Windows 10: Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes

Discus and support Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I randomely opened my task manager only to scroll down and see hundreds of these active processes and I have I idea why, it wasn't like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YazanALJ, Aug 17, 2022.

1. YazanALJ Win User

Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes

Hello, I randomely opened my task manager only to scroll down and see hundreds of these active processes and I have I idea why, it wasn't like this before, I'm not sure why this is happening but it's a cause for concerne. If anyone could help i'd appreciate it. they're eating away at my ram so if they keep accumulating it might turn into a real problem.

:)

YazanALJ, Aug 17, 2022

2. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 100% GPU

Hi Scorz1,

According to the old blue screen log file, We didn't find a clue about the Visual Basic Command Line Compiler, instead of which we found the cause of the GPU crash is a program called discord.exe. Thus to this point, I suggest you reinstall the Discord app and see if the problem is resolved.

And to investigate further, you may collect the latest blue screen log for our analysis.

I await news!

Lynn -MSFT, Aug 17, 2022
  3. LucasH4 Win User
    Compile Visual Basic

Im trying to compile a vb file in the command prompt. Its a simple hello word script to test it out. But I get an error:

C:\Users\Me\Documents\IT\vb>vbc helloworld.vb
    Microsoft (R) Visual Basic Compiler version 9.0.30729.9141
    Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

vbc : Command line error BC2035 : Error embedding Win32 manifest: Default manifest file cannot be accessed.

How can I fix this?

LucasH4, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Scorz1 Win User

Visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 100% GPU

Recently the Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is running at 100% GPU as you can see in the screenshot of task manager bellow.

If i end the task it will appear again and running at 100%, how i can solve this? Because if i open a game that requires GPU my PC bluescreens.

What is causing this? Is it the Windows 11?

My GPU is a RTX 2060

Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes f545bff0-f8f2-4dbf-8625-8cda0fb72b75?upload=true.png

Scorz1, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes - Similar Threads - Hundreds visual basic

2. HELP - Visual Basic Command Line Compiler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP - Visual Basic Command Line Compiler: This thing is taking 50% of my cpu, and i finish the task, after a few minutes it takes again.What can i do ?I cant post a image here idk why but the name of the file in task manager is vbc.exe Visual Basic Command Line Compiler.I think i have a malware......
  3. HELP - Visual Basic Command Line Compiler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP - Visual Basic Command Line Compiler: This thing is taking 50% of my cpu, and i finish the task, after a few minutes it takes again.What can i do ?I cant post a image here idk why but the name of the file in task manager is vbc.exe Visual Basic Command Line Compiler.I think i have a malware......
  4. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler / vbc.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic Command Line Compiler / vbc.exe: i hope you guys can help me with this.when i open my task manager it shows suddenly that CPU is used by 100% and in the same time it disappear, but there is something called *Visual Basic Command Line Compiler* is running by 47% and i wanna know whats the cause. my fans are...
  5. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler / vbc.exe

Visual Basic Command Line Compiler / vbc.exe: i hope you guys can help me with this.when i open my task manager it shows suddenly that CPU is used by 100% and in the same time it disappear, but there is something called *Visual Basic Command Line Compiler* is running by 47% and i wanna know whats the cause. my fans are...
  6. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler / vbc.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic Command Line Compiler: The vbc.exe is making my cpu to 100%. Even I end task Visual Basic Command Line Compiler it start again. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-basic-command-line-compiler/c4a23bf2-e047-4152-86c7-ce6833fd4a3e
  8. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler

Visual Basic Command Line Compiler: The vbc.exe is making my cpu to 100%. Even I end task Visual Basic Command Line Compiler it start again. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-basic-command-line-compiler/c4a23bf2-e047-4152-86c7-ce6833fd4a3e
  9. Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes

Hundreds of visual basic command line compiler processes: Hello, I randomely opened my task manager only to scroll down and see hundreds of these active processes and I have I idea why, it wasn't like this before, I'm not sure why this is happening but it's a cause for concerne. If anyone could help i'd appreciate it. they're eating...
  10. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 100% GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 100% GPU: Recently the Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is running at 100% GPU as you can see in the screenshot of task manager bellow.If i end the task it will appear again and running at 100%, how i can solve this? Because if i open a game that requires GPU my PC bluescreens.What...