Windows 10: Hyper Transport sync flood error only when installing 1709

Discus and support Hyper Transport sync flood error only when installing 1709 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 2010 MSI AMD Athlon Neo MV-40 CPU, ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics, 4GB of Ram, BIOS legacy: I have tried several times to update to Windows 10 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by galaxys, Feb 19, 2018.

1. galaxys Win User

Hyper Transport sync flood error only when installing 1709

2010 MSI AMD Athlon Neo MV-40 CPU, ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics, 4GB of Ram, BIOS legacy:

I have tried several times to update to Windows 10 to V1709, but each time it downloads & verifies, then starts the Install & reboots to an error message: "A Hyper Transport sync flood error occurred on last boot - Press F1 to resume". This happens in WU or in Windows Assistant with latest 1709.

Then F1 it starts to restore my previous version 1607 Windows! I have Never seen this error on any other of my Windows 10 builds and the latest 1607 KB4074590 runs & reboots fine.
    Here's a System Info & Error screen picture.
    I came up empty for my scenario on AMD, MSI, and Google searches...
    Not sure of a work around or should I post on Microsoft Support site?

:)

galaxys, Feb 19, 2018

2. Win 10 upgrade

I'm trying to run the Win 10 Upgrade on my MSI CR610 laptop, upgrading from win 7. Downloads and then starts to upgrade, but near the end I get the following error on boot, A hyper transport sync flood error occured on last boot, preesss f1 to continue.
    It then tries to repair the install before restoring back to win 7, any help would be appreciated, cheers.

DavidSteeleZB, Feb 19, 2018
  3. Cant0na Win User
    Windows 10 Update

I have tried several times to update to Windows 10 but each time it downloads to 83% an error message appears: "A hyper transport sync flood error occurred on last boot - Press F1 to resume" then it checks "NVRAM" and then starts to restore previous version
    of Windows (8.1). On completion it reports 1 upgrade failed:

C1900101_4000d.

The 'help' suggests search WindowsUpdate_C1900101 or WindowsUpdate_dt000 but it fail to find anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cant0na, Feb 19, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

cereberus, Feb 20, 2018
  5. galaxys Win User
    Had spent time at that site previously. It's information is 2 years or older, not definitely, and not related to Creators Update 1709. I "only" get this error when Microsoft tries to install 1709!

I don't have the error with 1607 which I'm running now, so it's not the power supply! V1709 is triggering it with some unknown install requirements?
    I did reset Bios to default and played with a few setting's. But sill get the error when 1709 reboots at about 30% & 80% of Installation.

galaxys, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Hyper Transport sync flood error only when installing 1709 - Similar Threads - Hyper Transport sync

2. Hyper transport sync flood issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper transport sync flood issue: It started off with not being able to get wifi after an update on windows 10. Tried various things and still could not get my wifi to work. Computer must be 11 yrs old at least and apart from needing some cleaning and running slow never had issues with wifi. You would think...
  3. audio is not synced only when charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio is not synced only when charging: It also makes a sound like a buzz randomly. I have tried changing the settings I found a tutorial on Youtube like the ones in playback devices or updating the drive but nothing changed. It works fine if my laptop is not charging, it only gets out of sync when in charge....
  4. Error 0xc0000428 when install in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Error 0xc0000428 when install in Hyper-V: Trying to install W10 in Hyper-V with W8.1 pro as host. Keep getting this error, but a search reveals fixes for the error only on installed OSes. This wasn't happening previously. Any ideas??? . 31563
  5. Hyper-V/Ubuntu 10.04 Installation/Error

Hyper-V/Ubuntu 10.04 Installation/Error: I recently purchased a Dell XPS 15, 9550, 6700HQ, W10P, 16Gig, non-touch, refurb computer. I re-partitioned the SSD drive, creating among other things drive 'R' of about 97 Gig. R was not reformatted - it is NTFS. Using another computer, I downloaded Ubuntu 10.04.LTS ISO...
  6. Error when installing Hyper-V

Error when installing Hyper-V: I thought I would try out Hyper-V for the first time ever. However I'm getting an error message when installing it. [img] 17535
  7. Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error: For people with older systems This desktop pc has MSI 785GM-P45 motherboard, AMD Athlon II x2 245e 2 core cpu 2.9GHz, 8 GB Dual-channel DDR3 667MHz AMD & Nanya ram 9,9,9,24,33,2T, MSI ATI Radeon HD 5450 Graphics card , AOC F22 23 inch display monitor, 500 GB Seagate...
  8. USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors: It's an old issue I've never found a solution for. This ONLY happens when I plug in my USB Cisco Valet Wifi Adapter. It's totally fine for a day, no issues no errors but by the next morning my Event Viewer is Flooded with errors. [img] [img] All devices USB...
  9. Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose?: Hi, I'm thinking it may be the end of the road for my Biostar A880G+ motherboard which is a shame as it has done me well until this point. The problems started appearing after I shifted to a new case so that I had room to upgrade the GPU. I think the two problems are...
  10. New Media creation tool only installs HOME (1709) ?????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Media creation tool only installs HOME (1709) ?????: Hi there. I've never had Home edition -- always PRO --however media creation tool always installs HOME edition even when I've downloaded the W10 PRO ISO. (1709) Only fixed by restoring old W10 Pro (couple of builds back) and doing an Update. What's up Ms -- surely of...