Windows 10: Hulu on Windows 10

Discus and support Hulu on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Anytime I open the Hulu app or even open it in a browser it hits me with "Your account does not have access to the Hulu application". I've uninstalled... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BeansT, May 5, 2022.

1. BeansT Win User

Hulu on Windows 10

Anytime I open the Hulu app or even open it in a browser it hits me with "Your account does not have access to the Hulu application". I've uninstalled and reinstalled Hulu about three times, I even restarted my computer and it is still not working. Is Hulu not available on Windows 10? Or is it just an error happening?

:)

BeansT, May 5, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2022
  3. hulu wont open

Hi Robert,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you recently made any changes on the device?
    3. Are you using Hulu in a browser or the App?
    4. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows Operating System am I Running to get the
    information about the version of Windows installed.

Here are the few steps you can try to fix the issue.

Method 1:

Check your device meets the System Requirements to
    install Hulu.

Method 2:

Refer the article Fix Problems with apps from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 5, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Hulu on Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 5, 2022
Thema:

Hulu on Windows 10

1. Hulu on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hulu

2. Windows 11 crashes when I try to stream Netflix, Hulu, Prime.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashes when I try to stream Netflix, Hulu, Prime.: I upgraded to windows 11 a few months ago. I cannot stream anything except youtube and facebook. Netflix, hulu, prime all give black screen of death. I tried updating all of my drivers, clearing cookies, and all the lousy information from all the "geek" websites that I am...
  3. Windows 11 crashes when I try to stream Netflix, Hulu, Prime.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashes when I try to stream Netflix, Hulu, Prime.: I upgraded to windows 11 a few months ago. I cannot stream anything except youtube and facebook. Netflix, hulu, prime all give black screen of death. I tried updating all of my drivers, clearing cookies, and all the lousy information from all the "geek" websites that I am...
  4. Why can't I download Hulu from company portal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download Hulu from company portal?: My organization uses company portal to gatekeep which app we can download. Hulu is listed on there, but when I click download, it tries for about 5 minutes then says failed to install with error code 0x80073CF3. Every other app I have tried it has allowed me to download, no...
  5. Why can't I download Hulu from company portal?

Why can't I download Hulu from company portal?: My organization uses company portal to gatekeep which app we can download. Hulu is listed on there, but when I click download, it tries for about 5 minutes then says failed to install with error code 0x80073CF3. Every other app I have tried it has allowed me to download, no...
  6. Hulu app on microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hulu app on microsoft store.: I keep trying to download the app from Microsoft store but every single time it gets to install it says there has been an error. Try again in a few minutes. It has repeated this everyday over the last 2 weeks. No matter how many times I try it gets all the way through the...
  7. Hulu app on microsoft store.

Hulu app on microsoft store.: I keep trying to download the app from Microsoft store but every single time it gets to install it says there has been an error. Try again in a few minutes. It has repeated this everyday over the last 2 weeks. No matter how many times I try it gets all the way through the...
  8. Hulu on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hulu on Windows 10: Anytime I open the Hulu app or even open it in a browser it hits me with "Your account does not have access to the Hulu application". I've uninstalled and reinstalled Hulu about three times, I even restarted my computer and it is still not working. Is Hulu not available on...
  9. Hulu on Windows 10

Hulu on Windows 10: Anytime I open the Hulu app or even open it in a browser it hits me with "Your account does not have access to the Hulu application". I've uninstalled and reinstalled Hulu about three times, I even restarted my computer and it is still not working. Is Hulu not available on...
  10. How to configure and use Hulu Parental Controls?

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure and use Hulu Parental Controls?: [ATTACH]It is not possible to look over all the videos your child loves streaming but a bit of supervised control can stop him/her from landing into the dark corners of entertainment. Hulu Parental controls can filter out much of the questionable content. Let’s see how to use...