Windows 10: HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD?

Discus and support HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I got HWID banned on my hdd 2 years ago. Today i bought ssd. If the game will be on SSD not the hdd drive will i still get banned ? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JiříHájek3, Sep 7, 2021.

1. HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD?

Hey guys, I got HWID banned on my hdd 2 years ago. Today i bought ssd. If the game will be on SSD not the hdd drive will i still get banned ? Thanks for answers !

:)

JiříHájek3, Sep 7, 2021

2. do i buy a new HHD or SSD to change my HWID

i need my HWID changed ive tryed all that and still dont work i got banned on fortnite for using a VPN and i only got HWID banned really need the HWID changed

blakesmith4, Sep 7, 2021
  3. HWID change

Hello i need help

i get hwid ban in game name valorant so i changed my hwid and now i have problem with activation key and it says i dont have bought activation key and i need to buy new one how can i reset my hwid back to default

2. and the second is i want to factory reset my pc bcs i got virus in my pc and i cant remove it but it doesnt work nothing work to me i need help please

jakub96670, Sep 7, 2021
  4. HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD?

Upgraded Windows Transfer from HDD to SSD

Hi

My windows was upgraded from 8 to 10 on my laptop few years back. I was trying to get the HDD replaced with SSD. During the copy process, the technician said windows cannot be moved to SSD as it is an upgraded version from 8 to 10.

Kindly guide if there is a possibility to copy the windows to SSD ? If so, please suggest the steps.

NipunSingla, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD?

1. HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD? - Similar Threads - HWID banned HDD

2. OneDrive - working with both SSD and HDD

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive - working with both SSD and HDD: Hi! I have recently purchased a new PC... first time with both SDD and HDD, and struggling to find how to set things up properly.....All my documents etc, I've put onto the HDD D:... of course the OneDrive backup only looks at Documents library pointing at the SSD C:. Try as...
  3. Ban

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ban: Hey , i have been playing minecraft for 9 years now , i downloaded windows 10 edition to play with friends cross-platform as my device is windows 10 , i came back today to play it with my friends after a while and it said i have been banned , i have never played a server on...
  4. Can HWID be change I was unfairly banned in game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can HWID be change I was unfairly banned in game: Please some one help me my computer was banned in online game unfairly not by cheat but by spreading fake news as they say but I am referring it to other game. I believed it was my hardware ID can someone please tell me what to do. I love that game coz I got friends there...
  5. HWID

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HWID: hello I wanted to ask abt the changing of my HWID as somehow the HWID changes more frequently I don't know why? I saw a away to change it back to what it was but will it affect anything if I done that?...
  6. Hwid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hwid: hi if i change my motherboard the hwid will change too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hwid/5f336e6c-0f32-4954-b83c-e8f8a7c2f24c"
  7. hdd to ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hdd to ssd: Dear Microsoft, How can migrate my pc windows folder OS to SSD ? Kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdd-to-ssd/e60c6e0e-ad71-4cc1-a119-5e5817ccf2d2
  8. Working on SSD, saving on HDD?

in Windows 10 Support
    Working on SSD, saving on HDD?: Hi, Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere or if its wording is a bit confusing.. it is my first time posting on here so I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a 2TB HDD which served as my primary (only) drive, until recently when we added a 500GB SSD. The...
  9. hdd to ssd

hdd to ssd: [img] Hi I have cloned my new HP laptop (HDD) with Acronis to a new SSD drive I've attached a snap shot of the disk management to see if it looks right with a 10gig unallocated partition and EFI partition. 40758
  10. Ssd hdd

Ssd hdd: If I want to have an SSD for Windows and an HDD for my programs etc. once I create the drives in management, how do I set things up so I can boot from the SSD yet access the HDD while working; it is to assign a letter that I can click on under Computer and if so could you...