Windows 10: Hyper V doesn't start Free Dos due to out of memory error

Discus and support Hyper V doesn't start Free Dos due to out of memory error in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Recently I downloaded an iso of Free Dos and then I created a Free Dos Virtual Machine by using Hyper V and whenever I try to start this virtual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Erez, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Erez Win User

Hyper V doesn't start Free Dos due to out of memory error

Recently I downloaded an iso of Free Dos and then I created a Free Dos Virtual Machine by using Hyper V and whenever I try to start this virtual machine I see the out of memory error all the time!

I still see this error even if I allocate a lot of memory for the virtual machine!
    This also happened with all the different iso files of Free Dos!

Why I always see this out of memory error no matter what I do?
    What's wrong with Hyper V?

:)

2. Erez Win User

Recently I downloaded an iso of Free Dos and then I created a Free Dos Virtual Machine by using Hyper V and whenever I try to start this virtual machine I see the out of memory error all the time!

I still see this error even if I allocate a lot of memory for the virtual machine!
    This also happened with all the different iso files of Free Dos!

Why I always see this out of memory error no matter what I do?
    What's wrong with Hyper V?

3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Hyper V doesn't start Free Dos due to out of memory error [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Rex99ny Win User

Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Hyper V doesn't start Free Dos due to out of memory error - Similar Threads - Hyper doesn't start

2. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  3. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  4. Free DoS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free DoS: My laptop broke down and I need a computer for my university classes ... I started to buy a computer for 300 euros that almost or cannot handle engineering programs. It came with FreeDOS and the responsible companies ask for € 123 (to install windows 10) I already saw some...
  5. Error: Hyper-V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: Hyper-V: A window show up one I clicked finished this what is says: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-hyper-v/1d057431-d7a6-40f5-96e5-747c14fcef4b
  6. Hyper V Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper V Greyed Out: Hey guys. I wanted to create a virtual PC on my computer and learned that Windows 10 has Hyper V. So I went to windows features and activated it. It can install the Hyper-V tools but the Hyper-V platform and services are greyed out. I've read that it dosen't work on Windows...
  7. Hyper-V Memory Error on Ubuntu Guest OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hyper-V Memory Error on Ubuntu Guest OS: I get an error when I run Linux Ubuntu on Hyper-V saying I need more memory to run it. What does it mean and how do I fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyper-v-memory-error-on-ubuntu-guest-os/64f2c32c-feba-44d4-a1ac-ec15566041e2"
  8. Error when installing Hyper-V

Error when installing Hyper-V: I thought I would try out Hyper-V for the first time ever. However I'm getting an error message when installing it. [img] 17535
  9. Hyper-V doesn't delete checkpoint files

Hyper-V doesn't delete checkpoint files: Is it normal for Hyper-V to not delete the original checkpoint files when the reference/restore point is deleted in the Hyper-V manager? I am just getting my feet wet in the Hyper-V realm and noticed that the AVHDX files take space on my PC even after deleting the...
  10. Windows 10 and Hyper-V dynamic memory

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 and Hyper-V dynamic memory: It seems that Windows 10 does not behave nicely in a Hyper-V virtual machine, also running on Windows 10. My laptop has plenty of memory and is running Windows 10 build 10586.63. Normally I configure a new VM with dynamic memory enabled, because I saw no reason why not....