Windows 10: Hyper-V AMD Nested Virtualization Support

Discus and support Hyper-V AMD Nested Virtualization Support in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThomasMaurerCH, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Hyper-V AMD Nested Virtualization Support

/u/ThomasMaurerCH, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Insider Preview: Nested Virtualization

Source: Windows Insider Preview: Nested Virtualization - Windows Virtualization Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Brink, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Nested Hyper-V using AMD Chipsets?

Anybody heard rumors about when MS might work with AMD to provide nested Hyper-V capability? They provide now only with Intel.

martyfelker, Jun 10, 2020
  4. jbl1985 Win User

Hyper-V AMD Nested Virtualization Support

Importing Virtual PC -> Hyper V

Thank you. I followed the instructions below, and when I go to hit the action menu to install Integration services, of course, there is no such option under the Action Menu. The instructions seem so simple but I'm still missing something...

Step 4: Install or upgrade integration services

Hyper-V includes a software package for supported guest operating systems that improves integration between the physical computer and the virtual machine. This package is referred to as integration services. To learn more, see Integration
    Services

This step can't be automated or done within a Windows PowerShell session.

To install integration services

• Open Hyper-V Manager. From the Server Manager Tools menu, click Hyper-V Manager.

• Connect to the virtual machine. Right-click the name of the virtual machine and click Connect.

• From the Action menu of Virtual Machine Connection, click Insert Integration Services Setup Disk. This action loads the setup disk in the virtual DVD drive. Depending on the guest operating system installed, you may
      need to start the installation manually.

• After the installation finishes, all integration services are available for use.

jbl1985, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Hyper-V AMD Nested Virtualization Support

1. Hyper-V AMD Nested Virtualization Support - Similar Threads - Hyper AMD Nested

2. How to enable or disable Nested Virtualization for VMs in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Nested Virtualization for VMs in Hyper-V: [ATTACH]PC users can leverage Nested Virtualization feature to run Hyper-V inside of a Hyper-V virtual machine (VM) on a Windows 11 or Windows 10 host machine. This is helpful for running a Visual Studio phone emulator in a virtual machine, or testing configurations that...
  3. Hyper V support

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper V support: i want support for enabling Hyper V because when i try it , error code 0x80073701 that referenceassembly cannot be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyper-v-support/117b27c9-321e-4836-bfc6-5f3bc2fab395
  4. Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine: How to: Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine [img] Information Nested Virtualization means that user can enable Hyper-V on existing virtual machines, and run virtual machines and Windows Sandbox on them. To make Nested Virtualization...
  5. Wifi adapter no longer supported in Hyper-V virtual switch

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Wifi adapter no longer supported in Hyper-V virtual switch: I have succesfully used a Hyper-V virtual switch connected to the wireless adapter in my laptop. All my VM's could access my LAN independently, and could get an ip address from the DHCP server. This means, AFAIK, that my wireless adapter can and does opererate in promiscuous...
  6. Backing up Hyper-V Virtual Machines

Backing up Hyper-V Virtual Machines: Hi, I was wondering if all I really need to do to backup activated virtual machines but not associated virtual hard drives is just to copy the virtual hard drive folder to another drive (or even one drive) . All I am really interested is in saving the machines which have...
  7. Virtual network is not created in Hyper-V

Virtual network is not created in Hyper-V: Hi guys, I enabled Hyper-V feature in Windows 10 but unable to create a virtual switch. I tried to create private and internal types of virtual switch but every time the process stuck on "Applying changes". What could be the reason of that? Thank you. 61906
  8. Virtual Hard disk created in hyper-v

Virtual Hard disk created in hyper-v: Hi There I am using windows 10 Pro, and had a virtual machine installed using Hyper-V with two virtual HDD in that VM. Recently I had some problem with my Windows 10 OS and had to reset my windows with keeping all the files and settings, and it installed a new windows...
  9. Hyper-V Virtual Switch

Hyper-V Virtual Switch: I cannot create a Virtual switch when using Hyper-V get this error message: [img] I am using a Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter and running Hyper-V with Admin Privleges. Laptop is a Toshiba Qosmio i7 with 8GB Ram running Windows 10 pro. Thanks...
  10. Nested Hyper-V using AMD Chipsets?

Nested Hyper-V using AMD Chipsets?: Anybody heard rumors about when MS might work with AMD to provide nested Hyper-V capability? They provide now only with Intel. 45553