drivers.

This is becomming very annoying, absolutely nothing has changed besides these Windows updates, can't find any settings that have changed or other posssible system settings, reinstalled the drivers but to no avail, I'm so fed up with Microsoft.....

diederik dend, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

huion gt-185 tablet drivers

1. huion gt-185 tablet drivers - Similar Threads - huion 185 tablet

2. TABLET GT-5113

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TABLET GT-5113: HiWhy do i always see this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-gt-5113/6410951b-f471-45d0-8515-85cfc8c8a587
  3. TABLET GT-5113

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TABLET GT-5113: HiWhy do i always see this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-gt-5113/6410951b-f471-45d0-8515-85cfc8c8a587
  4. TABLET GT-5113

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 GT-N8010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 GT-N8010: HiHas anyone got a USB driver for my device listed above. It is no longer recognised code 43 following updates. It previously worked so hopefully someone will have a driver file I can install. Thanks....
  6. Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 GT-N8010

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 GT-N8010: HiHas anyone got a USB driver for my device listed above. It is no longer recognised code 43 following updates. It previously worked so hopefully someone will have a driver file I can install. Thanks....
  7. Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 GT-N8010

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Drivers not installing for GT 730

Drivers not installing for GT 730: Drivers not installing Specs: Xeon X3430 GT 730 ddr3 Windows 10 Home For some reason whenever I try to install drivers for my Gt 730 its says that "it is not compatible with this version of Windows." Whenever I try to play games like Valorant, my game crashes. I have tried...
  9. Huion Tablet Driver Issue - Device Disconnected

Huion Tablet Driver Issue - Device Disconnected: I’ve had my Huion Kamvas GT 191 for less than 3 months and no problem. Working fine up until today, where I noticed that instead of the normal arrowhead cursor you get, it was a tapered star instead. No pressure sensitivity at all. I then checked the huion driver tablet exe...
  10. GT 420M driver problem

GT 420M driver problem: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 64-bit (from Windows 8.1). Everything is fine, but I can't watch movies. When is played the movie freezes randomly for second, but audio is not affected. I tried many players - my default PotPlayer, Windows Media Player, MPC-HC, VLC,...