Windows 10: HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD?

Discus and support HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I got HWID banned on my hdd 2 years ago. Today i bought ssd. If the game will be on SSD not the hdd drive will i still get banned ? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JiříHájek3, Sep 7, 2021.

1. HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD?

Hey guys, I got HWID banned on my hdd 2 years ago. Today i bought ssd. If the game will be on SSD not the hdd drive will i still get banned ? Thanks for answers !

:)

JiříHájek3, Sep 7, 2021

2. do i buy a new HHD or SSD to change my HWID

i need my HWID changed ive tryed all that and still dont work i got banned on fortnite for using a VPN and i only got HWID banned really need the HWID changed

blakesmith4, Sep 7, 2021
  3. HWID change

Hello i need help

i get hwid ban in game name valorant so i changed my hwid and now i have problem with activation key and it says i dont have bought activation key and i need to buy new one how can i reset my hwid back to default

2. and the second is i want to factory reset my pc bcs i got virus in my pc and i cant remove it but it doesnt work nothing work to me i need help please

jakub96670, Sep 7, 2021
  4. HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD?

Upgraded Windows Transfer from HDD to SSD

Hi

My windows was upgraded from 8 to 10 on my laptop few years back. I was trying to get the HDD replaced with SSD. During the copy process, the technician said windows cannot be moved to SSD as it is an upgraded version from 8 to 10.

Kindly guide if there is a possibility to copy the windows to SSD ? If so, please suggest the steps.

NipunSingla, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD?

1. HWID banned on HDD will it work on SSD? - Similar Threads - HWID banned HDD

2. Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite: hi i bought a spoofer for valorant it wokred and got me unbanned but a few days later i hopped on fortnite and hop ina game. It kicked me out the game and says ur using a vpn or hacks. i get banned for a day and i waited a day and i opend fortnite it says unvabile and i...
  3. Hwid banned gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hwid banned gaming: So I previously been banned from a game. They banned my HWID. Is there any way I can clear that out but doing a full reset on computer or I need to buy another windows10 pro product key? I need to know since I’m thinking of selling my pc...
  4. Hwid banned gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hwid banned gaming: So I previously been banned from a game. They banned my HWID. Is there any way I can clear that out but doing a full reset on computer or I need to buy another windows10 pro product key? I need to know since I’m thinking of selling my pc...
  5. HWID BAN VAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HWID BAN VAL: Hello, I recently have been HWID banned from valorant and is wondering what parts for my pc I would need to change for me to be able to bypass the ban. At the moment I have an HP motherboard and most spoofers do not support those....
  6. HWID BAN VAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HWID BAN VAL: Hello, I recently have been HWID banned from valorant and is wondering what parts for my pc I would need to change for me to be able to bypass the ban. At the moment I have an HP motherboard and most spoofers do not support those....
  7. OneDrive - working with both SSD and HDD

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive - working with both SSD and HDD: Hi! I have recently purchased a new PC... first time with both SDD and HDD, and struggling to find how to set things up properly.....All my documents etc, I've put onto the HDD D:... of course the OneDrive backup only looks at Documents library pointing at the SSD C:. Try as...
  8. Can HWID be change I was unfairly banned in game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can HWID be change I was unfairly banned in game: Please some one help me my computer was banned in online game unfairly not by cheat but by spreading fake news as they say but I am referring it to other game. I believed it was my hardware ID can someone please tell me what to do. I love that game coz I got friends there...
  9. ssd and hdd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ssd and hdd: What should i buy? 128gb ssd and 500gb hdd or 500gb ssd. And if i will buy 128gb ssd and 500gb hdd and i will install win10 on the hdd, the ssd will help win10 to boot? 23715
  10. Working on SSD, saving on HDD?

in Windows 10 Support
    Working on SSD, saving on HDD?: Hi, Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere or if its wording is a bit confusing.. it is my first time posting on here so I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a 2TB HDD which served as my primary (only) drive, until recently when we added a 500GB SSD. The...