Windows 10: hulu wont open

Discus and support hulu wont open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As of 12-03-18 I can't open Hulu I get dj1 error every time. ***Moved from Surface/Surface RT/Install, update and repair***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertCastillo5, Dec 3, 2018.

1. hulu wont open

As of 12-03-18 I can't open Hulu I get dj1 error every time.

***Moved from Surface/Surface RT/Install, update and repair***

:)

RobertCastillo5, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Hulu on Dual Monitor Keeps Minimizing

Hi,

Kindly answer the following questions for us to better understand the issue:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Where did you download the Hulu app?
    • Does the issue occurs when the Hulu app is on the primary monitor?
    • Does the issue also occurs when your secondary monitor is connected to your computer using an HDMI cable?
    • What are the apps you're using that automatically minimize the Hulu app?
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Dec 3, 2018
  3. settings wont open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below question to understand the situation better,

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft Account?
    Please follow the below steps and check if it works,

• Press “Windows key + I” to open the Settings screen.
    I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the Administrator account to check if this helps

Reply us if you have further queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 3, 2018
  4. hulu wont open

Vijay_Verma, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

hulu wont open

1. hulu wont open - Similar Threads - hulu wont open

2. exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open: exe files won't open browsers won't open regedit won't open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open and no safeboot all exe files turned white keeps asking how do you want to open this file...
  3. Hulu on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hulu on Windows 10: Anytime I open the Hulu app or even open it in a browser it hits me with "Your account does not have access to the Hulu application". I've uninstalled and reinstalled Hulu about three times, I even restarted my computer and it is still not working. Is Hulu not available on...
  4. Hulu on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hulu on Windows 10: Anytime I open the Hulu app or even open it in a browser it hits me with "Your account does not have access to the Hulu application". I've uninstalled and reinstalled Hulu about three times, I even restarted my computer and it is still not working. Is Hulu not available on...
  5. Hulu on Windows 10

6. Hulu app

Hulu app: I have recently started a new hulu account but no matter which way i try to login it tells me my password is invalid , but it will let me still log in to the old account , i have talked to hulu support and they couldnt give me any solution...
  7. How to activate Hulu

How to activate Hulu: How do I Install Hulu on my PC, I have Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-hulu/160826d2-de37-4c22-ba74-39f3e7657065"
  8. Hulu Desktop

Hulu Desktop: Everytime I try and open Hulu it come up and says unable to check for updates please restart the application. Get this message everytime. Tried troubleshooting did not fix it. Tried to run as adminstrator did not help. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Hulu

Hulu: I purchased Hulu today. How to I get the app on my laptop> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hulu/b370abf8-8e54-4918-896c-8bb0b47724f5
  10. Scripting hulu plus

in Windows 10 Support
    Scripting hulu plus: Good morning. I was trying to create a script to run hulu plus from the microsoft store. So I made a simple .bat file with Start hulu plus:. This command will run non stop it just keeps repeating itself in a loop. I used the command for Netflix and it worked perfectly. Any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hulu error dj1 surface rt

2. hulu will not open

3. hulu dj1 error fix

4. hulu error dj1 windows rt