Windows 10: Hybrid Graphics implementation compatibility issue same as in 2015

Discus and support Hybrid Graphics implementation compatibility issue same as in 2015 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the same issue as this post here issue How can i contact microsoft or the driver development team? AOC Q3279VWFD8 with display port 2. cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bobalazs, May 15, 2020.

1. bobalazs Win User

Hybrid Graphics implementation compatibility issue same as in 2015

I have the same issue as this post here issue

How can i contact microsoft or the driver development team?

AOC Q3279VWFD8 with display port 2. cable to discrete graphics;
    secondary monitor Benq GL940 with dvi-d to motherboard
    this i also used a vga cable with same results, sleep turns monitor to grey

Basically the secondary monitor only works until the system sleeps then it is blank.
    Both monitors work fine in extended mode until i turn it to primary monitor and back to try to extend display. same thing happens when after 15 minutes the monitors go to sleep by windows setting.
    I also made a screenshot with print screen and everything is actually visible while the secondary IntelR UHD Graphics 630 monitor is displaying that grey screen.
    Also the mouse is usable on the secondary monitor as only that is visible over the grey-black screen.
    Then both display works after boot, until the display turn off again due to sleep windows setting.
    Under ubuntu linux 20 both monitors work flawlessly, with one being connected to dedicated and the other to the integrated.
    So as a conclusion the intel drivers for windows are bugged.

None of the drivers work correctly, tried the latest, 27.20.100.8190 driver, and the previous 3, did 2 windows reinstalls, no fix.
    As sleep turns the secondary monitor to grey.
    Using only the cpu integrated with both display connected has no issue like this, and everything works. So after all it's some compatibility between amd and intel drivers.
    I contacted Intel support and their response finally was to contact Microsoft support for further assistance with this issue, as Microsoft owns the Hybrid Graphics implementation and thus, they own all documentation.

:)

bobalazs, May 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 upgrade fail BSOD - AMD/Intel Hybrid (Switchable) Graphics - Sony Vaio SVE14A26C

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Windows 10 will run on a PC with AMD/Intel Hybrid (Switchable) graphics.

Since Sony has confirmed that you might face BSOD with AMD/Intel Hybrid (Switchable) Graphics SVE14A* computer model. I would suggest you to disable one of the graphic card driver and then try upgrading to Windows 10 and check.

For disabling one of the graphic card follow the steps .

Uninstall the Device Drivers :

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b) Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c) Search for the Graphics Card device from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove
    the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with the update of the issue.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, May 15, 2020
  3. Hybrid Graphics windows April 1803 update

Its likely referring to hybrid graphics such as Intel HD integrated graphics part plus a discrete graphics such as your nVidia graphics adapter.

Press Windows key + X

Click Device Manager

Expand display adapter

Do you see two graphics adapters listed?

Andre Da Costa, May 15, 2020
  4. Hybrid Graphics implementation compatibility issue same as in 2015

Issues with new Graphics Card install

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to install the graphic card driver in compatibility mode from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue persists or not.

Official Support | ASUS Global

Compatibility mode runs the driver using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on
      • Run this the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
      • Select Compatibility tab.
      • Place a check mark next to program in Compatibility mode and select previous the version of Windows from the drop down list.
      • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Hybrid Graphics implementation compatibility issue same as in 2015

1. Hybrid Graphics implementation compatibility issue same as in 2015 - Similar Threads - Hybrid Graphics implementation

2. Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...: This is a new PC Build, with old parts included. The new parts are 13700k, MSI z690 pro A, Corsair RM850.My previous build used the same MSI 2070s for 4 years and had 0 issues when using it with a different mobo throughout those years.I took advice and Re-installed a fresh...
  3. Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...: This is a new PC Build, with old parts included. The new parts are 13700k, MSI z690 pro A, Corsair RM850.My previous build used the same MSI 2070s for 4 years and had 0 issues when using it with a different mobo throughout those years.I took advice and Re-installed a fresh...
  4. Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is AutoCad 2015 compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is AutoCad 2015 compatible with Windows 11?: I am running AutoCad 2015 on Windows 10. Is AutoCad 2015 compatible with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-autocad-2015-compatible-with-windows-11/ef6af4cb-5355-4f57-bc5b-d66f241057de
  6. Is AutoCad 2015 compatible with Windows 11?

Is AutoCad 2015 compatible with Windows 11?: I am running AutoCad 2015 on Windows 10. Is AutoCad 2015 compatible with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-autocad-2015-compatible-with-windows-11/ef6af4cb-5355-4f57-bc5b-d66f241057de
  7. WMR HP Reverb G2 with Hybrid Graphics System

WMR HP Reverb G2 with Hybrid Graphics System: This is concerning WMR with the HP Reverb G2.For anyone who is familiar with this situation: I have tested the HMD with an MSI laptop equipped with i9/RTX 3070/32 gig using the Thunderbolt 4 port and a USB -C to DisplayPort adapter.The right eye lens is displaying correctly...
  8. Is Autocad 2015 compatible with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is Autocad 2015 compatible with Windows 10.: The autocad website mentions that Autocad 2015 is compatible with Windows 8, 8.1 and 7. Does that mean that it is not compatible with Windows 10 and it would reduce the performance of a laptop with Windows 10. The configuration of the laptop is: Intel Core i5 8th Gen 8GB...
  9. Mouse lag - Hybrid Graphics card [Intel/nVidia]

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mouse lag - Hybrid Graphics card [Intel/nVidia]: Hey guys, i recently switched to Win10 (clean install), after installing all the drivers i noticed a little mouse lag when i do certain tasks: Plugin any USB device Changing mouse settings sometimes right clicking on the taskbar I have noticed it comes from the...
  10. Graphics card compatibility

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card compatibility: Hi, I have ATI Radeon HD 4830 graphic card. I'd like to upgrade it to AMD R9 270 2GB DDR5 graphic card. Is the same slot that goes to Radeon HD 4830 is enough for R9 270? Do I need to upgrade Motherboard as well? Thanks 21576