Windows 10: Hyper transport sync flood issue

Discus and support Hyper transport sync flood issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It started off with not being able to get wifi after an update on windows 10. Tried various things and still could not get my wifi to work. Computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brianwatt99, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Hyper transport sync flood issue

It started off with not being able to get wifi after an update on windows 10. Tried various things and still could not get my wifi to work.

Computer must be 11 yrs old at least and apart from needing some cleaning and running slow never had issues with wifi.

You would think simple.

Then i try connecting up with cable, i have cable with yellow ends lan but still can't get internet.

Thinking i might be using wrong cable i use a blue cable is this Ethernet cable also did not work.

With this all doing my head in i decided to reset network adaptor.

And now my pc does not load up i get a screen saying.

A hyper transport sync flood error occured on last boot press f2 to continue but it does nothing.

If i press f1 i get windows starting to load up then recovery.

Either restart my pc which does nothing or see advanced repair optuons for trouble shooting tools and advanced options.

The choice there is:

Continue- exit and continue to windows if i remember just goes back to screen starting up then stops,reboots and goes to same error message.

Troubleshoot- reset this pc lets me choose to keep or remove personal files and then reinstalls windows, would i loose everything doing this or loose nothing?

Or

Advanced options which gives startup repair,start up settings,command prompt,uninstall updates,system restore,system image recovery. Obviously being that im no expert in computers is advanced wise.

Turn of pc- does just that lol

Just how did i end up from having issues with wifi then trying cable to this.

:)

Brianwatt99, Sep 18, 2020
  2. cereberus Win User
    cereberus, Sep 18, 2020
  3. galaxys Win User
    Hyper Transport sync flood error only when installing 1709

Had spent time at that site previously. It's information is 2 years or older, not definitely, and not related to Creators Update 1709. I "only" get this error when Microsoft tries to install 1709!

I don't have the error with 1607 which I'm running now, so it's not the power supply! V1709 is triggering it with some unknown install requirements?
    I did reset Bios to default and played with a few setting's. But sill get the error when 1709 reboots at about 30% & 80% of Installation.

galaxys, Sep 18, 2020
  4. thatitguy Win User

Hyper transport sync flood issue

Hyper Transport sync flood error only when installing 1709

Hey were you able to get anywhere with this issue. I have a group of about 30 PCs that sporadically have a very similar problem. (They were able to install the update but ever since they randomly reset and post with this Hyper Transport message) It was very obviously because of the 1709 update because issues came up the day after it was pushed out.

I have read on another forum that the bios battery can cause this issue. A hypertransport sync flood error occurred on last boot Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums

thatitguy, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Hyper transport sync flood issue

1. Hyper transport sync flood issue - Similar Threads - Hyper transport sync

2. Sync issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync issues: My windows 11 laptop is not syncing with my windows 10 desktop.If I save something on win10 desktop, it carrys over and sync to win11 laptop. But will not do vice versa.How should I go about troubleshooting this issue??Could it be win10 vs win11 issue?Thank you Vickie...
  3. Sync issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sync issue: It is Your Phone app installed on my phone and it won’t sync properly with my computer. The app works in a strange way - the messages that I don’t have in the phone are synced mixed up with messages that I have in the phone...
  4. syncing issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    syncing issues: Hi all, Yesterday my one drive wasn't signing in, it just wouldn't do it, so today I thought id do a format of my laptop with windows 10 and my one drive is now working ok. The problem I know have is when I've performed the format it usually auto syncs and my desktop...
  5. Flooded with network connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flooded with network connections: I recently had Comcast activate WiFi on my modem, mainly so I could run my printer without a USB connection. Originally there were 5 or 6 available connections, as listed in Notifications. Now the list is up to thirty. Most recently added is hsd1.fl.comcast.net. So, couple of...
  6. Issues with Avrcp Transport Adaptor

Issues with Avrcp Transport Adaptor: Hello I just received my HP ENVY Desktop 795-00xx and have noticed that when I connect my Bluetooth speaker to my computer it causes it to freeze every so often and the audio is also out of sync with the media playback. I use this same speaker with my HP ENVY laptop and I...
  7. Syncing Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Syncing Issue: Hi my laptop keeps telling me there's an error syncing Minecraft.ink and I've tried everything to sync it and stop popping up with the error. If anyone could just tell me how to remove the thing that tells me about syncing issues or tell me how to fix it that would be great....
  8. Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error: For people with older systems This desktop pc has MSI 785GM-P45 motherboard, AMD Athlon II x2 245e 2 core cpu 2.9GHz, 8 GB Dual-channel DDR3 667MHz AMD & Nanya ram 9,9,9,24,33,2T, MSI ATI Radeon HD 5450 Graphics card , AOC F22 23 inch display monitor, 500 GB Seagate...
  9. Hyper Transport sync flood error only when installing 1709

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hyper Transport sync flood error only when installing 1709: 2010 MSI AMD Athlon Neo MV-40 CPU, ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics, 4GB of Ram, BIOS legacy: I have tried several times to update to Windows 10 to V1709, but each time it downloads & verifies, then starts the Install & reboots to an error message: "A Hyper Transport sync flood...
  10. Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose?

Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose?: Hi, I'm thinking it may be the end of the road for my Biostar A880G+ motherboard which is a shame as it has done me well until this point. The problems started appearing after I shifted to a new case so that I had room to upgrade the GPU. I think the two problems are...