Windows 10: Hulu shows "Video playback not supported on this device. (PB8-C0262500)"

Discus and support Hulu shows "Video playback not supported on this device. (PB8-C0262500)" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I run the Hulu app I get this error. The app opens, I sign in, it shows me the shows as on any other device when I try to play a video, say from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidRockwell, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Hulu shows "Video playback not supported on this device. (PB8-C0262500)"

When I run the Hulu app I get this error. The app opens, I sign in, it shows me the shows as on any other device when I try to play a video, say from NBC for example, the NBC logo will come up and the app will play video for when the show is on the schedule for NBC, etc. However, the show attempts to load and then shows this error.

I am running Windows 10 (all updates applied) on a Dell XPS Laptop with three monitors attached through a Dell D3100 Docking Station. I can run Hulu with Google Chrome as well as other browsers. I cannot run Hulu with Microsoft Edge or the Hulu app provided in the Microsoft App Store. Either of these two apps will give me the subject error.

I have reviewed prior posts on this site as well as other sites and nothing works to date. Is there a solution to this problem?

Sincerely,

Dave

:)

DavidRockwell, Nov 29, 2018

2. Video playback not supported on this device(PB8-C0262500), cannoy watch movies on Hulu. How can I fix?

Video playback not supported on this device(PB8-C0262500), cannot watch movies on Hulu. How can I fix?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

MariCasmer, Nov 29, 2018
  3. WB333 Win User
    Hulu Plus / Netflix playback error when connecting to a second display

Error message from Hulu Plus: Video playback not supported on this device. (PB8 - C0262500).

Error code from Netflix: U7361-1235-C00D7159

This wasn't a problem before, and I am unsure when this became a problem. Maybe it's a known issue already. I am in Windows 10, and I do have the latest update. Netflix and Hulu Plus will play videos until I establish a connection to a wireless display
    (in this situation, my TV). As soon as the connection is made, the video stops and the error message comes up -- any thoughts?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

WB333, Nov 29, 2018
  4. DoritoRun Win User

Hulu shows "Video playback not supported on this device. (PB8-C0262500)"

Hulu Plus Error Code

Hello,

I am getting the error code (PB8-C0262500) on my hulu plus when I am trying to watch something the connection is being made and everything but once the screen goes why for the show to start the error code will pop up stating (video playback
    not supported on this device). keep in mind that i was recently watching hulu earlier today. My pc is updated with everything graphics card and windows 10 newest update as well all drivers are updated and i even checked if i needed to update the application
    but i didnt. is there any way to fix this if so please comment?

DoritoRun, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Hulu shows "Video playback not supported on this device. (PB8-C0262500)"

1. Hulu shows "Video playback not supported on this device. (PB8-C0262500)" - Similar Threads - Hulu shows Video

2. Speaker devices now showing in playback devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker devices now showing in playback devices: I was re installing my pc, but it ended the speaker audio devices not showing its only showing Audio Digital HDMI because i use speaker so the sound isn't coming out, i already do troubleshoot, update, and uninstall the driver, but i still can't fix the problem....
  3. Speaker devices now showing in playback devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speaker devices now showing in playback devices: I was re installing my pc, but it ended the speaker audio devices not showing its only showing Audio Digital HDMI because i use speaker so the sound isn't coming out, i already do troubleshoot, update, and uninstall the driver, but i still can't fix the problem....
  4. Speaker devices now showing in playback devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No sound showing in playback device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound showing in playback device: I checked on device manager and I have audio driver installed but I have x mark in my speaker, and I checked in my playback devices no speaker showing. I have no sound at all. I have updated the drivers and Windows, but my sound is not coming....
  6. No sound showing in playback device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound showing in playback device: I checked on device manager and I have audio driver installed but I have x mark in my speaker, and I checked in my playback devices no speaker showing. I have no sound at all. I have updated the drivers and Windows, but my sound is not coming....
  7. No sound showing in playback device

8. Headset not showing as a Playback Device

Headset not showing as a Playback Device: Whenever I plug in my headset it's detected, but the only playback device that I can select is my laptop speaker, I've already checked if its disabled in the control panel. Overall I can't find any solution to this problem....
  9. Videos playback

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos playback: Since a couple of days ago I cannot play videos properly (on line, or from my own files on the computer). I posted this in a Chrome Forum, it explains my problem: For me, this just started recently (a few days ago) and it does not affect all videos, just some seemingly at...
  10. Headphones not showing in Playback Devices

Headphones not showing in Playback Devices: So I've just finished installing the creators update and only Speakers are showing in Playback Devices. I've tried updating my sound drivers as well as selecting 'Show Disabled/Disconnected Devices'. I've also run the troubleshooter. Headphones do not appear as an option in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pb8-c0262500 error hulu

2. windows phone 8 youtube problem playback isnt suppprt device

3. playback ot suported on this device

4. windows phone youtube playback is not supported on this device,
  5. Video playback is not supported by the device,
  6. pb8-c0262500 err,
  7. video playback not supported pb8-c0262500,
  8. errors# PB8-C0262500,
  9. hulu pb8,
  10. Video playback not supported on this device. (PB8-C0262500),
  11. hulu playback not supported,