Windows 10: Hyper-V feature is not listed in Windows feature on-off

Discus and support Hyper-V feature is not listed in Windows feature on-off in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Problem : I am not able to see Hyper-v in "Turn windows features on-off" What I tried till now : I've gone through below URL.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PiyushShirbhate, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Hyper-V feature is not listed in Windows feature on-off

Problem : I am not able to see Hyper-v in "Turn windows features on-off"

What I tried till now :

I've gone through below URL.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xa...rdware-acceleration?tabs=vswin&pivots=windows

Evething looked correct, all options are showing yes for hyper-v when I run command "systeminfo" but still I am not able to see hyper-v option in windows feature.

:)

PiyushShirbhate, Jul 26, 2020

2. Hyper-V

That's the problem that I cannot find Hyper-V in Windows Features list, hence I am not able to turn it on or off.

NarekGrigoryan, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Process to disable Hyper-V in Windows features

Hi my name is Ross, I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue.

If you press the windows key on the keyboard and type:

Turn Windows features on or off

Search for Hyper-V on the list and untick it.

This options is not available on the home edition of windows, but you wouldn’t have hyper-v enabled anyway on this.

Regards,

Ross

rossmcbain, Jul 26, 2020
  4. JimWynne Win User

Hyper-V feature is not listed in Windows feature on-off

Hyper-V

That's the problem that I cannot find Hyper-V in Windows Features list, hence I am not able to turn it on or off.

If you have Windows 10 Pro and a 64-bit processor, check the other requirements I linked to in my previous post.

JimWynne, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Hyper-V feature is not listed in Windows feature on-off

1. Hyper-V feature is not listed in Windows feature on-off - Similar Threads - Hyper feature listed

2. Hyper-V not showing in windows features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V not showing in windows features.: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  3. Hyper-V not showing in windows features.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V not showing in windows features.: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  4. Hyper-V not showing in windows features.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Hyper-V and Containers not in Windows Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V and Containers not in Windows Features: I tried working with Docker on my desktop, on trying to turn on some windows features, I noticed that hyper -v and containers are not available on my windows features. I don't know why, Is there a way I can resolve this?Do I need to do any extra installations on my system, if...
  6. Hyper-V and Containers not in Windows Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V and Containers not in Windows Features: I tried working with Docker on my desktop, on trying to turn on some windows features, I noticed that hyper -v and containers are not available on my windows features. I don't know why, Is there a way I can resolve this?Do I need to do any extra installations on my system, if...
  7. Hyper-V and Containers not in Windows Features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Hyper-V is missing in windows feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V is missing in windows feature: I check on "windows feature" folder and seemed to be missing. Then go on windows powerShell to type "dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V /All" and the result saying Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows....
  9. Hyper-v feature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper-v feature: Hello, I am using Hyper-v to create virtual machines windows/linux for testing I did enroled to a class and we have to use virtualBox to import ready machines *.ovf files for our training and labs. I did disable Hyper-v feature in my windows but all Hyper-v network...
  10. Hyper V not available in "Windows Features"

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper V not available in "Windows Features": [img] Hi, I got the new Win10 Update from my former Win7. Now I want to activate Hyper-V to use Windows XP for the old game "Risk II". Unfortunately, the system doesn't show me the option "hyper-V" in the list where you can turn windows features on or off. What...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyper-v missing from windows features