Windows 10: HxTsr.exe without any digital signature ???? really .. an official Microsoft tool part of...

Discus and support HxTsr.exe without any digital signature ???? really .. an official Microsoft tool part of... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hxtsrexe-is-the-pseudo-camelisation-expected/fb07427e-5ad4-4f3a-bffa-31067337e13f regardless... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JDStefaniak, Jan 7, 2020.

1. HxTsr.exe without any digital signature ???? really .. an official Microsoft tool part of...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...expected/fb07427e-5ad4-4f3a-bffa-31067337e13f

regardless of what it is and what is its purpose i find it utterly sloppy and beyond careless that any decent size software publishing company , let alone Microsoft with its huge market share and fair share of process hollowing/zombifying and whatnot still issues executables without any digital signature !!

C:\Program Files x86\Windows Kits\10\bin\10.0.18362.0\x64>signtool verify /pa "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12228.20410.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\HxTsr.exe"
    File: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.12228.20410.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\HxTsr.exe
    Index Algorithm Timestamp
    ========================================
    SignTool Error: No signature found.

Number of errors: 1

So this is MSFT own files and those are not being signed ... is this just pure laziness,lack of care/duty, or just on purpose ??

:)

JDStefaniak, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Jalos Win User

Windows 10 defender definition update exe digital signature is missing 6 days ago

So from now the downloadable signature Update EXE don't contain any Digital Signature, or Publisher information (but Only for Windows 10 Defender signature Updates)?

Or my knowledge about Windows, IE / Edge and Windows Update working method is totally wrong, and Windows Update remove the Digital Signature behind the scene from a downladed EXE?

Why do you boring Us with Copy/Paste tips?

Jalos, Jan 7, 2020
  3. "......does not have a valid digital signature...." when running Java update in Windows 10.

Hi Nattawat,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving the issue.

Digital signatures allow administrators and end users who are installing Windows-based software to know whether a legitimate publisher has provided the software package.

Method 1: To run the application without a valid digital signature follow the steps below:

• Right click on the program or file that you are unable to access and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on Unblock and run the application to check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: To unblock the files that do not have valid digital signature and to load them on the PC, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools options located at the top right corner of the web page.
    • Select Internet options and click on Advanced tab.
    • Locate Allow Software to run or install even if the signatures is invalid under
      Security category and check the box.
    • Click on Apply and Ok to make changes.
    • Close the Internet Explorer and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 7, 2020
  4. HxTsr.exe without any digital signature ???? really .. an official Microsoft tool part of...

"......does not have a valid digital signature...." when running Java update in Windows 10.

I try Method 1 and its still didnt work But when i done method 2 its work . Thanks very much .

NattawatRujiradumrongchai, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

HxTsr.exe without any digital signature ???? really .. an official Microsoft tool part of...

1. HxTsr.exe without any digital signature ???? really .. an official Microsoft tool part of... - Similar Threads - HxTsr exe without

2. What is HxTsr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is HxTsr: Hi guys,Recently I was looking in my task manager the programs that was running, and I notice this program called hxtsr.You know if it’s a virus? Or something related to windows?Thank youAle...
  3. What is HxTsr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is HxTsr: Hi guys,Recently I was looking in my task manager the programs that was running, and I notice this program called hxtsr.You know if it’s a virus? Or something related to windows?Thank youAle...
  4. Windows cant run an official Microsoft exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cant run an official Microsoft exe file: So recently i have been experiencing some problems with my computer, i tried to reinstall Windows without deleting any programs or files so i tried it with an ISO file but when i double click on the setup nothing happens, no error message or anything, just the normal "Do you...
  5. Windows cant run an official Microsoft exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cant run an official Microsoft exe file: So recently i have been experiencing some problems with my computer, i tried to reinstall Windows without deleting any programs or files so i tried it with an ISO file but when i double click on the setup nothing happens, no error message or anything, just the normal "Do you...
  6. Is the digital signature Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Corporation under the Properties...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the digital signature Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Corporation under the Properties...: I recently discovered these interesting differences, and I'd like to make sure those softwares are not doing anything bad to my system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-digital-signature-microsoft-windows-and/99a3cf91-4983-4e18-aa2c-802946fddcb8
  7. Official ISO error of signature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Official ISO error of signature: Tried to download 3 times the official ISO (64bits, Italian) from the microsoft site. Every time could not open it with Daemon Tools (error of signature). Tried to open it directly, in 20H2 (current system) and apparently the installation starts. But, when it comes to the...
  8. Digital signature error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Digital signature error: When I go to properties of a file, it lists digital signatures as expected. But when I go to details of a specific signature, it says:"The digital signature of this object did not verify.". Shouldnt the windows warn me of a faulty signature without me going to details?...
  9. Driver digital signature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver digital signature: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17763.379] - the Sennheiser HDV 820 USB driver is not working. Windows says that it cannot verify the digital signature. Now (HDV 820) this is a rather new product (1-2 years old) and I am quite positive that the USB drivers provided by...
  10. Official definition of Part Number by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    Official definition of Part Number by Microsoft?: Does anybody know what is the official definition of part numbers by microsoft? I contacted support chat, they say that part numbers are supposed to begin with an X then followed by 4 numbers like for example X-1234, if this is true, then what do they officially call a...