Windows 10: Hyper-V does not show up in 'Turn Windows features on or off' on a Windows 10 Home laptop

Discus and support Hyper-V does not show up in 'Turn Windows features on or off' on a Windows 10 Home laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to enable Hyper-V on my computer so I can use Virtualbox but when I go into 'Turn Windows features on or off optionalfeatures.exe it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Flynn Farrow, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Hyper-V does not show up in 'Turn Windows features on or off' on a Windows 10 Home laptop

Hi, I would like to enable Hyper-V on my computer so I can use Virtualbox but when I go into 'Turn Windows features on or off optionalfeatures.exe it doesn't show Hyper-V, instead it sh****atform and Windows Hypervisor Platform.

I'm running Windows 10 Home 1909 running November 2019 security update ****th 8GB RAM and 1TB storage.

I know Hyper-V virtualisation is not enabled because when I go into 'System Information' it says it is not enabled.

Hyper-V does not show up in 'Turn Windows features on or off' on a Windows 10 Home laptop 46c79efc-05f4-48cf-92f5-335389619f68?upload=true.jpg

Thank you to anybody who can help me Hyper-V does not show up in 'Turn Windows features on or off' on a Windows 10 Home laptop :D.

:)

Flynn Farrow, Jan 15, 2020

2. Hyper-V

That's the problem that I cannot find Hyper-V in Windows Features list, hence I am not able to turn it on or off.

NarekGrigoryan, Jan 15, 2020
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Hyper-V

That's the problem that I cannot find Hyper-V in Windows Features list, hence I am not able to turn it on or off.

If you have Windows 10 Pro and a 64-bit processor, check the other requirements I linked to in my previous post.

JimWynne, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Hyper-V does not show up in 'Turn Windows features on or off' on a Windows 10 Home laptop

Hyper-V

Hi Njha98,

You can remove Hyper-V by going to the control panel > add and remove programs > turn windows features on or off > and in the list there you should see Hyper-V

remove the checkbox and this will remove hyper-v

you may need to reboot

Jordan Langford, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Hyper-V does not show up in 'Turn Windows features on or off' on a Windows 10 Home laptop

1. Hyper-V does not show up in 'Turn Windows features on or off' on a Windows 10 Home laptop - Similar Threads - Hyper does show

2. Windows 10 Hyper-V could not turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Hyper-V could not turn on: Hello, I am Pradeep. I have few docker containers running on Hyper-V. After installing 1903 update, my docker could not start because magically my Hyper-V uninstalled. When I try to install again using "Turn on and Off Windows Features", the installer showing an error. The...
  3. Turn Windows features on and off does not work - windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn Windows features on and off does not work - windows 10: Hello! I'm trying turn ON the windows feature "windows subsystem for Linux" but it does not work. When I reboot my computer it says the was some problem in completing the changes and that they will be removed. When I open windows feature the checkbox is unchecked again....
  4. If I Go To Turn Windows features on or off and Un-check Hyper V...

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    If I Go To Turn Windows features on or off and Un-check Hyper V...: ...and reboot my understanding is that Hyper-V will be uninstalled. Is that right. I am having all sorts of issues trying to get "networked" after installing a VM (7, 10 and I even tried XP). It seems that despite following the guide I am not seeing any adapter for the VM to...
  5. Turn on VTx Windows 10 Pro. Hyper V is off in "Windows features". Virtualisation on in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn on VTx Windows 10 Pro. Hyper V is off in "Windows features". Virtualisation on in...: Hi ALL, I am looking to turn on VTx Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. Hyper V is off in "Windows features". Virtualisation on in BIOS. Acceleration greyed out in VirtualBox. I'm not sure if the latest update has affected this option or something else is conflicting or not. I can...
  6. Hyper V not available in "Windows Features"

Hyper V not available in "Windows Features": [img] Hi, I got the new Win10 Update from my former Win7. Now I want to activate Hyper-V to use Windows XP for the old game "Risk II". Unfortunately, the system doesn't show me the option "hyper-V" in the list where you can turn windows features on or off. What...
  7. Hyper-V enabled but not accessible in Windows 10 Home?

Hyper-V enabled but not accessible in Windows 10 Home?: I have Windows 10 Home - I double checked this under Settings > System > About. Under System Information, I can see that somehow I have Hyper-V (which I read wasn't a feature in Windows 10 Home) enabled. I'm trying to install a Kali VM but I can't disable these features...
  8. Windows 10 and Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Hyper-V: I tried to install the preview as a virtual machine and everything went fine until after a reboot following the download and installation of the updates. Both 8.1 & 10 locked up with a strange crackling noise through the speakers every few seconds. One good thing about a...
  9. Turn On or Off Hyper-V Enhanced Session Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Hyper-V Enhanced Session Mode in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Hyper-V Enhanced Session Mode in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Hyper-V Enhanced Session Mode in Windows 10 Hyper-V enables running virtualized computer systems on top of a physical host. These virtualized systems (aka: guests) can be used and...
  10. 'Turn windows features on or off' showing up blank

in Windows 10 Support
    'Turn windows features on or off' showing up blank: -Fresh windows 10 install. [img] 16134