Windows 10: HWID Spoofer made something to my PC that i can't fix

Discus and support HWID Spoofer made something to my PC that i can't fix in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there is was using a HWID Spoofer to get unbanned from fortnite when i restartet my pc so i could get my old serial number back, the windows button... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Thomas'Stationær, Feb 16, 2020.

1. HWID Spoofer made something to my PC that i can't fix

Hi there is was using a HWID Spoofer to get unbanned from fortnite when i restartet my pc so i could get my old serial number back, the windows button won't work and i was logged out of microsoft store and i dosent allow me to see the hardisk i got on my PC and it won't show me steam i can open it but it is just black screen

:)

Thomas'Stationær, Feb 16, 2020

2. My computer's HWID keeps changing after every restart. How can I fix this?

Ever since updating to Windows 1809 amd64 2019-03, my computer's HWID keeps changing after every restart. I bought a license that is connected to my computer's HWID, and the website only lets me change the HWID the license is connected to every week.

I also have an HWID spoofer but every time I try to use it now, it says "Driver failed to load".

All of this happened after the update happened. Is there anyway I can fix this?

AndrewZhangVP, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Error code 0x80004005 , Had this issue after re-formatting my PC did all steps i could find online to no prevail

If it’s a valid key you have, I’d suggest resetting windows and attempting to re-activate this should reverse anything you’ve done with the HWID spoofer.

rossmcbain, Feb 16, 2020
  4. HWID Spoofer made something to my PC that i can't fix

Error code 0x80004005 , Had this issue after re-formatting my PC did all steps i could find online to no prevail

I was using a HWID spoofer which de-activates windows but could not get it back working. Do you think this could have something to do with it. And how do i go about fixing it.

StevinRaborg, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

HWID Spoofer made something to my PC that i can't fix

1. HWID Spoofer made something to my PC that i can't fix - Similar Threads - HWID Spoofer made

2. Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite: hi i bought a spoofer for valorant it wokred and got me unbanned but a few days later i hopped on fortnite and hop ina game. It kicked me out the game and says ur using a vpn or hacks. i get banned for a day and i waited a day and i opend fortnite it says unvabile and i...
  3. Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hwid spoofer destroyed PC: okay so i got banned on game i founded spoofer and i use it but after a while it turned out that I didn't have windows activated I had windows activated and I tried to restart the computer but nothing happened, so I put the computer into reset but nothing happened, windows...
  4. Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

Hwid spoofer destroyed PC: okay so i got banned on game i founded spoofer and i use it but after a while it turned out that I didn't have windows activated I had windows activated and I tried to restart the computer but nothing happened, so I put the computer into reset but nothing happened, windows...
  5. Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...: My brother gave me this computer in december of 2020 , and bought the activation key online and was delievered the key through email. Of course this would be extremely hard to find. I'm looking to reactivate my pc, I've clean reboot, reboot from cloud, etc etc. troubleshooter...
  7. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...: My brother gave me this computer in december of 2020 , and bought the activation key online and was delievered the key through email. Of course this would be extremely hard to find. I'm looking to reactivate my pc, I've clean reboot, reboot from cloud, etc etc. troubleshooter...
  8. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

9. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer: some programs dont work now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-hwid-to-original-after-using-hwid/2b09cac4-bfac-499f-abf9-853769fda55d
  10. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer: some programs dont work now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-hwid-to-original-after-using-hwid/2b09cac4-bfac-499f-abf9-853769fda55d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reset pc hwid

2. reset hwid windows 10

3. hwid spoofer windows 10

4. failed to load hwid spoofer