Windows 10: Human support ?

Discus and support Human support ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to get human support from Microsoft ? I know it's not popular these days. But I'm old fashioned.Kind Regards,Gerhard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gerhard 74, May 2, 2024.

1. Human support ?

Is there any way to get human support from Microsoft ? I know it's not popular these days. But I'm old fashioned.Kind Regards,Gerhard

:)

Gerhard 74, May 2, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 2, 2024
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 2, 2024
  4. Human support ?

Why is human support usless

Hi all,

I waited to speak to two different humans and they both hung up on me because I have a weirder problem, I gave them everything they need and still no help at all its sad as to see I have wasted my time.

All I need is to understand why my windows Activation Code from the backup file key generated in the registry editor is not working as I factory reset my computer and can't afford to spend 300 dollars on a license I already bought.

If I can get a human's response on how to fix instead of Microsoft's horrible "support" it would be Awesome!!!

Finn Scouller, May 2, 2024
Thema:

Human support ?

1. Human support ? - Similar Threads - Human support

2. Human support ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Human support ?: Is there any way to get human support from Microsoft ? I know it's not popular these days. But I'm old fashioned.Kind Regards,Gerhard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/human-support/aff6b93f-ffe2-4a66-bc02-5258d4e1e7ee
  3. Why has Microsoft eliminated all human support for their home products and purchases made...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has Microsoft eliminated all human support for their home products and purchases made...: I thought Microsoft was supportive of serving the needs of the family and protecting them and their purchases.Sadly, all attempts to speak to a human being are denied by an uninformative AI.This is truly frustrating and is making me think about alternatives.I have made...
  4. Why has Microsoft eliminated all human support for their home products and purchases made...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has Microsoft eliminated all human support for their home products and purchases made...: I thought Microsoft was supportive of serving the needs of the family and protecting them and their purchases.Sadly, all attempts to speak to a human being are denied by an uninformative AI.This is truly frustrating and is making me think about alternatives.I have made...
  5. How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?: I have reached out to the customer support number, the Microsoft store, tried their online help center and haven't received any help. How do I speak to a human to help me?...
  6. How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?

How do I speak with an actual human from Microsoft to offer me some customer support?: I have reached out to the customer support number, the Microsoft store, tried their online help center and haven't received any help. How do I speak to a human to help me?...
  7. No Human Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Human Support: Imagine sending people to a Support line, that directs people to search online for the answers themselves, only to continue this cycle. Go f yourselves. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-human-support/92cf0ca8-56f8-4347-af7b-f528802693cc
  8. No Human Support

No Human Support: Imagine sending people to a Support line, that directs people to search online for the answers themselves, only to continue this cycle. Go f yourselves. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-human-support/92cf0ca8-56f8-4347-af7b-f528802693cc
  9. No Human Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Does Microsoft actually employ humans? How can support provide support when everything is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft actually employ humans? How can support provide support when everything is...: Ok, so this is the most aggravating "Support" experience I have ever had. Trying to contact the support team is tantamount to finding the Lost City of Atlantis. Everything in the carefully crafted support network is conditionally formatted for automation. If an issue that you...