Windows 10: Human

Discus and support Human in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why can’t I get through to an actual human at customer support to talk through the issues I am having with my laptop? I don’t want to just submit a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Magdry, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Magdry Win User

Human

Why can’t I get through to an actual human at customer support to talk through the issues I am having with my laptop? I don’t want to just submit a ticket, I need to talk to an actual Person.

:)

Magdry, Mar 22, 2022

2. Running w10 cant get screen saver to work .I set the settings to turn on photo gallery but white blocks keep showing .

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Disable HID-compliant white board on your device.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Mar 22, 2022
  3. Windows 10 bsod

Hi,

We need to know that did you tried the steps which suggested in previous link.

Try updating the display adapter and also check for the latest system updates.

We suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select Settings
    > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.

If the issue still persists, this issue may occur due to the HID (human interface device) drivers is out dated. Try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you update display driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows Key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc
      in the box and hit Enter.
    • Locate and Expand the HID (human interface device).
    • Right Click on the listed drivers.
    • Click on update.

Get back to us with the current status of your issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Mar 22, 2022
  4. Dude Win User

Human

Human Benchmark

Human [​IMG]

Thema:

Human

1. Human - Similar Threads - Human

2. how can I speak with a human

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I speak with a human: I'm having a problem with a Windows update not installing and need to speak with someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-with-a-human/513fc800-ddea-44f1-93ac-33f046c1e008
  3. how can I speak with a human

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I speak with a human: I'm having a problem with a Windows update not installing and need to speak with someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-with-a-human/513fc800-ddea-44f1-93ac-33f046c1e008
  4. how can I speak with a human

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can you talk with a human at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you talk with a human at Microsoft?: Microsoft primarily provides support through various channels, but direct live chat with a support agent might not be available for all products or regions. The availability of live chat may also change, so it's essential to check Microsoft's official support website for the...
  6. How can you talk with a human at Microsoft?

How can you talk with a human at Microsoft?: Microsoft primarily provides support through various channels, but direct live chat with a support agent might not be available for all products or regions. The availability of live chat may also change, so it's essential to check Microsoft's official support website for the...
  7. How can you talk with a human at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Is it possible to talk to a human?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to talk to a human?: My mouse doesn't work and all I want to do is talk to a human being on the phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-talk-to-a-human/e2cc6476-09ec-490f-9e0b-9af489be5b35
  9. Is it possible to talk to a human?

Is it possible to talk to a human?: My mouse doesn't work and I hate that you have developed a maze to nowhere rather than letting me call a human being. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-talk-to-a-human/e2cc6476-09ec-490f-9e0b-9af489be5b35
  10. How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?

How do I speak to an actual human being from Microsoft?: I accidentally removed my old device with windows and can't activate my new computer because I have no email with the product key either. I need help and there's literally no human being I've been able to contact regarding help for this....