Windows 10: human verification pop up

Discus and support human verification pop up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm constantly getting a pop up(in a new tab) asking ALLOW or Cancel. When I click cancel a new box for a different site comes up. I can only escape by... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KB1putt, Aug 18, 2019.

1. KB1putt Win User

human verification pop up

I'm constantly getting a pop up(in a new tab) asking ALLOW or Cancel. When I click cancel a new box for a different site comes up. I can only escape by closing the tab. This started two weeks ago around Aug 8 2019.

Is there a way to stop this. Sometime McAfee says its a good site and sometimes it says Don't go there . I NEVER do either one

:)

KB1putt, Aug 18, 2019

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Aug 18, 2019
  4. human verification pop up

Turning off 2 step verification

Having recently upgraded my PC to windows 10 I was prompted to 2 step verification. the logic and reason is sound. However since doing this I cannot get into my hotmail.co.uk using my iPhone. I found a link to the
    solution when I removed the authenticator app on my phone. Only to find a similar issue dated 2013. I have logged in via my PC running Windows 10, my laptop running windows 7 Professional and an ipad going in via safari. NO WHERE is this option visible.

Turning off 2-Step Verification
    • In “Signing in & security” section of My Account, select 2-Step Verification. Sign in with your username, password, and verification
      code if asked.
    • Select Turn off 2-Step Verification.
    • A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification. Select OK
    How can this be achieved. I use emails on my phone for work being self employed and it is causing me issues.

As this problem seems to have been around for a few years surely there must be a resolution now. I really do not want to have to drop my Hotmail account as it is widely known, but if no solution is available I will have no option.

Eric Castle, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

human verification pop up

1. human verification pop up - Similar Threads - human verification pop

2. Now sign in asks for a second verification, and two options pop up. And both are linked to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Now sign in asks for a second verification, and two options pop up. And both are linked to...: I have the password for my school account. and Its so stupid that I can't talk to a real person over the phone. So, say I log into my microsoft 365. And try to update my info and change my phone number to one that FUCKING EXISTS... well then the work/ school email come up,...
  3. Now sign in asks for a second verification, and two options pop up. And both are linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Now sign in asks for a second verification, and two options pop up. And both are linked to...: I have the password for my school account. and Its so stupid that I can't talk to a real person over the phone. So, say I log into my microsoft 365. And try to update my info and change my phone number to one that FUCKING EXISTS... well then the work/ school email come up,...
  4. Now sign in asks for a second verification, and two options pop up. And both are linked to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Email Verification Not Showing Up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Verification Not Showing Up!: "Verify your emailWe will send a verification code to <enter *** Email address is removed for privacy ***>‎. To verify that this is your email address, enter it below."I am trying to verify myself for windows 11 and the email will not show up. I have been at this for hours...
  6. Email Verification Not Showing Up!

Email Verification Not Showing Up!: "Verify your emailWe will send a verification code to <enter *** Email address is removed for privacy ***>‎. To verify that this is your email address, enter it below."I am trying to verify myself for windows 11 and the email will not show up. I have been at this for hours...
  7. Human

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Human: Why can’t I get through to an actual human at customer support to talk through the issues I am having with my laptop? I don’t want to just submit a ticket, I need to talk to an actual Person....
  8. Human

Human: Why can’t I get through to an actual human at customer support to talk through the issues I am having with my laptop? I don’t want to just submit a ticket, I need to talk to an actual Person....
  9. Human

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. verification pop up