Windows 10: Hulu Desktop

Discus and support Hulu Desktop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Everytime I try and open Hulu it come up and says unable to check for updates please restart the application. Get this message everytime. Tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mgtdbrit52, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Hulu Desktop

Everytime I try and open Hulu it come up and says unable to check for updates please restart the application. Get this message everytime. Tried troubleshooting did not fix it. Tried to run as adminstrator did not help. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

mgtdbrit52, Jan 8, 2019
  2. BOT
    Bot Win User

Add Hulu to Media Center

couple of question
    1. the plug in was finally released from hulu but seems to be pretty buggy at best, any words on that?
    2. when you start hulu your way will it run in media center or minimize/ shutdown media center and start the hulu desktop?

3. hulu wont open

Hi Robert,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you recently made any changes on the device?
    3. Are you using Hulu in a browser or the App?
    4. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows Operating System am I Running to get the
    information about the version of Windows installed.

Here are the few steps you can try to fix the issue.

Method 1:

Check your device meets the System Requirements to
    install Hulu.

Method 2:

Refer the article Fix Problems with apps from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Hulu Desktop

Hulu on Dual Monitor Keeps Minimizing

Hi,

Kindly answer the following questions for us to better understand the issue:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Where did you download the Hulu app?
    • Does the issue occurs when the Hulu app is on the primary monitor?
    • Does the issue also occurs when your secondary monitor is connected to your computer using an HDMI cable?
    • What are the apps you're using that automatically minimize the Hulu app?
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Hulu Desktop

1. Hulu Desktop - Similar Threads - Hulu Desktop

2. Windows 11 crashes when I try to stream Netflix, Hulu, Prime.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashes when I try to stream Netflix, Hulu, Prime.: I upgraded to windows 11 a few months ago. I cannot stream anything except youtube and facebook. Netflix, hulu, prime all give black screen of death. I tried updating all of my drivers, clearing cookies, and all the lousy information from all the "geek" websites that I am...
  3. Windows 11 crashes when I try to stream Netflix, Hulu, Prime.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashes when I try to stream Netflix, Hulu, Prime.: I upgraded to windows 11 a few months ago. I cannot stream anything except youtube and facebook. Netflix, hulu, prime all give black screen of death. I tried updating all of my drivers, clearing cookies, and all the lousy information from all the "geek" websites that I am...
  4. Why can't I download Hulu from company portal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download Hulu from company portal?: My organization uses company portal to gatekeep which app we can download. Hulu is listed on there, but when I click download, it tries for about 5 minutes then says failed to install with error code 0x80073CF3. Every other app I have tried it has allowed me to download, no...
  5. Why can't I download Hulu from company portal?

Why can't I download Hulu from company portal?: My organization uses company portal to gatekeep which app we can download. Hulu is listed on there, but when I click download, it tries for about 5 minutes then says failed to install with error code 0x80073CF3. Every other app I have tried it has allowed me to download, no...
  6. Hulu app on microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hulu app on microsoft store.: I keep trying to download the app from Microsoft store but every single time it gets to install it says there has been an error. Try again in a few minutes. It has repeated this everyday over the last 2 weeks. No matter how many times I try it gets all the way through the...
  7. Hulu app on microsoft store.

Hulu app on microsoft store.: I keep trying to download the app from Microsoft store but every single time it gets to install it says there has been an error. Try again in a few minutes. It has repeated this everyday over the last 2 weeks. No matter how many times I try it gets all the way through the...
  8. Hulu on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hulu on Windows 10: Anytime I open the Hulu app or even open it in a browser it hits me with "Your account does not have access to the Hulu application". I've uninstalled and reinstalled Hulu about three times, I even restarted my computer and it is still not working. Is Hulu not available on...
  9. Hulu on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hulu on Windows 10: Anytime I open the Hulu app or even open it in a browser it hits me with "Your account does not have access to the Hulu application". I've uninstalled and reinstalled Hulu about three times, I even restarted my computer and it is still not working. Is Hulu not available on...
  10. Hulu on Windows 10

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hulu desktop windows phone