Windows 10: Hwid Spoof

Discus and support Hwid Spoof in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i used a hwid spoofer to get unbanned on fortnite but now i having extreme ping spikes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RapedByJesus, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Hwid Spoof

Hi i used a hwid spoofer to get unbanned on fortnite but now i having extreme ping spikes.

:)

RapedByJesus, Dec 8, 2020

2. spoof email

I received an email supposedly from a contact indicating it was from Joe (not real name). On opening it, it was obvious it was a spoof. Needing to let Joe know about this I realised he wasn't in my "Mail" contacts list, but he was in my Thunderbird contacts
    list. I opened "Thunderbird" and informed him. Whilst I had Thunderbird open I decided to trace the ip route of the original email. That was when I found that Thunderbird had recognised it as a spoof and had sent it straight to my spam folder and had also
    removed the spoofed "from Joe" header in my inbox column, replacing it with the real sender. My questions are why can Thunderbird differentiate a spoof and Mail for windows can't. Was the
    "Fw: for all" in Mail spoofed from my email or Joe's as we are a group, and that is the usual header that only Joe uses?

Regards Rob

Rob Mcmahon, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Unmasking a spoofed MAC address

even if you got it, not much you can do. But yeah the only MAC in the packets would be the spoofed one. Best way to go is just keep filtering for an allowed list, and put encryption on your wireless so no1 can sniff other mac addresses.

Hybrid_theory, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Hwid Spoof

HWID

hello

I wanted to ask abt the changing of my HWID

as somehow the HWID changes more frequently I don't know why?

I saw a away to change it back to what it was

but will it affect anything if I done that?

mσ-Fishtaher, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Hwid Spoof

1. Hwid Spoof - Similar Threads - Hwid Spoof

2. How to check my old Hardware ID HWID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check my old Hardware ID HWID: I would like to ask how to check my old hwid because i changed it and dont know remember it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-my-old-hardware-id-hwid/9cb946f7-9ec2-40e8-b699-c60b770dbe75
  3. How to check my old Hardware ID HWID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to check my old Hardware ID HWID: I would like to ask how to check my old hwid because i changed it and dont know remember it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-my-old-hardware-id-hwid/9cb946f7-9ec2-40e8-b699-c60b770dbe75
  4. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  5. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  6. HWID change is it possible ?

HWID change is it possible ?: Hello microsoft team i would juste like to know is it possible to change our HWID'S ? If it is what will i lose some folders or whatever ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hwid-change-is-it-possible/266c6902-425f-4207-9aa6-d0a0c5965fa5
  7. Is there a way to get back original serials after spoofing hwid?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a way to get back original serials after spoofing hwid?: Hello dear MS support. Recently I did a hwid spoof multiple times but I wanted to find a way to revert my original serials. Any help? Thanks in advance.Best regards...
  8. My ethernet cable is not connecting after HWID spoofing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ethernet cable is not connecting after HWID spoofing: So i was stupid and HWID spoofed my pc to get unbanned from Valorant. I dont know exactly what it spoofed.As soon as i ran the programm my internet connection was lost and i cant fix it. I already tried:- Using a restore point from 4 days ago- Flushing the dns-...
  9. My ethernet cable is not connecting after HWID spoofing

My ethernet cable is not connecting after HWID spoofing: So i was stupid and HWID spoofed my pc to get unbanned from Valorant. I dont know exactly what it spoofed.As soon as i ran the programm my internet connection was lost and i cant fix it. I already tried:- Using a restore point from 4 days ago- Flushing the dns-...
  10. My ethernet cable is not connecting after HWID spoofing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hwid spoofer