Windows 10: HUP versions

Discus and support HUP versions in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have installed Office 2019 Pro Plus from the HUP (Home User Program) as I am allowed to. I had Office 2016 (HUP version too) but I clicked Run... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by knagsted, Nov 12, 2018.

1. knagsted Win User

HUP versions

I have installed Office 2019 Pro Plus from the HUP (Home User Program) as I am allowed to. I had Office 2016 (HUP version too) but I clicked Run instead of Save. I would like to uninstall Office 2016 first and then install Office 2019 again. I have the file and the key.

Can I uninstall 2019, remove the remains of 2016 and install 2019 again? Same Pc.

Peter

:)

knagsted, Nov 12, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

HUP and Windows 10

If your employer has a volume license for Office, and participates in the HUP, ask someone in your IT department to give you the company's code for the HUP. Then go online to the HUP website and do the deed.

HUP is the best deal, money-wise, but your copy of Office won't get updated with new features the way it would if you had an Office 365 subscription and you won't have access to the other Office 365 goodies.

Move fast: Microsoft announced that Office 2019 will be the last standalone version of Office.

BulldogXX, Nov 12, 2018
  3. NotMS Win User
    HUP and Windows 10

You can only get Office 2016 (or whatever the latest version at the time is) through HUP.

NotMS, Nov 12, 2018
  4. BulldogXX Win User

HUP versions

BulldogXX, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

HUP versions

1. HUP versions - Similar Threads - HUP versions

2. Windows 10 - Windows Media Player version 12 -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Windows Media Player version 12 -: Yesterday I wanted to burn an audio CD that I have on my computer so that I can play it in my car. I ran into this problem. See attached photos. There was a Windows Update a few days ago. Photo #2 - I did have a blank CD disc in the drive. I clicked Start Burn. After a...
  3. Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903: I thought I had updated Windows 10 to Version 1903 about a month ago. But I am still on Version 1803. How can I Update to Version 1903 and what is meant by (but your device isn't quite ready for it) How can I find out what is not up to date etc and correct the problem. The...
  4. windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 version 1903: Since updating to version 1903 when using internet and going to web pages like slickdeals, the words download but pictures take forever if at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903/f0e0f5c5-2b80-4525-a14f-a9ef43055272
  5. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.37 for Android - August 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.37 for Android - August 20: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  6. New Office Insider version 1909 fast build 12015.20004 - August 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider version 1909 fast build 12015.20004 - August 19: New Office Insider version 1909 fast build 12015.20004 released. Release notes not yet available from Microsoft. This post will be updated if/when available. Source: Office Insiders https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...office-insider [img] Tip Latest Office Updates...
  7. How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?: How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-office-2019-hup-licence-from-my/0b4c2bf3-6527-4bc7-8f1a-ee04e787f2ed"
  8. Microsoft Office HUP 2019 update problem.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office HUP 2019 update problem.: I have office 2019 home and business. Whenever update is there, It is not shown in windows update, though in advance options of windows update, I have enables all Microsoft products. Further it never updates. It hangs in downloading updates. I have reported this in other...
  9. HUP FOR MILITARY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HUP FOR MILITARY: Hello, I was able to get HUP purchase through my previous email @navsoc.socom.mil but we recently changed that email address to socom.mil and I cant find the necessary product code to access the purchase site. I typed in the NAVSOC.socom.mil address to see if it still works...
  10. HUP and OneDrive allowance

in Windows 10 Customization
    HUP and OneDrive allowance: Hi. I recently signed up to the Home Use Program to get 365 and, mainly, to get the extra OneDrive storage that comes with 365. I've installed, restarted, yet still only have 5GB storage. Going online and checking my account details, I am met with a message stating 'You...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft hup 2016 instead of 2019

2. Windows 10 upgrade through HUP