Windows 10: HVsilcs Network Adapter disappearing.

Discus and support HVsilcs Network Adapter disappearing. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Everyone. In the past I have a created some threads about Windows Defender Application Guard and several issues I have come to found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KennyGeneva8, Jun 10, 2019.

1. HVsilcs Network Adapter disappearing.

Hello Everyone.

In the past I have a created some threads about Windows Defender Application Guard and several issues I have come to found.

Previously, I managed to get it to run by doing a fresh install after upgrading to 1903.

The issue is that I cannot find the adapter and thus WDAG is not working again. I have tried reinstalling WDAG through all the methods discussed previously (using the answers provided by MVPs and other users, thank you all).

I disabled and re-enabled the feature through both the Control Panel and Powershell methods but it does not create the adapter again which is essential to WDAG.

HVsilcs Network Adapter disappearing. 3637e837-1488-4691-a003-3a0f34789ca8?upload=true.png

I got other network adapters running and working but I cannot seem to recover that one adapter.

The only method I know works for sure is doing a Fresh Install but I hope there is an alternative solution as it takes hours for the install to finish simply to get this one adapter back and WDAG in working order.

I was using WDAG for the past few days and it is an amazing feature that I wish to keep given it is the most lightweight virtualization option available, and so far, it works with even some multimedia intensive sites which is impressive.

If anyone has an answer to this I would appreciate it.

Kind Regards -Kenny.

Edit: Grammar.

:)

KennyGeneva8, Jun 10, 2019

2. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 10, 2019
  3. jwblue Win User
    Wireless adapter not found in Device Manager

I ran the Lenovo Solution Center. Network Adapter was not listed in the hardware scanned. Not sure if there is a separate listing for that normally or not.

Ever since I ran a power cycle the adapter has not appeared in the Device Manager.

Does anyone believe removing the adapter and putting it back would solve the issue? I would rather not open my computer if there is little chance of it solving the issue. I am a complete novice doing this.

Not sure if this is relevant but in my Network Adapter in Device Manager there was "Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter". It has since disappeared.

jwblue, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

HVsilcs Network Adapter disappearing.

Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

HVsilcs Network Adapter disappearing.

1. HVsilcs Network Adapter disappearing. - Similar Threads - HVsilcs Network Adapter

2. Asus TUFgaming FX505GE Network adapter disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUFgaming FX505GE Network adapter disappearing: Whenever i play games that requires my network adapter, it just decide to not work and give me a code 10. The laptop i'm using is an Asus TUFgaming FX505GE with an intelR Wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz. The only way i manage to fix it everytime is by power flushing but the problem...
  3. Asus TUFgaming FX505GE Network adapter disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus TUFgaming FX505GE Network adapter disappearing: Whenever i play games that requires my network adapter, it just decide to not work and give me a code 10. The laptop i'm using is an Asus TUFgaming FX505GE with an intelR Wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz. The only way i manage to fix it everytime is by power flushing but the problem...
  4. Network adapter has randomly disappeared and uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter has randomly disappeared and uninstalled.: I was just scrolling through my browser on my Lenovo laptop and it suddenly disconnects from the WiFi. Shortly after it blue screens with a watchdog code and restarts the laptop. When it boots back up I find out the network adapter has been uninstalled/is now missing. How do...
  5. Network Adapter Disappear and PC Freezes intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapter Disappear and PC Freezes intermittently: Hello guys. I have this problem for a while now. My pc randomly loses internet connection, and then it starts to freeze for about 3 seconds every 15 seconds until I shut it down or restart it. When I look at the adapter settings...it's not there. My network card is nowhere to...
  6. Network Adapter Disappear and PC Freezes intermittently

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Adapter Disappear and PC Freezes intermittently: Hello guys. I have this problem for a while now. My pc randomly loses internet connection, and then it starts to freeze for about 3 seconds every 15 seconds until I shut it down or restart it. When I look at the adapter settings...it's not there. My network card is nowhere to...
  7. Network Adapter Disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Adapter Disappeared: Hi all, Yesterday I noticed that my Wifi connection on my HP PC Windows 10 dropped and gave me the notifiation “Not connected - no connections available”. I hadn’t done anything different so it was a bit odd. After looking through the device manager and some quick fix...
  8. My Wireless Network Adapters just Disappeared

My Wireless Network Adapters just Disappeared: hello, so I have a big problem. so my computer glitched out and it forced itself to shut off. when I turn it back on, my internet won't pop up and my computer is telling me that I have to connect my pc to an Ethernet cable. So I go to my device manager, go to network...
  9. Network adapter disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Network adapter disappears: Hi, After upgrading from W7 to W10 Home edition on an old Packard-Bell PC, connection with the LAN is often lost. If I look Network Connections in the Network and Sharing Center, the adapter has disappeared. If I then go the Device Manager, the adapter is shown as not...
  10. network adapter driver disappeared

network adapter driver disappeared: Microsoft did an update last Tuesday and somehow my network adapter driver disappeared so I can't get on the internet. Where can I go to get my network driver back? I assume that I will have to download it to a USB and then install it on my computer. Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hvsilcs

2. windows 10 Hvsilcs keeps starting

3. hvsilcs network adapter