Windows 10: HUP respone time inquiry

Discus and support HUP respone time inquiry in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just got a new computer. I want to download the latest version of Microsoft Office through the Home Use Program. I downloaded from the HUP in 2016.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lojoba13, Feb 12, 2020.

1. lojoba13 Win User

HUP respone time inquiry

I just got a new computer. I want to download the latest version of Microsoft Office through the Home Use Program. I downloaded from the HUP in 2016. I entered my work email this morning, but no response to my work email yet. How long does it usually take the HUP to respond?

:)

lojoba13, Feb 12, 2020

2. bluetooth speaker my computerr dell not respon

1. my computer bluetooth no respon

********Moved thread from Mobile to Windows Community********

brahmonoriadi, Feb 12, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    HUP and Windows 10

If your employer has a volume license for Office, and participates in the HUP, ask someone in your IT department to give you the company's code for the HUP. Then go online to the HUP website and do the deed.

HUP is the best deal, money-wise, but your copy of Office won't get updated with new features the way it would if you had an Office 365 subscription and you won't have access to the other Office 365 goodies.

Move fast: Microsoft announced that Office 2019 will be the last standalone version of Office.

BulldogXX, Feb 12, 2020
  4. NotMS Win User

HUP respone time inquiry

HUP and Windows 10

You can only get Office 2016 (or whatever the latest version at the time is) through HUP.

NotMS, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

HUP respone time inquiry

1. HUP respone time inquiry - Similar Threads - HUP respone inquiry

2. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inquiry: HOW CAN I SEND A MAIL FROM MICROSOFT WORD PAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inquiry/4fb35062-267b-4ce2-be90-bedf25d19ee9
  3. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry: Greetings. I have been attempting to install Forza Horizon 4 via the Microsoft Store App on my Samsung Galaxy Book S but unfortunately, It has been unsuccessful. I would like to know if the Game is compatible with my device or not....
  4. HUP Recovery

in Microsoft Office and 365
    HUP Recovery: Back in '17 I signed up w/ the HUP and got Office 2016 ~ is there any way of recovering this now that I've upgraded to W10? I originally put Excel and Word on, then took them off for various reasons. I can find an installer thing [it seems to be] in my downloads folder but I...
  5. Microsoft HUP Access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft HUP Access: Hello, Earlier today I used my work email to see if I could still get VISIO Pro via HUP. It was available a few weeks ago. When I used my work email earlier, I got a response stating I qualified. I used my home Microsoft login and at that point, received a message telling...
  6. HUP FOR MILITARY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HUP FOR MILITARY: Hello, I was able to get HUP purchase through my previous email @navsoc.socom.mil but we recently changed that email address to socom.mil and I cant find the necessary product code to access the purchase site. I typed in the NAVSOC.socom.mil address to see if it still works...
  7. What is HUP ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is HUP ?: What is HUP ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is/eec77593-c06f-4cd2-8086-925e34465d6a
  8. HUP versions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    HUP versions: I have installed Office 2019 Pro Plus from the HUP (Home User Program) as I am allowed to. I had Office 2016 (HUP version too) but I clicked Run instead of Save. I would like to uninstall Office 2016 first and then install Office 2019 again. I have the file and the key. Can...
  9. HUP and OneDrive allowance

in Windows 10 Customization
    HUP and OneDrive allowance: Hi. I recently signed up to the Home Use Program to get 365 and, mainly, to get the extra OneDrive storage that comes with 365. I've installed, restarted, yet still only have 5GB storage. Going online and checking my account details, I am met with a message stating 'You...
  10. inquiry on how many times to backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    inquiry on how many times to backup: for now, I have backup plan to backup daily, Monday through Friday. or should I go with a monthly backup plan?*Tongue 65990