Windows 10: Huion Tablet Driver Issue - Device Disconnected

Discus and support Huion Tablet Driver Issue - Device Disconnected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’ve had my Huion Kamvas GT 191 for less than 3 months and no problem. Working fine up until today, where I noticed that instead of the normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ailixa, Feb 5, 2019.

1. ailixa Win User

Huion Tablet Driver Issue - Device Disconnected

I’ve had my Huion Kamvas GT 191 for less than 3 months and no problem. Working fine up until today, where I noticed that instead of the normal arrowhead cursor you get, it was a tapered star instead. No pressure sensitivity at all. I then checked the huion driver tablet exe and the device was disconnected.

Uninstalled the drivers and all related folders completely. Reinstalled and I get a weird command prompt spam that asks for admin access (and by spam I mean two windows rapidly opening and closing with no end in sight, even after install). No matter how many times I install, it gives me the same thing! Techs have seen it too but don’t do much about it.

I’ve heard Windows Ink may cause this but I can’t find a way to disable it for my desktop as a whole (I don’t have group policy editor since it’s Windows Home); and it wasn’t an issue till this morning! I’ve thumbed through several threads on here, Microsoft, etc! Contacted Microsoft support 3 times since my table works on my dell fine (HDMI doesn’t work for it so using it for that’s out of the question). Right now, I’m re-installing windows since the last tech says it’s a corrupted file on Windows ;; I’ve tried to reinstall Windows 10 three times already and it always gets stuck!

The only thing that might have caused this, from my memory, is that I reconnected the USB once last night since the chord was tangled up in the back. I’ve tried to uninstall that USB from that port but nothing happens, it remains the same.

Ive been trying to fix this since 10 AM (now 8 PM) today, I’ve been talking to techs, and nothing. I’ve tried the normal stuff (no stranger to driver issues, Wacom or Huion) and it still says device disconnected! USB is seen but not assigned to the driver according to device manager.

:)

ailixa, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

pen tablet install error

Hi,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about the pen tablet device. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the Huion 610 Pro stop working?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • How are you re-installing the driver for your Huion 610 Pro? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.

Argel Obm, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Huion H420 Graphics tablet Drivers causing BSOD?

I recently got a Huion H420 Graphics tablet and after i installed the drivers i started getting bsods with irql_not_less_or_equal and driver_irql_not_less_or_equal related to storahci.sys.

AntonioRomano4, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Huion Tablet Driver Issue - Device Disconnected

Huion tablet not working anymmore

Hi,

My Huion tablet (K58) stopped working recently, it did work a few weeks ago and nothing has changed except a recent Win10 update.

I've had the exact same problem before with my old Wacom intuos 3 tablet, after a Win10 update it didn't work anymore, that's why I bought this Huion tablet.....

My system: a laptop with Windows 10 home 64bit, system is up to date and so are the drivers.

This is becomming very annoying, absolutely nothing has changed besides these Windows updates, can't find any settings that have changed or other posssible system settings, reinstalled the drivers but to no avail, I'm so fed up with Microsoft.....

diederik dend, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Huion Tablet Driver Issue - Device Disconnected

1. Huion Tablet Driver Issue - Device Disconnected - Similar Threads - Huion Tablet Driver

2. Huion Kamvas 22 Plus Device disconnected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huion Kamvas 22 Plus Device disconnected.: My Kamvas 22 plus says "device disconnected" in the driver menu. I have replaced the cable already and I was told by Huion Support that my tablet is broken which I find odd, because as a monitor it works perfectly fine, I just can't use the pen. It has worked perfectly fine...
  3. Huion Kamvas 22 Plus Device disconnected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Huion Kamvas 22 Plus Device disconnected.: My Kamvas 22 plus says "device disconnected" in the driver menu. I have replaced the cable already and I was told by Huion Support that my tablet is broken which I find odd, because as a monitor it works perfectly fine, I just can't use the pen. It has worked perfectly fine...
  4. Huion Kamvas 22 Plus Device disconnected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Win11, Huion Kamvas Pro 13 Tablet laggy as a dual monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11, Huion Kamvas Pro 13 Tablet laggy as a dual monitor: Within the drawing program CSP classical problem: straight lines at the beginning of the stroke. However the lagging occurs outside the drawing software as well. The cursor lags as it's moved.Tried to disable Windows Ink, stopped Xbox-stuff from background, changed preference...
  6. Huion Kamvas Pro 16 not detected by driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Huion Kamvas Pro 16 not detected by driver: Last month I bought a Huion Kamvas Pro 16, installed the driver, and it was working perfectly. I tried again this month and suddenly my driver will not detect my driver. The screen works but I can't utilise the tablet to it's full capability without the driver. It does work...
  7. Huion Kamvas Pro 16 not detected by driver

Huion Kamvas Pro 16 not detected by driver: Last month I bought a Huion Kamvas Pro 16, installed the driver, and it was working perfectly. I tried again this month and suddenly my driver will not detect my driver. The screen works but I can't utilise the tablet to it's full capability without the driver. It does work...
  8. huion gt-185 tablet drivers

huion gt-185 tablet drivers: can anyone out there help me with drivers that work with this tablet. The display works but the pen function keeps failing. I have downloaded the drivers umpteen times from Huion there web site is useless, also i can not find where to get a new pen(even Huion does not respond...
  9. Issue Uninstalling Driver/Tablet Mode

Issue Uninstalling Driver/Tablet Mode: I've been trying for more than a month now to uninstall Tablet Mode on my laptop to accommodate the driver for my art tablet. However, whenever I try connecting the two devices, there always seem to be issues. I uninstalled the Lenovo Pen Features, and the art tablet driver...
  10. Huion 1060 Plus usb-device not recognized

Huion 1060 Plus usb-device not recognized: The tablet, when connected to a computer, works normally for 1-2 minutes. After that, the system displays the message "usb-device not recognized" and the tablet stops working, but the slot for the memory card in the tablet continues to work. Repeated reinstallation of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. huion tablet device disconnected

2. huion driver says device disconnected

3. huion device disconnected

4. huion tablet says device disconnected,
  5. huion tablet device disconnected windows 10,
  6. huion 610 pro device disconnected,
  7. device disconnected on huion,
  8. huion kamvas pro 13 device disconnected,
  9. tablet says device disconnected but im using it,
  10. huion gt-191 v2 device not connected,
  11. huion tablet device not found,