Windows 10: hyper converged infrastructure microsoft

Discus and support hyper converged infrastructure microsoft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My customer asked me if we can build Microsoft hyper converged infrastructure with GPU (NVidia) They would like to run CAD software on the virtual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tomer Gardi, Aug 6, 2019.

1. hyper converged infrastructure microsoft

My customer asked me if we can build Microsoft hyper converged infrastructure with GPU (NVidia)

They would like to run CAD software on the virtual machines.

Thanks,

Tomer Gardi

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Tomer Gardi, Aug 6, 2019

2. Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver

Hi,

Did you try, in the Device Manager, right-clicking the "Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver" and select "Uninstall device" and restart the computer and let Windows reinstall the device.

auggy [Directly], Aug 6, 2019
  3. Snich101 Win User
    Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver

Please help, I can't use Virtualization on my Windows 10. Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver in Device manager has a warning sign on it.

Here is what in the Device Manager says:

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Object Name not found.

hyper converged infrastructure microsoft 0e98e2ed-63a7-4eea-acc2-296f6014ebf1?upload=true.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating it doesnt also fix it.

Snich101, Aug 6, 2019
  4. hyper converged infrastructure microsoft

Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor, 18 years experienced windows guide. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Kindly follow these steps.

1. Please check if the hyper-V-VMM and hyper-V-Worker event log in even viewer, check if there's any information about why the VM failed to start;

2. Does the issue occur on the VM alone, or all VMs are unable to be started, if there working VMs on the hyper V host;

3. Is the VM Gen1 or Gen2, if it is Gen1, also check if the VM could access the iso files;

4. On the hyper-v host, please check if it is patched with the latest windows updates, if not, please update the hyper v host.

5. Also check if there's any third-party applications running on the hyper V host, if yes, please turn them off and start the VM again.

Refer:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-...

Also refer for hyper-V

https://www.itprotoday.com/server-virtualizatio...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information with reference. Thoroughly research products advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it. Watch out for ads
    on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

GaneshGandhi1982, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

hyper converged infrastructure microsoft

1. hyper converged infrastructure microsoft - Similar Threads - hyper converged infrastructure

2. Converges are a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converges are a problem: A lead base says converge to it. We would need the lead on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converges-are-a-problem/b9919a00-76cb-48ec-982c-6e5f3417ec47
  3. Converges are a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converges are a problem: A lead base says converge to it. We would need the lead on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converges-are-a-problem/b9919a00-76cb-48ec-982c-6e5f3417ec47
  4. Essential Hyper-Converged Cloud Questions Answered

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Essential Hyper-Converged Cloud Questions Answered: The post Essential Hyper-Converged Cloud Questions Answered appeared first on Win10 FAQ. read more...
  5. How Converged Systems Differ from Traditional IT infrastructure

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How Converged Systems Differ from Traditional IT infrastructure: Traditional IT infrastructure is becoming less and less suitable for today’s business needs. To update it, you have to interrupt the company’s work, which leads to downtime and losses; too many resources and time are spent on management and operation. At the same time, such...
  6. Need to re-install Microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver...but how?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to re-install Microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver...but how?: In trying to fix my computer, I came across the microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver with an exclamation point, in a triangle on it. I read that I should uninstall it & reboot the computer & that Windows would automatically re-install that driver....
  7. Need to re-install Microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver...but how?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to re-install Microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver...but how?: In trying to fix my computer, I came across the microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver with an exclamation point, in a triangle on it. I read that I should uninstall it & reboot the computer & that Windows would automatically re-install that driver....
  8. Need to re-install Microsoft hyper-v virtualization infrastructure driver...but how?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver: Please help, I can't use Virtualization on my Windows 10. Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver in Device manager has a warning sign on it. Here is what in the Device Manager says: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be...
  10. Watch Live: Microsoft Convergence 2015, Atlanta

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live: Microsoft Convergence 2015, Atlanta: Tune in today on Monday, March 16, at 8:30am EDT to hear news from Microsoft's premier business event. Source: Convergence 2015