Windows 10: Human Interface Touchscreen Device

Discus and support Human Interface Touchscreen Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My touchscreen is damaged and is unusable. I have uninstalled the Human Interface Touchscreen device manager. However, the last three times I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by noobthenate, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Human Interface Touchscreen Device

My touchscreen is damaged and is unusable. I have uninstalled the Human Interface Touchscreen device manager. However, the last three times I have restarted my computer the Human Interface Touchscreen has been re-installed on my computer. Which takes me about 20 minutes to manipulate my computer to get to the device manage to uninstall it again. Is there a way to ensure this device manager is PERMANENTLY deleted. Or has Microsoft develop a keyboard function key code to have it disabled via the keyboard?

:)

noobthenate, Dec 9, 2020
  2. esgaemami Win User

Human interface device for touchscreen gone

Shortly after I updated to 8.1 my touchscreen stopped working intermittently and than stopped working all together. I looked in the device manager and the HID category is completely gone. I waited to see if it would be reinstalled with the upgrade to windows
    10 but it was not. I have checked the manufacture website for the driver with no luck as well as the Microsoft website. I just want my touchscreen back. How can I get the Human interface device back on my computer so I can use my touchscreen?

esgaemami, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Jake Dz Win User
    Human Interface Devices Not Appearing / Touchscreen

Look, before I start on this post, I just want to say I am not very tech-savvy when it comes to windows, so I may have trouble understanding some help. I am not completely weak technology-wise, but I am definitely not on the strong end of the spectrum, meaning
    I might need people to go more into detail. That being said, my problem is that for some reason, my touchscreen is activated (Even though my computer isn't touchscreen), and Human Interface Devices isn't in my device manager. Without it, I can't disable touchscreen
    (I think), and therefore have more trouble doing certain things on my computer. I need help finding either an alternative to disabling it with HID, or a way to access HID. Please reply if you are able to help and thank you in advance.

- Jake D

Jake Dz, Dec 9, 2020
  4. LaniSCM Win User

Human Interface Touchscreen Device

Why can't I disable the human interface touchscreen?

Why can't I disable the human interface touchscreen?

LaniSCM, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Human Interface Touchscreen Device

1. Human Interface Touchscreen Device - Similar Threads - Human Interface Touchscreen

2. Where to install touchscreen Human interface driver Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to install touchscreen Human interface driver Windows 11: My touchscreen has not been working so I uninstalled the driver to reinstall. However I cannot find where to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-install-touchscreen-human-interface/46c31a79-3eca-498b-a98a-3b93f6346f23
  3. Where to install touchscreen Human interface driver Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to install touchscreen Human interface driver Windows 11: My touchscreen has not been working so I uninstalled the driver to reinstall. However I cannot find where to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-install-touchscreen-human-interface/46c31a79-3eca-498b-a98a-3b93f6346f23
  4. Human Interface Device Service Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Human Interface Device Service Missing: After trying to set my ram to its factory speed in my motherboard bios, I had my PC bluescreen on me. This was no big deal, and after restoring my default ram settings I was able to boot into windows just fine. However, a side affect of the BSOD was that I lost use of my...
  5. Human Interface Device Service Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Human Interface Device Service Missing: After trying to set my ram to its factory speed in my motherboard bios, I had my PC bluescreen on me. This was no big deal, and after restoring my default ram settings I was able to boot into windows just fine. However, a side affect of the BSOD was that I lost use of my...
  6. Human Interface Device Service Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. ETD HSA DEVICE (Human Interface Devices)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ETD HSA DEVICE (Human Interface Devices): There is a yellow exclamation mark on the ETD HSA Device (under Human interface Devices). The device is updated and up to date according to windows. I have no idea what is this or how to fix it. Appreciate any help. submitted by /u/crownforces [link] [comments]...
  8. Why can't I disable the human interface touchscreen?

Why can't I disable the human interface touchscreen?: Why can't I disable the human interface touchscreen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-disable-the-human-interface-touchscreen/df04e381-0841-4747-b170-b198ad6abf9e
  9. Broadcomm bluetooth installed as human interface device

Broadcomm bluetooth installed as human interface device: I have an iogear GBU321 usb bluetooth adapter that worked great under windows 7. When I upgraded to Win 10, it installed as a human interface device and now has no bluetooth capability. I uninstalled the original, driver and reinstalled drivers for win 8.1 (couldn't find a...
  10. Human Interface Devices Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Human Interface Devices Missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3521 laptop. Recently, this machine has been acting strangely. So much so that I have rebuilt the OS (sanitized the disk and performed a clean Windows 10 install) several times in the last week. However, it always reverts back to its previous...